Letica Corporation Employee Reviews

No flex time
Out dated systems
Out dated software
Behind general corporate America
Not a bad company, could be more aggressive in market
District Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MINovember 6, 2017
Family owned medium business which wanted to compete with the majors. Wanted to expand but not willing to commit the resources necessary . Promised new products but rarely cam through.
Pros
fair compensation
Cons
not open to listening to market or employes feedback
Management fair
Warehouse Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Lanett, ALOctober 12, 2017
Work force very willing to except change and new management. Hourly with bad attiude about the company, finding everyway possible to get out of work due too pay.
Fast paced
Mold Technician (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAOctober 5, 2017
The work is fast paced and isn't what I would call fun but there is opportunity to advance and plenty of hours to make fat paychecks. It's a job...What can I say, you get out what you put in. Some guys like me have promoted up and are making decent money. Some leave because they don't want to work anyway and any excuse will do.
Pros
Good benefits, lots of hours
Cons
Hot in the summer
Fast pase and a lot of activety
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DESeptember 26, 2017
A typical day at work was very hot , productive , and goal oriented. There where quotas that had to be met daily. I've learned a lot about deferent machines and how to fix them to a certain point. The management needs to be re-assigned
Changing company
Nat'l Distribution Sales Manage. (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MISeptember 20, 2017
Letica has a great product line and excellent manufacturing facilities strategically placed around the country. However, there is no chance for advancement there and I had reached the full potential of my position and moved on. I understand from friends who are still there that things have changed drastically since the family sold the company to a British investment group. Many have or are in the process of moving on.
Very unprofessional management team...
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 14, 2017
Work most all the time no time for family.. And main manager very unprofessional, using profanity, yelling, just all a round bad management... Just need better management..
Benefits
Cons
Lucky if you get breaks sometimes, always short handed, and they really don't care about the employees..
Unconcerned manegement and deplorable working conditions
Packer/Loader (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 8, 2017
The entire factory is poorly kept. It was very dusty and dirty. It would be anywhere from 95 to 101 degrees inside the factory. There was always some one getting hurt.
no fun work place
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAAugust 6, 2017
I like it but it is hard working there the job okay it is the people the raise and the point system I hated. I just did what I had to do and dealed with it
Cons
real short breaks on a 12 hour shelf
too much drama
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Fulton, KYJuly 19, 2017
At this job it is all about who you know and who's behind you want to kiss. If you don't kiss up to your supervisor, then good luck. if you lay low and keep your head down though, you should be okay.
Pros
Cons
health care
Purchasing Agent
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Fulton, KYJune 12, 2017
A typical work day was hot counting inventory in the warehouse. The office was air-conditioned which provided relief. Learned the materials needed to produce buckets. This office reported to the office in Michigan which could be trying at times. At the time of employment, the Fulton, KY office was not linked via the internet. All product orders were handwritten and faxed to the home office for fulfillment. This company has a diverse employee environment which is enjoyable.
Pros
For the most part, the atmosphere was pleasant.
Cons
The heat in the production area where the inventory is stored is hot.
Place Of Opportunity
Multi-craft Technician (Current Employee) –  Facility MaintenanceMay 20, 2017
Much of the work there is repetitive and boring. Your co-workers are generally easy to get along with and make working there fun to an extent. Depending on your department depends on what pace you must move. Management can be strict or laid back also depending on the department. There is cross training, so you may not stay in one department. There is opportunity to learn.
Ok job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jenn NvMay 12, 2017
This company is great. I really like working for them, I wish they were closer to my home. It's a far drive from were I live. My job there was ok. We had to put in rubber seals on 5 gallon bucks tops. It was a fast work place and the employee's there are all great people.
Excellent place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAMay 10, 2017
Very relaxed at times but fast paced place to work. enjoyed everyone I worked with. Enjoyed the hours, pay and atmosphere. Everyone was friendly, polite and had fun working there. Never had any issues with getting days off
Pros
always something to do
Cons
Seasonal work and hours get cut or you get cut loose
Very productive, fast pace, good environment
Operator (Current Employee) –  Lanett, ALMay 7, 2017
Working at letica can get hot sometimes just as any other warehouse job. The people are great, however, management on each shift differs.I work 3rd and it's ok.
All of them you have to work and don't ask questions
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MIApril 25, 2017
All they care about you do the assignment and not allowed to ask questions, no room for advancement, none appreciate the hard work you put into the job. Management style these day do not care about productivities they care more about you work and behavior style it feels worse than being a kid in school.
Security
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 11, 2017
Great job enjoyed it very much but the pay was lower than I won't. Benefits OK. Top management was good people. Good benefits and good work environment
Pros
position
Cons
salary
It's an ok place to work
Operator/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAApril 7, 2017
Yea, it's hot in the summer, it's a factory. Some of the employees around here complain too much. We need to get rid of some of the slackers in this place. Some people just don't pull their own weight and let other workers do it for them. But some of my co workers are pretty cool too! This new HR lady is better than the last one, she's more friendly and helpful. The new Plant Manager is much better, the old one sat in his office all day.
Pros
Really good benefits
Cons
Pay is better at other place
Ok
Head Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMarch 17, 2017
Not a bad place to work. They don,the let you take your pay when you need vacation, they pay ono your anniversary, and combine it all on one check with your pay check. Taxes eat it up.
Pros
All the hours you want
Cons
Bad vacation and point system
Loud
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jean, NVMarch 4, 2017
Machines are very loud and can cause hearing problems very hot even in winter at night supper visors don't care about others and poor equipment upkeep. I was almost burned from hot oil from a leaky pipe