LesConcierges Employee Reviews

At the end of the day, its still a call center
Concierge (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2015
It is simply a call center with all the mismanagement and call center co-worker drama that the jokes are made from. The job is easy, the programs "work" so at the end of the day, its just a call center.
horrible place to work
Concierge CSR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 16, 2015
bad management, very unprofessional. People bring their dogs to work, people call out all the time, supervisors sleep in the office.
Love the job but not the company
Personal Concierge (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2015
I have worked for LC for many years and seen many changes. In the beginning, they went through a huge growth spurt and struggled to keep up. They last sight of there core values and got greedy. Recently there actions have caught up with them and they have lost several accounts and majority of their management team. I have hung on so long not because not that I hope the company would change but I do really enjoy what I do. You get to speak with interesting people and plan fun trips.
Pros
The people you work with our wonderful, and the offices are nice in a convenient part of the city
Cons
High Turnover and uncaring managers
Great Learning and Time Managing Experience - Wishing there were more room to grow...
Corporate Concierge (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 5, 2015
Most of my day to day involves scheduling incoming inquiries from clients, based on time-sensitivity, researching the most cost efficient means of travel, be it vacation, relocation, or work related, and sourcing local vendors for on-site benefits.

From this, I have learned how to travel economically and in a way that allows flexibility within an itinerary. Maintaining constant communication with my clients has grown to be my biggest advocate in showing how much I care for their needs. Managing multiple complex itineraries on top of event planning, local sourcing, and research has taught me how to time my day accurately and fluidly.

The the most recent change in management was at first an issue, but has now acclimated to a more peaceful environment. I feel that the most amount of support comes from a higher level and that my direct manager is in need of further training. My coworkers are all fantastic people who are always willing to help when needed and feel the same about our clients as I do; they come first.

What makes this difficult are the demands on the back-end of reporting all of the work that we do. The amount of work that comes in compared to the amount of people we have working on it is unbalanced. My priority is to complete the work and maintain communication with my clients; my direct manager's priority is ensuring that these inquiries are accounted for the moment they arrive. To him, the customer can wait.

It is difficult at times to be told to stop working for the client and enter in data that, since has already been executed, can be saved for
  more... a time when is more appropriate to enter.

I enjoy the excitement and joy that people show when I am able to help them find or do exactly what they'd been wanting to do. Simplifying what at first seems to be more complex is what I feel I have learned to best, and with my innate warmness and personality, my clients are seldom dissatisfied.
Pros
flexible schedule, great coworkers, ideal work environment
Cons
linear positioning, no room for growth or movement within company, huge gap between concierges and upper management
Individual Experience Will Vary
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 2, 2015
I started working for LC while attending University and found the company relatively supportive of my endeavors. While some employees seemed to dislike the company, they could work for far worse companies. It's rare for a company to support their employees as much as they supported me. One thing I really enjoyed with the company, was the camaraderie between co-workers; it really helped you get through the tough spots. As for management, it could be hit or miss but I did meet one of the best managers of my life there. David stoked my technical interests and put me on a path I am still pursuing. The most difficult part of working IT (Helpdesk/ Admin) is that there wasn't a very robust organization in place, which meant a lot of chaos and miscommunication. This resulted in a constant stream of emergencies and 24 hour demands that could have been avoided with forethought and interdepartmental communication. All in all, I liked my co-workers, the career support, learning technical skills on the job and general flexibility.
no job security!!
Lead Corporate Concierge (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2014
Office is nice and the pay was as well. That is probably the only thing positive about the company.

If you do get hired here, prepare to deal with politics and walking on egg shells everyday.
While I was there people were getting fired left and right over dumb stuff.

I would get into more issues with this company but its not worth it.

Save yourself the time. If you get in the company stay to yourself and do your job....However HR will probably still find a way to fire you...
Pros
pay, location and office
Cons
everything!
Fun place to work
Global Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco CAOctober 14, 2013
Everyone is great at my current company; I am just interested in working at a company that has the ability movement within the company.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Life at LesConcierges
IT Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 22, 2013
LesConcierges is a rapid changing environment faced with a tremendous amount of growth and challenges.

I picked up some very valuable project management related skills and was able to apply these new practices very quickly in the numerous projects that I tracked and completed.

LesConcierges is a 24/7 Call Center Operation center so there is always activity and always something new to learn and fix.

Even though the Technology Management saw several changes while I was employed there, we finally started steering the ship in the right direction and doing some comprehensive infrastructure overhauling which was desperately needed. This was an exciting time and provided the opportunity to build something meaningful.
Get to be worldly..
Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2012
Get to meet a lot of educated and highly interesting people. You get to learn a lot of information on intersting places to visit worldwide. You also get to talk to interesting customers and get to know them on a personal level. This adds a nice touch to the "service beyond expectations".
Pros
opportunity to learn about the world and all it's interesting places
Low morale, weak leadership
Executive Assistant to Chairman (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2012
My co-workers are wonderful, management was not. The hardest part of the job was the lack of support and outright criticism by direct supervisor and the overall lack of esprit de corps.

Do not work here!
Pros
nice location
Cons
too many to list here