Level 3 Employee Reviews

Interesting
Analyst (Current Employee), ColoradoMarch 19, 2015
Your job is what you make of it, but it should never define you. It is your job, not your life - make time to live. Communication from upper management could have been better at times.
na
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 1, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Great company and disruptive player in the industry. Forwarding thinking company and at the forefront of industry technology.Great benefits, talented employees, very competitive pay, remote work for some depts many opportunities now and ahead as the company just purchased TW Telecom. Leadership is very strong and client and employee focused
Not sure what the future holds
Account Executive II (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 30, 2014
They purchased the company I worked for. I don't know what they will do with the employees and the operations.
Very Customer Oriented
Tier 2 IP/Data Network Technician (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, CONovember 24, 2014
Pros: great team, family-like
Cons: inter-group communication could be way tighter and less antagonistic
Level 3 just took over- so at this point I do not know what will change. As for Tw- it was a great place to learn a national infrastructure and mgmt stuck up for you in regards to issues with the network. We always pushed for customer satisfaction through the reliability of our services. We also made sure that our stats were also within agreed upon SLA parameters
Good company to work for
TNOC TIER II Operations Engineer - Level 3 (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2014
A good working environment, position itself a little dull.
Open door management style a plus
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee), MISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: performance awards etc nice gifts. open door management style.
Cons: didn't really have any
A very structured atmosphere. Production oriented. My day included maintaining customer accounts so that they would not disconnect from service. Having work with co workers for many years we were like a family and still are. The job was enjoyable being able to assist customer was great.
Contractors beware
Contractor, Enterprise Security Operations (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: excellent wage, robust resources developed and supported in-house, open door policy, horizontal org structure
Cons: job security when equity drops
I lost some important personal documents when I was terminated as a contractor at Level 3. I was keeping these on my work computer, which was repurposed the evening before I was informed of my termination.

Level 3's company culture is warm, friendly, and inviting, and will make you feel at home. They were truly a pleasure to work for, but keep in mind that your job security is negligible if you accept a contract here.
Fun Company
Infrastructure/Power Cad Designer (Former Employee), Louisville, COJune 24, 2013
Great company to work for. Nothing negative to say about this company. Understood the economy tanked and layoffs had to happen.
Amateur hour
Account Director (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 18, 2012
Management has relied on legacy carrier wholesale business. Level 3 does not get selling directly to end users.
nice place to work for the most part
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 1, 2012
No job security, its a revolving door. My manager was very sweet and supportive. Campus is very nice.
Nice place to work just don't cross the wrong people.
Graveyard Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CANovember 17, 2011
Pros: breakfast in the morning
Cons: constantly on pins and needles.
I thought it was a nice place to work at, but I felt like your work was not appreciate it and you could be replaced at any moment. It was a great place to learn at and the employees are great people and workers.