Level 3

Level 3 Employer Reviews

Open door management style a plus
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee), MISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: performance awards etc nice gifts. open door management style.
Cons: didn't really have any
A very structured atmosphere. Production oriented. My day included maintaining customer accounts so that they would not disconnect from service. Having work with co workers for many years we were like a family and still are. The job was enjoyable being able to assist customer was great.
Contractors beware
Contractor, Enterprise Security Operations (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: excellent wage, robust resources developed and supported in-house, open door policy, horizontal org structure
Cons: job security when equity drops
I lost some important personal documents when I was terminated as a contractor at Level 3. I was keeping these on my work computer, which was repurposed the evening before I was informed of my termination.

Level 3's company culture is warm, friendly, and inviting, and will make you feel at home. They were truly a pleasure to work for, but keep in mind – more... that your job security is negligible if you accept a contract here. – less
Fun Company
Infrastructure/Power Cad Designer (Former Employee), Louisville, COJune 24, 2013
Great company to work for. Nothing negative to say about this company. Understood the economy tanked and layoffs had to happen.
Amateur hour
Account Director (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 18, 2012
Management has relied on legacy carrier wholesale business. Level 3 does not get selling directly to end users.
nice place to work for the most part
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 1, 2012
No job security, its a revolving door. My manager was very sweet and supportive. Campus is very nice.
A seemingly great company hindered by lack of direction.
Operations Service Manager (Former Employee), An OfficeMay 31, 2012
Pros: great benefits and compensation.
Cons: continually changing direction.
This was a job that I was originally very excited to get. My role was supposed to be a customer-facing, relationship maintenance and technical advisement based. Shortly after hiring on, the company reorganized and brought in new management for my group. The job became a telephone based, metrics report generating and event management role. The management – more... continually would say one thing and then completely change where they were going. I know Level 3 recently acquired Global Crossing, but the chaos came long before that happened. The people in my organization were very unhappy with the direction things were going. – less
Nice place to work just don't cross the wrong people.
Graveyard Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CANovember 17, 2011
Pros: breakfast in the morning
Cons: constantly on pins and needles.
I thought it was a nice place to work at, but I felt like your work was not appreciate it and you could be replaced at any moment. It was a great place to learn at and the employees are great people and workers.
I loved the people I worked with and the customers I worked for.
Order Manager I (Current Employee), Basingstoke, ENGSeptember 25, 2013
A typical day would be raising orders and passing them out to the relative teams.
End to end delivery for Her Majesties Prisons and Government department.
Working to tight timescales
Answering customer queries
Handling customer issues
Liaising with Suppliers

Management were very helpful and fair

My Co-workers were great. Always very helpful and worked – more... very well as a team.

The hardest part of my job was making sure external suppliers/companies got the job done within the timescale I had to work in.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to give my customers a good experience. – less
Some good people work there
Accomplishments (Former Employee), LondonJuly 9, 2013
Massive change and management of impacting on staff moral.
Can be good place to work, give it a couple of years before applying.
Empresa em período de reestruturação
Gerente de Facilities (Former Employee), Cotia, SPSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: liberdade de criação
Cons: distancia
A empresa foi vendida diversas vezes durante o per[iodo que eu estive trabalhando e houve muita mudança cultural interna. Por um lado estas mudanças são dificeis e por outro faz voce desenvolver a flexibilidade necessária para encarar os novos desafios. É uma excelente escolar professional.
buen trabajo pero muy poca estabilidad y mal salario
soporte tecnico IT (Current Employee), Bogotá, CUNSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: sanitas
Cons: poca estabilidad
se trabaja bien se aprende mucho pero se gana muy poco no tengo contrato laboral fijo ademas no lo tienen a uno en cuenta para casi nada.