Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Reports To: Chief Financial & Administrative Officer
Salary: negotiable (applicants include requirements)
The HR Manager will ensure that employee business needs within a fast growing company of 50+ associates are met in a timely, professional, and accurate manner and will be a primary point of HR contact for all employees.
- Manage and administer all payroll-related functions within ADP system including data entry, troubleshooting benefit and/or payroll issues for employees, managing time-off calendar, etc.
- Manage and administer all benefits programs related to medical, dental, 401K including annual renewal process, relationship with brokers, open enrollments, and wellness programs.
- Administer any required processes related to short and long term disability, workers compensation, and FMLA.
- Manage all paperwork processes for new hires including offer letters, employment paperwork, benefit enrollment, employee handbook, and security policy compliance, new hire orientation, etc.
- Manage all paperwork processes and follow up communications associated with to employee terminations
- Assist with the development and tracking of focal HR processes including performance evaluations, salary reviews, promotions, etc. to ensure accurate and timely communication.
- Maintain and update company employee handbook annually
- Administer bi-annual employee surveys
- Coordinate with internal hiring teams and recruiting agencies to identify staffing requirements, select interview candidates, create and manage interview schedules, prepare interview packets, initiate background checks, assist with job fairs, etc.
Management of HR Data:
- Accurately and in a timely manner, enter all employee data into HRIS. Types of data include but not limited to: compensation, job information, organizational structure, benefits, address change, work injuries, and personal information changes.
- Maintain all HR files, ensure organization and legal compliance, ensure federal and state benefit and compensation compliance
- Acts as initial contact for all HR questions; responsible for escalating more complex questions/situations to the appropriate business managers.
- Assists in communicating and administering all HR programs.
- Liaison between the benefit vendors/corporate benefits contacts to ensure timely and accurate answers or resolution to employees benefit questions/issues.
- Audit all benefit invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with the preparation, communication and progress of focal salary review process.
- Responsible for the data integrity of HRIS and documents within the HR files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management or Business-related field with 5-10 years of progressive HR experience.
- Demonstrated track record of success in payroll, benefits and HRIS system administration.
- Strong experience with ADP or similar-related payroll system.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solid understanding of HR compliance and employment laws (EEOC, OSHA, HIPPA, I-9, Wage and Hour, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Exhibits ability to maintain confidentiality with company and employee information.
- Ability to function well independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to set priorities while working on multiple tasks for varying individuals.
- No relocation assistance included