Levy Restaurants

Levy Restaurants Employer Reviews

Work a Memphis Sports arena
Lead Concession Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 23, 2015
I'm a concession supervisor so I assist all the employees in concession or in any department to ensure excellent guest care.
Fun and productive workplace
ATI Server (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 22, 2015
Many different areas to work in
Work with many different individuals in a variety of contexts
Get to know the customers
Get to see different sporting events
Excellent atmosphere
Productive and fun workplace in a fast paced setting.
Stand Manager (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 16, 2015
I enjoyed the fast paced work style that went along with this job. Some events were busier than others, but all in all fast paced environment. The co workers and volunteers were great to work with.
Excellent Colleagues & Customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILFebruary 14, 2015
I really enjoyed the experience of meeting many different people and helping them in any way that I was able to. I had the privileged of working with so many great co-workers on a daily basis as well.
great place to work
line cook (Former Employee), orlando fl at the amway centerFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunch, flexibale schedule choices
Cons: parking
its a great place to learn, everyone was helpful and educational, Great diversity in all the jobs i did there.something new almost every day to do and learn about.
Fast-paced and fun environment
Server (Current Employee), West Lafayette, InFebruary 6, 2015
This job is very manageable with my busy class schedule which is one of the reasons why it stood out to me, while also teaching me how to balance work, class, and homework. My responsibilities include working behind the concession stands during home basketball games in Mackey arena. I have learned how to provide customers friendly service while working in a fast-pace environment so they can return to the game as quickly as possible. I learned basic money handling skills that helps me to work efficiently. Another aspect of this job is to serve at various events on campus. There are different types of events including plated, sit down dinners, as well as buffet style meals. My responsibilities include setting up the event space as well as serving and removing food depending on the type of event that night. Some last longer than other which can be difficult because I know I have work to do for class the following day, however it has taught me to stay organized and manage my time so I can get done what I need to before I start my shift. A majority of the people I work with are Purdue students, as well as in Hospitality and Tourism Management, so there is a lot that we have in common which I enjoy. Since you are able to sign up to work for which events or basketball games fit into your schedule, the staff changes all the time, but I find it easy to meet new people and work well with each new group and have fun while doing it. The managers care about their employees and make sure to recognize them by name and show that they are appreciated. However, I feel as though I didn't get sufficient – more... training for the actual job. I find myself having to ask questions about where something is or the proper way to do something. I have no problem asking questions, I just feel that this could have been avoided if there was better initial job training. I enjoy this job because it has given me a basic introduction into the service aspect of the hospitality industry, while being able to work at my favorite university. – less
Seasonal
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: the boss was easy to talk with.
Cons: no room for advancement and very low pay
Overall good job, however no room for advancement. This job did teach me about inventory control when dealing with food and cookware
Good
cook (Current Employee), memphis TnFebruary 3, 2015
Its a good job to start of with not something i would recommend for long periods of employment. Just something to get you on your feet and into the job society.
Great place to grow.
Executive Sous Chef /Miami Heat/ Miami, FL (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: amazing team members
Cons: budget cuts
a typical day at wok, opening for the venue overseeing the Miami heat players breakfast, work on ordering food and revising kronos in order to updated the declining balance.

Hang all prep-list and menus on the board for when cooks arrive, secured all product with purchasing and get ready for the day.

I love to see how the rush of kitchen, is like a musical assemble, love to see a happy to as you also get more productivity out of it..
Fast Pace, team work enviroment.
Concession Stand Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: meeting people, developing customer service skills.
Cons: seasonal
Great opportunity to increase customers relations, Team building, meeting state regulations and guidelines. Great co-workers, great management.
Productive and fast paced
Cook (Former Employee), OSUJanuary 27, 2015
I learned how to load packages onto trucks in the most compact way. I also learned how to scan and organize packages.
wonderful and quiet
Sous Chef (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Flushing, NYJanuary 26, 2015
basically talk to a bunch of ppl and they don't judge you but they treat with you the utmost respect
PASSION WITHIN FOOD SERVICE
CONCESSION COOK (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: i am able to express my thoughts as will as use my passion in food service
Cons: it is seasonal/ part-time
MOST OF MY DAYS ARE ABOUT ENJOYING MY WORK DAY, ALWAYS LEARNING DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO THINGS. IT DOES MAKE IT A GREAT DAY WHEN WE ALL AS A TEAM, WORK TO GET EVERYTHING DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, ALWAYS PUTTING CUSTOMERS FIRST AND TO SEE THEIR SATISFACTION THROUGH, I HAVE FOUND THAT IF ONE CHOSE TO NOT WORK AS A TEAM,IT COULD BE NEGITIVE FEELINGS FOR OTHERS. MY MOST AND GREATEST JOY IN MY JOB IS MY PASSION FOR WORKING WITHIN THE FOOD SERVICE AND INTERTWINING WITH THE CUSTOMER DUE TO ME BEING A PEOPLE PERSON.
An amazing experience for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team work minded individuals
Culinary Supervisor (Former Employee), Barclay Center, Brooklyn, New YorkJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great place for career growth
Cons: hectic schedules, long periods of no scheduled work
Exciting work environment for team members that provides meaningful support to the local communities. Got to work with some of the most talented and creative people. Management motivated me to make command decisions and have faith in the decisions I've made.
Flagship Lounge
Seasonal, Guest Services Coordinator/ Guest host (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
They provide exclusive fine dining in the AAA arena in Miami. It is only for flagship members. It is very nice inside. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you see and meet a lot of celebrities.
A great company to work for
Hourly Management Supervisor/ Server/ Sommelier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Levy is ever growing and plenty of opportunity to relocate if needed. There are a lot of fun places to work at within Levy. The most enjoyable part of working for them was the travel. I was employed with them for over 15 years and learned a lot.
Opportunity
Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2015
This company provides immense opportunities in the F&B industry they run most of the operations in game stadiums across the U.s. Perfect people to be aligned with if your into hospitality.
hectic work enviornment
cashier (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 12, 2015
overall a good place to work despise the workers who are very rude and disrespectful to eachother. fun environment , great experience , bad uniforms. a good place to get started wish it was room for advancement
Good place to learn and develope your skills
Pastry Chef assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
learn mass production, management and how develop my skill in a pastry business,
Great co-workers and big nice team of professional peoples.
develop my skills in production and presentation the desert for a many events and venues,
it was a fun work place working with the other employees
vendor (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 27, 2014
it was fun and i learned how to be a manager and i met interesting people while i worked the mangers were awesome and me and the co workers had a fun time working with each other their was no hard part about the job at all.

1 2 3 4 5

About Levy Restaurants

This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator – Read more

Levy Restaurants Photos