LesConcierges

LesConcierges Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Global Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee), San Francisco CAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Everyone is great at my current company; I am just interested in working at a company that has the ability movement within the company.
Life at LesConcierges
IT Systems Administrator (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 22, 2013
LesConcierges is a rapid changing environment faced with a tremendous amount of growth and challenges.

I picked up some very valuable project management related skills and was able to apply these new practices very quickly in the numerous projects that I tracked and completed.

LesConcierges is a 24/7 Call Center Operation center so there is always – more... activity and always something new to learn and fix.

Even though the Technology Management saw several changes while I was employed there, we finally started steering the ship in the right direction and doing some comprehensive infrastructure overhauling which was desperately needed. This was an exciting time and provided the opportunity to build something meaningful. – less
Get to be worldly..
Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2012
Pros: opportunity to learn about the world and all it's interesting places
Get to meet a lot of educated and highly interesting people. You get to learn a lot of information on intersting places to visit worldwide. You also get to talk to interesting customers and get to know them on a personal level. This adds a nice touch to the "service beyond expectations".
Low morale, weak leadership
Executive Assistant to Chairman (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2012
Pros: nice location
Cons: too many to list here
My co-workers are wonderful, management was not. The hardest part of the job was the lack of support and outright criticism by direct supervisor and the overall lack of esprit de corps.

Do not work here!