LeSaint Logistics Employee Reviews

3rd shift forklift operator Lima Ohio.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 28, 2016
The management is very poor, the supervisor is not very professional with his position. Most employees at this establishment under his watch ;don't agree with his action which have been employed there as long as he has. If you go to HR about it nothing is done and has made most employees upset, most have started looking for new jobs even those who have been there 10+ years. One last thing is there attendance point system is very fair, they will charge you a point for even having an emergency that couldn't be avoided One employee made a statement that when this supervisor got the position they went through 300 employees that quit because of him in the first year
Pros
Good benefits, decent pay
Cons
Bad management
Not the best place to work
Pulled (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 14, 2017
Currently work in strongsville Ohio as a puller. The pay isn't great due to the material we are around. Mostly all hazardous. Constant call offs from employeees and management refuses to do anything. Constantly having issues with getting paid properly and have to fight to get it fixed.
Very Caring and Productive
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHDecember 21, 2016
Great Company with good management, fun to work for and they have a no man left behind attitude. Hard working individuals with great spirits. All in all it's a great company
they practice what they preach
DC Manager (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHNovember 26, 2015
I will say it's one of the only companies that I have worked for that actually adheres to its core values. Great communication and support from executive management. It's nice to see a company value it's employees the way lesaint does. I would highly recommend employment with them.
Pros
great team support, good benefits and pay, worth finding out for yourself
Cons
Any negative can become a positive, the choice is how you handle it
Fun and fast paced environment that allowed me to always learn new things.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHJanuary 6, 2014
A typical day at work for me was to pick orders with pick ticket and pallet jack. I have learned how to use a RF gun along with running bills of lading. Management would always have pre shift meetings every morning before our shift would begin. I get along with all my co-workers, we all worked together as a team and if one would finish before others we would call out to see if anybody in the warehouse needed help finishing a order. Our busy season between September 1st. through December 31st, we would work up to 60 hours a week. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that I have meet new friends and we have had lots of laughs.
Pros
Having Benefits
Cons
One 3% raise a year. Over worked and under paid.
Ok place to work (Material operator)
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Trenton, OHFebruary 21, 2013
ok place to work management is a joke and does not know how to run anything Ive worked there almost a year and they are laying off 46 ppl due to poor management and losing a big account for miller bewery. pay is ok should be making alot more for what you do base pay starts 11hr for warehouse and 9hr for office plus shift def. Don't apply not a stable company to work for would hate to see some one get laidoff like we are now.
Pros
hours, co-workers, not micro managed.
Cons
management, pay/benefits, job security.
Communication is the key
Payroll / Benefit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJanuary 31, 2014
Working as a payroll and benefits coordinator for three (3) companies in the HR department, everyone makes themselves available to talk to and communicates their needs and wants. When a crisis arises, it is met with a calm demeanor all the while working quickly to resolve any issues. Management works with all employees which creates a comfortable open door policy.
Pros
Good Benefits, Open Communication
Incompetent Management, poor work culture
Quality Assurance Unloader (Former Employee) –  Trenton, OHNovember 4, 2013
My overall impression of my 4 years at LeSaint is negative. There are many issues that need to be addressed with this company.

- The management for the Trenton warehouse is completely incompetent. Managed to lose their biggest contract supplying cans to Miller Brewery mostly due to managements unwillingness/inability to change their work procedures to meet the customer's expectations. This lead the customer to not renew their contract that LeSaint had with them for over 20 years, resulting in over 2/3 of the employees there being laid off.

- Many times I felt that management was either in too far over their heads or completely indifferent to what was going on around them.

- Pay was ok, but not great. The company froze pay raises for over 3 years, and only began to give them out after we unionized.

- Unstable work schedule. Forced to sign up for 4 hour blocks of overtime before or after your regular shift, and often called in with only minimal notice. Weekly hours were either feast or famine: one week you'd only get 20-30 hours, only to get blown away by mandatory OT for 50+ hours the next week. No stability at all.

- Frequently disregarded procedures and work agreements agreed to in our union contract. UAW filed numerous complaints against them during my time there that I know of.
Pros
Ok pay, not great
Cons
See description
fast paced 3rd party warehouse
shipping and recieving/fork lift operator (Current Employee) –  fairfield ohJuly 8, 2012
start time 6am. unload freight at fast pace. check in all incoming product, put product in bulk or picking locations, break down product seperate and identify material
Pros
health benifits
Cons
not much of a chance to advance
Its an ok job great hours.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 14, 2016
Its good hours great pay. But they take sides like that's not a job you get prosecuted if you ain't on they side. Only thing you are doing is making barstools nailing glueing down your arms will be sore.
Pros
Good pay weekly hours good
Cons
Not likely to accept people they are really messy
Nice people to work for.
Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 7, 2016
Deliver products to different parts of Fl.Managemet and co-workers where nice to work with.Enjoyed my job and enjoyed meeting new customers.
Was an okay place to work
Auditor/Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMay 4, 2016
It was an okay place to work. I do not wish to comment further on the subject. It is a typical warehouse job. I only worked there for a few months.
Job and workforce ok, management?????
Spotter Driver (Former Employee) –  Trenton, OHMarch 10, 2016
Shift supervisor on every shift is lost to what should be done and how it works. Drivers would point out better ways only to be ignored.
Pros
Coworkers
Summary on LeSaint Logistics
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 5, 2016
Something I learned here at this job was how to work better with co-workers. Also was to locate coordinates and product in the warehouse. The most enjoyable part of this job was how the supervisor treated the employees.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Temporary job
A very good work experience overall
Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 19, 2012
Overall, LeSaint Logistics is a very good place for employment.

The personnel there are friendly, energetic, and eager to complete their tasks on a daily basis.

LeSaint management is very flexible regarding days off for unexpected emergencies, last minute issues, etc.

I learned many valuable skills while employed at Lesaint, and I would encourage anyone interested to pursure employment opportunities there.
N/a
Director Client Solutions (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILSeptember 22, 2014
Company was more interested in hiring consultants then provide sales with necessary marketing info and training. Management was interested in working with larger customers only and not smaller clients. were not interested in growing business with the smaller companies only working with large. closed down transportation group and close parts of warehouses without any early warning to customers or sales force.
Workforce
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILOctober 6, 2015
The co-workers are great the only problems are with management is pulled in too many directions. The projects keep coming and direction is changed on the fly
Pros
work force
Cons
Projects
decent work place
Spotter/ Yard Jockey (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 6, 2015
decent work place, good pay, different shifts, night shift is ok but boring you have to find things to do when slow. learning how to drive forklift
Great people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, OHSeptember 11, 2015
I would unload incoming semis and hand scan orders before put on racks,than load outgoing trucks and end of night paperwork
Pros
love working in warehouse
Cons
getting laid off
easy work. fast paced. good enviroment to work in.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILMay 28, 2015
easy order picking and putting products into totes. good people and easy job. fun and active work place with potential you can move up in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeSaint Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7