LEON MEDICAL CENTERS

LEON MEDICAL CENTERS Employer Reviews

Comforting Company to Work For.
Immigration Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, Fl.April 15, 2014
Pros: free health insurance, 2 weeks vacation & personal and sick days. plus you get bonuses.
Leon Medical Center is a place where not only the patients are being treated with human dignity and respect, but the employees too. The supervisors, managers, directors, and even the owners are aware that we are human all human beings and they have pride in that. I learned not only to be a good employee and to serve everyone with respect and dignity, – more... but also to feel the same towards my co-workers and supervisors. The hardest part is when you cannot help your client because of Medicare issues; there is nothing you can do, yet the company never gives up the fight, and teach you how to have perseverance in everything you fight for. – less
Productive work
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 21, 2013
Good work ambient. Good co-workers. Great to work with patients.
Great Benifits
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 8, 2013
The Core values of the company are in the right place and were created with the best intentions, but sometimes the management team had a difficult time following through with the company's policies.
Great place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), MiamiJuly 22, 2013
Made many friends and had lots of trainings offered by the company. Very helpful job for my professional and personal life.
Could be much better
Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 8, 2013
LMC does not support their employees at all - they like to have them living in fear of losing your job - bullying and hypocrisy is the theme - they hire the freshest from Cuba because they know that they'll do whatever they say. Not a very friendly place. If you don't want to get stabbed in the back, DON'T WORK THERE.
very interesting place, attendance number 1, excellent organization for medicare patients
Costumer Service and Surgery Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 24, 2012
Pros: good health benefits, good job, very good experience.
Cons: hard work pressure and responsability for $10 hour
This is a very organized company, I was working as a Surgery Referral coordinator, schedulling all relative with Patient's Sx, labs, Xrays, Hospitals, transportation. Everything is done and coordinated by computer with an excellent software program that indicates everything about patient, so it is not permited to make mistakes. Costumer Service I thing – more... is the best I ever see and I was working there too. They give us paid training prior to start working to be sure we are prepared for it.
As you can see, and don't having any option to make mistakes, the hardest part of the job is to pay attention at any momment. There"re cammeras anywhere, every call is registered, every department is supervised very carefully, so for employees, is not easy to work with a lot of pressure. But I enjoyed the job, because I like to work, and for me was a very good experience. I quited because a family emergency in Venezuela with my daughter, she was having a baby and got a very delicated problem, so she asked for my help and of course I helped her. the company didn't give me the permission. – less
its an excellent place to work, a great environment and great people.
Medical Record's Clerk (Current Employee), Miami, FloridaJune 28, 2012
Pros: good benifits, friendly work environment
Cons: salary
As an employe of Leon Medical Center I've learned to provide an excellent customer service whih is one of the company's main quality. the Work environment is professional and all the employees are extreamly capable and helpful as well as suppervisors and managers.
The personal contact with the patients
Surgery Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is the oportunity to help the patients every single day.
the hardest part of the job
otc pharmacy (Former Employee), Mia, DTMDecember 18, 2012
My favorite part of the job was to work with people and know that I made a diference in their health and hardest part of the job is working with medicine.