Levi's

Levi's Employee Reviews

Worked here for short time
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbury, NYMay 27, 2015
it was fine. It got very busy. They gave you a lot of hours. Good for what it is. I liked it overall it was in a bust area right in the woodbury commons
Very down to earth company
Supervisor (Former Employee), Smithfield, NC Orlando, FL NY, NYMay 26, 2015
∙ Trained and motivated employees to meet and exceed customer service expectations
∙ Budgeted labor and supply costs to meet company guidelines
∙ Increased annual sales and exceeded company’s goals
∙ Trained cashiers in proper cash handling procedures
∙ Responsible for counting and balancing daily sales
∙ Entered labor hours and sales into computer database for tracking & balancing
∙ Maintained product and service consistency and quality to increase sales
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 20, 2015
Pros: learned how to be an excellent sales associate
Cons: closing
I can't necessarily say a typical day because everyday is different. I set different goals as in making sales. I was always on the sales floor either on the woman's side or man's side but I would normally assist anyone I could. I would help women find their perfect denim fit. The management was my favorite because I got along with each and everyone of them, as well as my coworkers we helped each other to grow and perform our very best. The hardest part of the job I could say was closing. The most enjoyable part for me was customer service.
fun place to work
Stockman Lead/sales associate (Former Employee), Napa, CAMay 2, 2015
Pros: Good management
Cons: no benefits
Great management and fun environment to work at. It's an easy job to learn and be good at. All you need is good customer service.
Helping people find the right jeans.
Sales (Former Employee), Glendale, AZApril 22, 2015
Pros: Community service
Cons: Not having steady hours
A typical day at Levi's was to make sure the store was in top shape. I learned how to read the different types of customers. My manager was a great manager. She coached the staff so well, we had great customer service. The hardest part about the job was dealing with customers that had tempers. Even when dealing with customers like that you always want to keep cool.
awesome
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, NYFebruary 27, 2015
the best job ive ever had great people good work environment and i learned how to fold jeans even learned hoe to be more confident when speaking to others
Active Experience
Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 18, 2015
Involved with day to day operations. Coworkers were great.
Something to keep me busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Terrell, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Working at Levi's was not my cup of tea. The vibe in there, from the associates to the customers was not as pleasant as I had hoped. I did learn to be more self motivating while working there.
Alright place to work for your first job
Cashier/Stylist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Levi's was a start off job just to get some experience. The job was pretty laid back sometimes which was cool. With this job though there wasn't really any benefits, so thats why ended up leaving
Levi's
FlexPac Operator (Current Employee), MSDecember 3, 2014
This is place with little to no advancement. There are people that have been there for 25 plus years doing the same thing they came in the door doing.
Seasonal job
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Lakewood, CONovember 24, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of folding jeans and making the store presentable. From working at Levi's I learned how to communicate better and socialize with customers and fellow employees. Management at Levi's seemed to have their hands full all the time. My fellow co-workers were helpful since the management team had a lot on their plates. The hardest part of the job was the repetitive nature of the work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to work with a lot of people.
Levis Soho
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Soho New YorkNovember 12, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work consisted of daily chats amongst managers and coworkers about the business and different ways to better the business and our work experience on the sales floor. Discussing tactics that would further help us communicate with shoppers is taught as well. The management staff is organized, there is a lot of communication amongst management and sales associates. The managers participated in selling on the sales floor when ever we have a busy day or just need any assistance. The work environment amongst co-workers is very calm, everyone is able to communicate with one another and help each other out if needed. There would be very busy days at the job and it would get a little bit hectic but everyone is able to work under pressure and help one another out. The most enjoyable part of the job is selling to customers and meeting new people. My job is in an area of tourist attraction so i tend to learn a lot from tourist from different countries. Working in a versatile environment with lots of diversity was always very interesting to me.
Excellent marketing experience for B2B
Marketing and Brand Manager (Former Employee), San FranciscoNovember 1, 2014
Excellent marketing experience for B2B and B2C activities
mazing company
Support Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
o Supervised the support team evaluating quality control of merchandise on floor to database
o Assisted Management team on daily closing operations, registers, monies and deposits
Comfortble and fun work environment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYOctober 8, 2014
Pros: every new employee gets a free pair of jeans.
Cons: i didn't get as many work hours as i wanted.
Working a Levi's was a comfortable and fun place to work. I got to help people who were shopping and gain some retail experience.
productive
Stock Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Always kept busy, coworkers were very friendly and cool so were the managers.
it was a great place to work
sale/stock (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: n/a
worked on the sales floor help with costumers when needed too. if not I was in the stock room making sure everything was in its right place
Levis
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJuly 22, 2014
Great company to work for. Everyone is very friendly. I've learned different dynamics to help the store goals exceed.
Friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Osage Beach, MOJuly 17, 2014
Customers always come first and I was always great them with a friendly smile,along with a hello and ask how they are, ask if I can help them find something, tell them about sail items, and tell them my name if they need help. We do a lot of shipment of knew product which requires lifting heavy boxes and also censoring everything as well.
My management is always good about telling me I am doing a good job and we get along well.
My co-workers are mainly management because they cut back hours at the time.
The hardest part of my job is remembering all the different styles and makes of the product because everybody is shaped differently and there are so many different styles and they are always coming out with new items.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and mainly the laid back environment.
Probably considered my favorite job ever.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILJune 18, 2014
Pros: i loved all of the customers. enjoyed every job i learned.
Cons: i hated to move. never wanted to leave job.
I worked for the company for almost 7 years and was very upset when I had to move out of state and quit my job. I learened everything I could about running a retail store while I worked there. I not only worked as a cashier, but I ended up havin a great relationship with co-workers and the customers. I still miss being there everyday.

1 2 3