Levy Restaurants

Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews

PASSION WITHIN FOOD SERVICE
CONCESSION COOK (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: i am able to express my thoughts as will as use my passion in food service
Cons: it is seasonal/ part-time
MOST OF MY DAYS ARE ABOUT ENJOYING MY WORK DAY, ALWAYS LEARNING DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO THINGS. IT DOES MAKE IT A GREAT DAY WHEN WE ALL AS A TEAM, WORK TO GET EVERYTHING DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, ALWAYS PUTTING CUSTOMERS FIRST AND TO SEE THEIR SATISFACTION THROUGH, I HAVE FOUND THAT IF ONE CHOSE TO NOT WORK AS A TEAM,IT COULD BE NEGITIVE FEELINGS FOR OTHERS. MY MOST AND GREATEST JOY IN MY JOB IS MY PASSION FOR WORKING WITHIN THE FOOD SERVICE AND INTERTWINING WITH THE CUSTOMER DUE TO ME BEING A PEOPLE PERSON.
An amazing experience for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team work minded individuals
Culinary Supervisor (Former Employee), Barclay Center, Brooklyn, New YorkJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great place for career growth
Cons: hectic schedules, long periods of no scheduled work
Exciting work environment for team members that provides meaningful support to the local communities. Got to work with some of the most talented and creative people. Management motivated me to make command decisions and have faith in the decisions I've made.
Flagship Lounge
Seasonal, Guest Services Coordinator/ Guest host (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
They provide exclusive fine dining in the AAA arena in Miami. It is only for flagship members. It is very nice inside. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you see and meet a lot of celebrities.
A great company to work for
Hourly Management Supervisor/ Server/ Sommelier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Levy is ever growing and plenty of opportunity to relocate if needed. There are a lot of fun places to work at within Levy. The most enjoyable part of working for them was the travel. I was employed with them for over 15 years and learned a lot.
Opportunity
Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2015
This company provides immense opportunities in the F&B industry they run most of the operations in game stadiums across the U.s. Perfect people to be aligned with if your into hospitality.
hectic work enviornment
cashier (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 12, 2015
overall a good place to work despise the workers who are very rude and disrespectful to eachother. fun environment , great experience , bad uniforms. a good place to get started wish it was room for advancement
Good place to learn and develope your skills
Pastry Chef assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
learn mass production, management and how develop my skill in a pastry business,
Great co-workers and big nice team of professional peoples.
develop my skills in production and presentation the desert for a many events and venues,
it was a fun work place working with the other employees
vendor (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 27, 2014
it was fun and i learned how to be a manager and i met interesting people while i worked the mangers were awesome and me and the co workers had a fun time working with each other their was no hard part about the job at all.
Working a food stand
Food Prep (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEDecember 26, 2014
Pros: what i learn from my chef
Cons: standing on my feet for about nine hours.
It is a good company to work for. A typical work day I would help the chief prepare food in the main kitchen. About 3 p.m. I would go to my stand and prepare it for the day. It was a pleasure working with my co-workers we work will together. The hard part of the job was standing all day. Seeing the guest enjoy the food I cooked them.
Customer Service/Hostess
Hostess (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 15, 2014
Part time work until I receive an offer for a position Full time
Wonderful employees
Cash Room Attendant (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great staff
Cons: won't leave until 1am sometimes
It reminds me of a family, everyone is so tight knit, and that is necessary to have a great work day
can be a very good workplace
LEAD COOK - Premium Clubs and Catering (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: exciting environment
Cons: slow to promote from within
I've worked with this company for nearly 3 years and I can say that i have learned a lot in my time with them. I think that to some extent you can advance within this company, unfortunately for me it wasn't happening quickly enough, so I chose to move on. I enjoyed my time there because it can be a fun, exciting environment, especially if you get along with your co-workers.
Company has a great vision.
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 3, 2014
Company is innovative, but also very frugile. There is always a revolving door with management roles, so that can be both positive and negative. However, they really do try to keep friendly people staffed.
fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago - white soxDecember 2, 2014
the things i would do is able to talk to guest and get them what they want.
Fun to work, hard work
Suite Attendant Support (Former Employee), ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, ILDecember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch, watch races
Cons: hard work, long days at times
It was a great place to work with many great people but the management team was a bit subpar. There were days were working 12 hours was normal. Base pay is pretty good. Also, you get to watch the races everyday so that was a plus for me.
Fun and challenging place to work
Suites Attendant/Guest Relations Representative (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 1, 2014
Pros: get to enjoy through the guest and sort of hear and see events, concerts, games
Cons: don't get to see, sit and fully enjoy events due to working the events
Most days leading up to any event involves team work and a lot of planning. Getting the guests orders and any special requests.
On the day of the event setting up the suites and attending to the guest once they arrive just as if they were coming to your home.
The co workers are a GREAT team! Everyone works together to get the suites setup with food and beverages and ready with their orders. The best part of my day is seeing and knowing the guest is having an GREAT time and that the customer service I provided made them enjoy it so much more!
great team memebers
Bartender/ set up (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch mon-friday work on other properties
Cons: not fulltime work
i love working there meeting new people face to face with most clients. in i like sports so it fits
Fun place to work, energy is high and environment is fast paced
Cashier (Current Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 26, 2014
Pros: free food, employees and staff are all relaxed.
Cons: company does not fund for new materials, outdated cash registers.
Love working here. Been here for three seasons now and its the best job I've held so far.
Good company on paper
Bars & Concessions Supervisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 25, 2014
Levy seems to be a great company to work for - lots of opportunity across the country and respected name in the industry. That's not necessarily unreal, but the company culture builds you to be a Levy employee, not much more. If you decide to leave, a lot of what is learned at Levy won't translate elsewhere.
Very fast paced, people friendly inside of the Philips Arena
Suites Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 24, 2014
This company does care for their employees, but they had restrictions because they were based out of Philips Arena and therefore had to abide by their guidelines. In addition to some of the restrictions, when the city of Atlanta lost the Thrashers Hockey Team, that caused a decline in work.

About Levy Restaurants

This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator – Read more

Levy Restaurants Salaries