Leprino Foods Employee Reviews in United States

Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAMarch 8, 2016
Rather not comment on any details, management and company needs to improve upon job culture, management teams, possibility for advancement, employee morale
Self serving managers/supervisors paranoid
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 5, 2016
No Family life unless your 8-5 kinda guy sitting at a desk
Very confusing at times most people speak figgure of speach can never say whats really going onπŸ˜’
Supervisors try making friends with employees just to go give managers info/gossip very anoying place to work
Getting tired of the riddles people talk cant be reall & say they corrupt.
Maybe there wouldnt be so much poverty violence in the streets if sum one would come fix all these out of hand plants.
Should all be EQUAl opertunity employeers sad to say they not.
Money hungry people hogging all the work management
Just likes certain people in certain departments.
Pros
Money/Insurance
Cons
Racist people
Stable company with great opportunities
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  COMarch 31, 2016
I've loved my time at Leprino Foods. With the right attitude as an employee you'll really be successful and have a lot of opportunity for growth. My only complaint, which will be similar with any other manufacturing company, are the "old school" managers. Times have changed and you need to accept that.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
some managers
Wonderful Company with excellent core values
accounting supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CADecember 18, 2015
Company supports professional growth and provides all the opportunities to do so. Great working environment and team oriented.
Pros
Excelent Salary and Benefit packages
Cons
Long hours at times
Food production company
Operations Analyst- Skill Relief (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CA 95376August 12, 2016
This Leprino Foods company was a great place to work for. It offered great benefits for my family that was growing when I first started. I have retired from this company and appreciate the services offered and pay scale that was given for the various positions. I can use the valuable skills learned and can carry them over to the new career possibilities in IT.
Pros
Good work enviornment with lots of overtime.
Cons
feels like high school, but not in the good the way
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Waverly, NYFebruary 29, 2016
management is terrible they play favorites and most of the co workers have their clicks ... and so on....... good pay , but a lot to put up with.......
Great pay but is it worth it?
QE Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Roswell, NMFebruary 2, 2015
The company as a whole is great... but they don't realize that over working employees is detrimental to quality and safety. They internal job bidding is more about who likes who rather than who is best qualified.
So when hired in, you are limited to the possibility of actually bidding out or career advancement, because if you don't know people or have friends in the plant, you won't

They have excellent benefits and good pay, but honestly working 12 hour shifts 3 days and then off a day to come back and work 2 more leaves very little family time!

And the fact that there are so many people that fall into little groups, clicks, or gangs.... they get to where they bully others and make the job unbearable.
Pros
great benefits... good pay
Cons
bad management, poor attendance policies, horrible staffing
Ok place to work
Milk Receiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COFebruary 13, 2016
Worked there for a short time. It was a decent place to work. Didn't notice much room for advancement in the department I worked in.
Power Department Clerk
Parts room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CASeptember 30, 2015
I have great respect for this department and the people who run the utilities for this plant. I learned so much working in this position and was lucky enough to be the person who created the position. My responsibilities by the end of my time in this position extended well into the planning and scheduling of the jobs and technicians daily, weekly, monthly, and training. I was responsible for most of the APSM (Ammonia Process Safety Management) Program. This was a challenging position as I knew nothing about ammonia or how it controlled heat and cooling of plants and machinery. I had to learn this process in a very short time and attended several RITA training programs to aid me in this. As I became more knowledgeable in the process it was very easy to ease into the roll of planner/scheduler when needed, which I did for 1 1/2 years. I really struggled leaving this position and if I had to do again I think I would have stayed longerl
Pros
freedom to create programs, spreadsheets, and reports that fit my style
Cons
not compensated for the amount of work I was doing
Racist management
general labor (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CADecember 18, 2015
Bunch of complaining from managers over petty stuff not wanting employees getting along πŸ‘±πŸ½
Good boy policy in effectπŸ‘΄πŸ½ πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»
Pros
Money
Cons
Racism politics
Neposim Racism Politics
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CAApril 25, 2016
Nepotism is favoritism granted to relatives. The term originated with the assignment of nephews to cardinal positions by Catholic popes and bishops. Nepotism can occur in various fields including: politics, entertainment, business, and religion.
Pros
Money
Good pay and benefits
Day Off Relief (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAJuly 20, 2016
Good pay and benefits. I loved my job and people with the exception of a immature 40 year old that made work look like HS.

took me 3 years to go from swing shift to mornings
fun and interesting work place
Industrial Coating Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 28, 2016
started day with sand blasting industrial cheese machines applied non stick teflon coating then polished machines ship back to plants
Pros
flexible managment
Cons
not much room for advancement
Easy job, but bad communcations and morral
Hilo Driver - Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Allendale, MIApril 12, 2016
Bring material to the lines from the warehouse and cooler. Take the finished product from the line to the cooler/freezer.
Pros
most of the poeple are great to work with
Cons
everyone in warehouse is only looking out for themselves
This is a solid company and encourages creativity
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Remus, MINovember 11, 2015
I have enjoyed my time here. The Company has allowed me do what I do best (continuous improvement) and we all have shared in the success.
Pros
Creative
Cons
work/life balance a little off
Great Job security, Worst manufacturing plant I've ever worked in
Maintenance Dept. (Former Employee) –  Greeley COAugust 31, 2012
The culture, values and management at the Greeley facility are among the worst I've ever seen. You've never seen lazy unless you have worked here. The security of the Job is great, very little chance for advancement, if your friend isn't placed above you will not have much of a chance to move up. Pay is mediocre, benefits are not that great for being such a large company. I highly recommend working anywhere else. Make this your last option, you will be disappointed with your job at the Greeley Facility.
Pros
not working at leprino
Cons
working at leprino
Terrible company
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 1, 2016
They really do not have your back. In all aspects from training to supervisors. Shady company to work for. Unum is who they use for absences and they are a call center. A nightmare to deal with.
Cons
Leprino uses another company for absentees. Do not ever get sick legitimately, because they won't excuse you even with documentation.
a very productive place
Prime Operator (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAMay 22, 2014
I really did enjoy my job and just did not enjoy working the grave yard shift considering that I have children and I really never got any sleep. I did though learn a lot about cheese. My typical night would be coming to work and dressing in then go to a meeting and talk about what we are working on and stretch out and then I would go to my machine and get the person that was there input on how the machine worked for them and if there was any problems that I needed to watch for and then I would take over and they would go home. I would help others out if needed and then I was also involved in safety environment so then I would do my checks and report it back to the safety management. then I would give my input on how my machine ran to the next person that would come in and then go home.
Pros
insurance is graeat and we would get a small raise ounc in a while
Cons
working grave yard shift and not getting enough sleep
Bulk Packaging Attendant (Current Employee) –  Waverly, NYFebruary 17, 2016
I have not worked there in a month because of the seniority and I am low man on the totem pole, per say. I am now looking for a better job that I have a set schedule and more hours.
Pros
Great work environment, Great with ergonomics, Great people to work with
Cons
Lack of hours
Great company
Foreman/ Supervisor Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIApril 18, 2016
First job great company a lot of room for growth and education.
Would consider people to work here just watch out for lay offs

2.6