We are currently looking for quality Over-the-Road, Class A, CDL Drivers in your area.
Lessors OTR Driver Responsibilities:
- Refrigerated Transport
- OTR Truck Drivers average 2500-2800 miles per week
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT
We offer the following to our Over-the-Road Truck Drivers
- 2013 or Newer Trucks with Tri-Pak APU’s
- Up to 40 Cents Per Mile Starting Pay
- 1/2 increase every 6 months, those who qualify, with no cap on Pay
- Safety Bonus
- 1.5 days off for each week out
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days starting at $25 per week
- 401k with company match
- Over the road Truck Drivers at Lessors average between 2500-2800 miles per week.
Minimum Over-the-Road CDL Class A CDL Drivers Qualifications:
- 9 months current OR 12 months within the last 18 months over the road tractor-trailer driving experience
- 23 years of age or older
- Safe driving record.
Qualified Drivers may apply below or give us a call at: 866-418-7583
Lessors, Inc. hauls time sensitive temperature controlled products. James Shapiro founded Lessors, Inc. in 1983 with one truck and one trailer. The company has since grown to 425 trucks and 510 trailers. Lessors, Inc. is a growing company which is proud of all of our drivers and independent contractors. Our open door policy is in effect at all times for any problems that may arise, for new ideas, or ways to help all of us succeed in our business venture. We operate some of the best equipment on the road today keeping our fleet current and up to date. Our trucks are 2013 or newer and reefer trailers 2012 or newer.