Leo Burnett

Leo Burnett Employee Reviews

Poor compensation
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2015
Leo Burnett does not fairly compensate their employees. The environment is fun with lots of tradition and activities, however once I decided to leave and realized my true market value I'd been underpaid for several years.
Professional and serious company 25 yrs working with them. Best place to work.
Assistant Media Director, Secretary (Former Employee), San Juan, PRSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good bonus at christmas, good conditons of working, everything was good.
Cons: nothing
I feel very happy to have work for this gorgeous company, 25 yrs working, and a very pleasant place.

Co-workers excellent, I didnt have any hard time while working there, Every day that passes I missed my days a Leo Burnett.
Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Santo DomingoJuly 24, 2014
Having Direct Contact, with customers. Being the link between them and the agency, maintaining harmony between the two parties, supervise the work of creative designers and give my opinion on the present work, ensure that the objectives and strategy of the brief we gave the customer are met.
Young guy working in Chicago - Loved it
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: very long hours
I was young and worked hard. I was blown away working with such talented people. Worked on some incredible account like McDonalds, Philip Morris, General Motors, Kelloggs and Proctor & Gamble. Could not drop the ball working for these type of client. I was young and on top of the world. Loved it.
Good company to work for learned a lot in the 10 years I was there.
McD-Client Billing Specialist (Former Employee), ChicagoMarch 28, 2013
The company was a great place to the people i worked with were great. I learned alot about billing processes. I got more in depth education on excel. My communication with my clients was good. The hardest part of the job was the consant change in managment.
A typical day
Production manager (Former Employee), The Leo Burnett buildingDecember 17, 2012
Pros: having anheuser busch as a client after 5pm the beer cart would make the rounds!
Cons: starting on a monday knowing i had to have 165 ads for at&t done, proofread, checked by creatives and out the door by the next monday....whew!
A typical day at work would be a high pressure environment with an eye on excellence. I worked in the best studio in the US with pride in production producing the best files for our clients.
Work hard, play hard atmosphere. Good values and culture, great people.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2012
Pros: laid back environment, yet fast paced and exciting, health benefits
Cons: compensation
I love working at Leo Burnett. You get the opportunity to work with quality people in an interesting and engaging environment. They value their employees and want to make everyone feel a part of the team.
Fun and challenging place to work
Program Director/Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lack of work/life balance, not a lot of upward growth
Great co-workers but not a lot of digital work. Additionally a high level of turnover and a lack of growth opportunities.
A great learning experience with friendly and professional people
Account Coordinator Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 2, 2012
I learned about account management and account planning. It was a great experience for me to learn about all aspects of an agency, while also getting full exposure to clients interactions.
Challenging yet life rewarding first professional experience.
Junior Account Executive (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 24, 2012
I worked for three years at Leo Burnett in their San Juan office. I learned something new everyday. It was professional bootcamp and it proved that old saying that supposedly, everything you learn in college is rubbish. Working in the field is the real deal. And Leo Burnett was it. I would recommend working for this company in a heartbeat.
Professional workplace
Student/Practice Internship (Former Employee), Hato ReyJuly 1, 2012
Wonderful experience that allowed me to learn how a big agency works. Typical day was checking emails and making sure deadlines were being followed and everything was in order.

About Leo Burnett

This company has come up with some gr-r-reat ideas to promote brands. The #2 ad agency in the US (behind WPP Group's JWT), Leo – Read more