Leon Medical Centers

Leon Medical Centers Employee Reviews

Great to work BUT walking on egg shells all day
Front Desk (Former Employee), HialeahJune 11, 2015
Pros: solid company
Cons: Area managers and administrators always looking to fire someone
I worked at Leon for many years and it is a great solid company. Issues that I encountered are the constant pressure of the possibility you get fired for anything you might say or do.

Although this is a good place to work it is hard to do a good job with the fear of being fired on a daily basis

July 16, 2015

I am happy to read that you found our company to be a solid one as well as a good place to work. We value customer service and hold our employees to very high standards. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns. 305 644-2132

Fun workplace with hard working people
Pharmacy Packing Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 24, 2015
Walk in and check out what we have to work with. I worked in multiple stations in the warehouse of packaging. I helped with customer service of OTC (Over The Counter) orders and helped fill them. I worked with packaging of prescription medication and sorting these medications. Made sure the warehouse was a clean and safe workplace after taking inventory and stocking medications. Helped move boxes and had a lot of manual labor experience.
A Job with good benefits.
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee), 2020 W. 64th St Hialeah Florida 33015February 11, 2015
This job offers a good working environment in which employees can help a lot of people or patients. Also this company offers good benefits for the employees.
Perfect professional Environment
Clinical Documentation Improvement Supervisor (Current Employee), Coding DepartmentJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: bonuses and benefits not common in other companies
Great professional environment, friendly and very human company.
A day at Leon Medical Centers
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 1, 2014
My job consists in transporting Leon Medical Centers' patients from their home to hospitals and return them back home at the end of the day. All the patients I transport use wheelchairs; that makes my job more important to me. Since working there I have learned how to treat and help those in need. That is more than just work experience but a life changing perspective that is taught to me daily.

overall, working in Leon Medical Center is great thanks to all the patients and co-workers who make my days filled with joy.
Leon Medical Centers is an incredible company to work
Special Projects Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FlSeptember 11, 2014
It is always busy there, but your learn different things every single day. Management is like family, working all together.
Friendly and loving environment
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 14, 2014
Elderly patients are great to work with. seeing them smile with personal attention is great.
Comforting Company to Work For.
Immigration Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, Fl.April 15, 2014
Pros: free health insurance, 2 weeks vacation & personal and sick days. plus you get bonuses.
Leon Medical Center is a place where not only the patients are being treated with human dignity and respect, but the employees too. The supervisors, managers, directors, and even the owners are aware that we are human all human beings and they have pride in that. I learned not only to be a good employee and to serve everyone with respect and dignity, but also to feel the same towards my co-workers and supervisors. The hardest part is when you cannot help your client because of Medicare issues; there is nothing you can do, yet the company never gives up the fight, and teach you how to have perseverance in everything you fight for.
Productive work
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 21, 2013
Good work ambient. Good co-workers. Great to work with patients.
Great Benifits
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 8, 2013
The Core values of the company are in the right place and were created with the best intentions, but sometimes the management team had a difficult time following through with the company's policies.
Great place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), MiamiJuly 22, 2013
Made many friends and had lots of trainings offered by the company. Very helpful job for my professional and personal life.
the hardest part of the job
otc pharmacy (Former Employee), Mia, DTMDecember 18, 2012
My favorite part of the job was to work with people and know that I made a diference in their health and hardest part of the job is working with medicine.
very interesting place, attendance number 1, excellent organization for medicare patients
Costumer Service and Surgery Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 24, 2012
Pros: good health benefits, good job, very good experience.
Cons: hard work pressure and responsability for $10 hour
This is a very organized company, I was working as a Surgery Referral coordinator, schedulling all relative with Patient's Sx, labs, Xrays, Hospitals, transportation. Everything is done and coordinated by computer with an excellent software program that indicates everything about patient, so it is not permited to make mistakes. Costumer Service I thing is the best I ever see and I was working there too. They give us paid training prior to start working to be sure we are prepared for it.
As you can see, and don't having any option to make mistakes, the hardest part of the job is to pay attention at any momment. There"re cammeras anywhere, every call is registered, every department is supervised very carefully, so for employees, is not easy to work with a lot of pressure. But I enjoyed the job, because I like to work, and for me was a very good experience. I quited because a family emergency in Venezuela with my daughter, she was having a baby and got a very delicated problem, so she asked for my help and of course I helped her. the company didn't give me the permission.
its an excellent place to work, a great environment and great people.
Medical Record's Clerk (Current Employee), Miami, FloridaJune 28, 2012
Pros: good benifits, friendly work environment
Cons: salary
As an employe of Leon Medical Center I've learned to provide an excellent customer service whih is one of the company's main quality. the Work environment is professional and all the employees are extreamly capable and helpful as well as suppervisors and managers.
The personal contact with the patients
Surgery Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is the oportunity to help the patients every single day.
Headquarters