Lenze Americas Employee Reviews

Great Company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MADecember 27, 2017
Lenze has been a wonderful company to work for. Management is comprised of a number of caring individuals who want their employees to succeed, and employees are invested in given the tools to do so. Compensation and benefits are extremely competitive within the market. Employee engagement activities are plentiful and expertly planned. The company is focused on technology and staying modern, allowing employees to have everything necessary to complete their jobs. The culture is one of continuous improvement, advancement and collaboration.
What a Wonderful Place
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAOctober 9, 2017
Workplace culture is a great mixture of all different cultures. Which I thinks helps to contribute to all the great and different ideas. If you think good they can make you better.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Hard to move up the ladder
Non-existent management
Lead (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILSeptember 11, 2017
The building has had 3 different plant managers and 3 different directors in only 5 years...there's more turnover in the management than on the floor. They are clueless to the actual operations of the building and manage on the theme of overburdening people with too many responsibilities without any support what-so-ever. Afraid I'll lose my job if I don't "play along", otherwise I will tell them how I really feel.
The company as a whole is very good, and the people I currently work with are great, although we lost a lot of good people as well who left because of the management. Can't foresee this plant lasting for long.
Pros
Good people, benefits, company events.
Cons
Little to no management, clueless, overburdening
worked all day stressing if im gonna have a job the following week
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 29, 2017
management left you alone and did not try to help in any way possible to make the job less stressful. i was left in the dark most of the time. they expected me to just know what was going on with the materials we need to build the units. overall i cant work there anymore. need job security.
Pros
pay was good. always work to do
Cons
management was non existent
Production driven company.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMay 24, 2017
The company is nice to work for. They provide events for employees to enjoy. The company has been downsizing the past few years. The
work amount cycles up and down thru out year. They hire temps.
Pros
many comapny ativities
Cons
downsizing, people fear for their jobs.
Good people.
Regional Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAApril 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for Lenze but too much personnel turnover and layoffs. Also, there are plenty of disconnects between Germany and Lenze Americas, which make it cumbersome for customers to get support and timely shipments.
Pros
great products
Cons
cumbersome for customers to deal with Lenze or get tech support.
don't expect them to care
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILDecember 12, 2016
there is no respect for employees at lenze. the person to sucks up the most gets promoted and put in charge of projects they have no idea how to handle. don't expect any respect or accomodation for you life, even emergencies.
Good company, but needs management focus
Operations Employee (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAAugust 9, 2016
Lenze Americas is a company that needs to focus on defining sales goals and increasing business. Currently, there is no CEO to help with that focus. There is also not much opportunity for advancement within the company.
A productive and fun place to work with awesome team!
Master Data Analyst/Business support (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 11, 2015
One of the best companies to work with fabulous co-workers. Everyone is very helpful, and nice. Management is very cooperative.
Friendly/Clean/Forward thinking
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 11, 2015
Always looking to further themselves in providing a good product. Very involved management staff, friendly working environment. Open to change and paradigms.
Customer Service
customer service (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 9, 2015
The company is understaffed so employees are expected to do their job as well as that of others. It's overwhelming and asking questions is discouraged. Employees are expected to figure out what they need to do by trial and error, yet they are penalized when errors are made and there are no instructions or manuals to refer to. It's very frustrating. Also, the culture is very much an 'old boys club'. and either you're in with the old boys or you're treated as an outsider and marginalized. There are many people there who are very unhappy but feel stuck.
Pros
pays well, good health care
Cons
poorly managed, unhappy culture, demanding
Awesome workplace and good work flow
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MASeptember 10, 2015
I have a very great feeling to work at Lenze America. I have many chances to learn something new so that I can involve myself to some fields of the company at production floor. On the other hand, I always get very warm welcome from Manager, Supervisor, leaders and team works. And the basic and strong skill that I have experienced with this company is to build all kinds of electronic boars. However, I also know how to do some job at other departments such as Motec, Drive (SMV) and SMT area.
Pros
Good time break management
Cons
Safe and have opportunity
Good Salary...No Communication...Lack of work,,,Lack of diversity
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILMarch 24, 2015
good employees...horrible management....lied to constantly throughout employment....when work slows you are promptly sent home...
Pros
salary....great co-workers
Cons
lack of diversity, bad management.work slows frequently, slow to hire qualified temps....
Customer base and scheduling need better development
Operations, Manufacturing & Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  AmericaAugust 17, 2014
Lenze is a very challenging place to work. Need to better organize customer service department and materials group which could lead to better productivity and delivery performance.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
No control over customer service
Enjoyable and productive
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAJuly 18, 2014
My workday usually began with teaching the job to new employees which was a challenging part of the job.
But I learned many new things during the day regarding new devices that I had to work with. And since I
did designing for new instruments I had to kept myself update with the information in the field. Then I
had to prioritize my work durring the day and the work that I needed others to do first.
My co-workers were a good team to work with and we worked together very good. The hard part was when
there was no plan from the managment department as to how go forward. But the most enjoyable part was
the designing and making something new and efficient.
Pros
Team work
Cons
No benefit whatsoever
Has a great product to offer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMay 1, 2014
Working for Lenze Americas was a good boost to my training. I learned SAP and other CRM programs. It was a busy and productive company.
Fast growing site with numerous challenges to overcome.
Senior Lead Engineer - Test Engineering Dept (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAFebruary 13, 2014
It is a grate world wide company to work. In US and depending of the department, it is very demanding with pour resources and little recognition from management.
Pros
Free cofee
Cons
Pour resources, little opportunities for advancing
Savvy Staffing
receiver (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAJanuary 26, 2013
They were really great and treated everyone like a human being. They worked very hard to try to get people work. The only problem was that it was a temp agency and no job was ever guaranteed.
Pros
good pay, great management team
Cons
temp service
above average place to work,
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MASeptember 24, 2012
Global company with a US manufacturing facility, daily contact with off shore suppliers as well as suppliers here in the states to maintain the supply chain, review SAP requirements and procure product as needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenze Americas. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3