LEG has an exciting opportunity for Marketing & Public Relations Manager who will be responsible for managing and directing marketing objectives/plans for its seven Comedy Clubs.
- Drive sales from new and existing guest awareness through local marketing initiatives including radio, in-club print, local festivals, colleges, etc.
- Development of market and Club level tactics to address club specific marketing opportunities/concerns.
- Coordination of marketing and PR for all Clubs and LEG departments
- Responsible for all internal and external marketing efforts as related to PR, social events, Community Outreach programs
- Produce and disseminate all media releases and press kits
- Assist in the execution of new Club opening plans, including pre-opening events.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Five years in marketing, PR, media relations, communications or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans across multiple marketing platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft programs, multimedia programs, and social media
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a diverse group of people. Flexible, patient, hard worker, organized, and ability to multi-task. A good sense of humor a must
Indeed - 16 months ago