Letica Corporation Employee Reviews

Warehouse management with staff supervision and inventory control
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), Muscatine, IAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Excellant, stable schedule in a nice work environment with excellant benefits
Cons: Poor financial compensation
A rewarding job requiring the supervision of warehouse materials handlers as well as loaders. Complete inventory and auditing responsibilities and weekly reporting to department heads and management.
Nice Place To Work
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Fulton, KYApril 10, 2015
It was a good place to work but very hot. This is to be expected since you work around a lot of very large machinery. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with production. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great co-workers.
Letica is a good place to work if you know somebody
Production (Current Employee), Middletown, DEJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: great healthcare
Cons: dealing with bad equipment. bad employees
I have been at Letica Corpation for over fifteen years. It has change in the past eight years. They have their favorites that refuse to do their job and get away with it so they past the job to someone who always work hard and do their part with no question ask. We have a Mechanic on the printer who does nothing all day but play on his lap top and spend more time with the sales ladies. You know who you are. Our human resources is a joke she has no judge of creator who she hires. She only hires her son friends and they get to do whatever they want. They miss a lot of time and come in late. The HR person covers for them. You and your son’s friends you know who you are. Do not get me started with the Plant and Assistance manager. They have known leadership skills what so ever. The employees run the factory not the managers.
Money that's it.
Technician (Former Employee), Jean, NVAugust 2, 2014
Pros: more overtime than you can handle or want, no support by management
Cons: always short handed at skilled positions, unable to get and keep skilled employee's, really bad reputation in the industry.
Very high turnover of Management. 8 plant managers in 10 yrs.
Individuals that are just starting out with no management experience
Very closed minded to issues that are necessary to improve mainly Safety.
Unwilling to listen to those who can help them with actual experience.
Unsafe working environment and when brought to their attention you will be retaliated against.
HR dept is non-existent and new every year or two. Always a conflict of interest as they are more interested in buddying up with Plant Mgr. than doing their job. They have no ethics and will violate your rights if it will benefit them in any way.
One good Hr person in 11 yrs. and were fired for caring about employees and their issues and following the law.
If you don't play the game you wont last. Leave your conscience at the door. Forget about the lies they tell their customers, the few they still have. If you don't believe just do a search on them.
Production
Form Operator (Former Employee), Pittston, PAAugust 20, 2013
Very hot temperatures. Lack of advancement. Many dangerous acts of job duties.
Odd management structure,Lacks any upper level support
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNJuly 29, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: antiquated production equipment
Definetly unstructured, and by the seat of the pants. Family owned and feels that way, unable to do anything other than what the family " DEMANDS" without any of their support. There will be no advancement because there is no career path that would allow it in this corporation, if all you seek is short term employement than that is what you will get.Plant Manager turnover is extremely high, 6 Plant Managers in 9 years, and still searching for one.Let that give you an idea onall other lower management opportunities as well. I would not consider taking any future positions with Letica unless structure and professional etiquette is restored.

November 18, 2013

Although I gave dedicated years of my professional career to Letica/ Maui Cup, in the end they were unwilling and uncompromising in my termination without due cause. Understand Tennessee is a right to work state and no employment is guaranteed, you would think that with 7 years of commitment managing their business well, and much promise of advancement at senior level that professional careers would be nourished rather their philosophy to the contrary. I would never work for them again and you should research their culture very well before accepting any offer.

closed down
Team Leader / Machine Operator (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 18, 2013
The plant closed down.although It was a very productive place.
Odd company, run by an odd family
Sales Manager (Current Employee), WesternJune 6, 2013
Pros: they stay off your back, but that is the issue!
Cons: family needs to take the money and run - the vp's are depressed having to work for this bunch
Management is lost in the world of the owners; deals with the family that runs the show poorly.

The family that owns and runs Letica is very right wing (Tea Party type) and very old world - talk politics openly in the office - very uncomfortable place to work. Has major issues and a very poor mission statement. Treats its employees as replaceable - low morale that is not just seen, but felt daily. President is the son's founder - his sister is also around the office. Bad family family issues. The founder (in his late 80's?) wonders the halls of the Headquarters looking out for God knows. CEO suffers from "Napoleon Complex" Think the movie Elf? Got it?

Times are not good; but I would pass working here -
very poor company management!!!
driver (Former Employee), st. helens ore.May 6, 2013
Cons: liars-cheats and totally not fit to drive for
this company as a truck driver is very unprofessional as it can be. They dont have a clue as far as the politics involving the transportation industry. The drivers are mistreated and abused because of managment ignorance.
production, fast paced environment
Inspector\Printer Operator (Former Employee), Huguley, ALJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: working in a smaller department
Cons: sometime extreme temperatures to work in
My typical day includedworking on printing team to print, lable, package and wrap assigned lorders. I learned\increased my skills to notice and pay close attention to detail .I worked under the direction of supervisor. I also worked as a team rotating stations\duties throughout the day with my co-worker.
The hardest part of this job was working in sometimes extreme hot temperstures. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I worked within the company in a small department where there was a positive and productive atmosphere
A very wait to the last minute to do anything kind of job
Maintenance mechanic (Former Employee), Pittston, PADecember 1, 2012
Cons: hours and management
Company was very poorly managed did not use time well and was very unsfae to work for
Rigid Containers
Corporate Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, MINovember 12, 2012
Cons: no room of advancement
Ensuring that superior and quality service is provided to all customers, internal and external. Responsible for serving as a conduit for receiving and communicating vital customer information to sales and the manufacturing management teams. Responsible for implementing corrective actions as needed in order to provide a level of customer service necessary to support the achievement of management goals and general business operations. Coordinate work load for the Customer Service Representatives at 10 rigid facilities. Troubleshoot delivery issues, pricing, inventory agreements with over 3000 customers. Responsible for setting up all new business for 22 Sales Managers. Charting inventory lead-time, shipments and on time tracking. Chart QOS each month for all Plant’s. Chart Customer satisfaction through survey’s (Yearly). Chart all Samples and New Business. Pulling all EDI and sending ASN’s. Holding weekly meetings with the 10 Customer Service Representatives at 10 offsite locations to discuss any open issues or help to assist in any open issues.

Typical day was 12hrs
Co-Workers great to work with, the most enjoyalbe part of this job was the co-workers.
Very demanding totally goal oriented
Regional Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, MIAugust 29, 2012
Pros: great benifit package
Cons: ever changing management style
Travel to meet with district manager and accounts. Setup sales targets and goal for DM's. Worked on closing accounts and finding new ones. Handled customer issues on of the toughest part of job. Building relationships and becoming friends with accounts all over the western region. We had a great sales team nationwide the regional managers became great friends over the years.
It was a good experience
LEAD PRINT (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 21, 2012
Used to get instructions from the Supervisor on a day to day basis regarding the jobs to be done.That includes adjustment of machines, setting up the plates, colors and make ready. The machines were four color dry offset semi automatic. The feeding and stacking were done manually. Was engaged fully through out the shift by loading the containers to the feeding line and pushing them to the packing line. Hardest part of the job was setting up four color halftone jobs because it should register well and match the color also. The co-workers were very co-operative and supportive. Each day was a challenge and I believe I stood up to that challenge. The most enjoyable part was to do the difficult jobs with quality. The management was happy about my work.
Maufacturer for fast food chains.
manufacturer for fast food chains (Former Employee), Clarksville,TN.Pikes RD.December 19, 2011
Pros: .
I worked an 12hr.shift nights,worked in shipping /receiving,certified forklift operater.Unload trailer trucks of products comming in.take counts on every product received.Letica manufactures paper cups,paper plates,bowls,straws for fast food chains.I also shipp company products to other warehouses.We have inventory every 6-weeks.Making sure products are updated,and good condition,not defective.