Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews in United States

Not what I thought.
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2016
Hired me and won't schedule me. Levys puts you through these feel-good workshops to give you hope about your employment with the company. Got hired for a big opening and got put on their backburner. An associate of mine, who was hired at the same time is working for them A LOT. I am scheduled zero times. Like many others not scheduled, they said they would email us about when we would get scheduled. There has been zero communication.

So I guess I am an employee, but I'm not an employee. Don't feel like a member of the team, and not feeling right about being employed by them. My opinion might change if they actually schedule me. At the moment, I'm losing the inspiration they tried to instill in me.
love job
Barback (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 22, 2016
great place to work love every bit of it people are friendly .
my job is lovely and I wouldn't trade it for the world .
my co workers love me we are a family
Fun Workplace
Suite Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 17, 2016
Cleaning up suites and setting up suites were always very easy and the games are fun to work. Fun workplace and made great money however the management is very poor. Favoritism was an issue.
Pros
Good salary; Happy Customers
Cons
Poor Management
Wrigley Field
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2016
I can honestly say I enjoyed this job. I had the privalage of meeting diverse people and famous baseball players as well.
Fun Fast Paced
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Oak Fire GrillMarch 16, 2016
I very much like my job at Levy. The season is ending and i'm new so i'm looking for a new job. that is secure. Fun Fast and a great place to work.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Seasonal
Utility Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle waFebruary 25, 2016
The review is the same as it was with the last review. Something must be wrong with the system as it has asked twice about the same 2 companies
Pros
Same
Cons
Same
Great Company
Concessions Manager, Century Link Center (Former Employee) –  Omaha NebraskaFebruary 23, 2016
Very large company with amazing opportunities to move up and advance.

Depending on which location you work at your work life balance can be nonexistent.
there where some good people to work with
Lead Cook (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2016
A day or night at Portland City Grill consist of your typical grind of a line cook, working at this place inspired me to continue my education, The management staff gave the proper training and the proper guidance to the staff
Very Productive
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 17, 2016
Working for Levy Restaurants is fun. Levy provides so many opportunities to grow in their company. Working for Levy also keeps me active.
Levy Restaurants
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 17, 2016
Working for Levy Restaurants has been an exceptional experience from the beginning. The culture that we hold here, the team work, the on and beyond attitude is really amazing. Two days are never the same, there is always something new to learn, someone new to meet, it's an ongoing learning experience. Being a Union property also helps you develop into an HR Coordinator with that much extra attention to detail because we all have to know our CBA in an out to avoid any misleading information. Management will jump into helping different departments and also develop ways to show our team members appreciation, The experience here has made my job very enjoyable and the only hardest part is having a night schedule and just finding that extra time for family.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
working nights
My experience working for Levy restaurant
Prep/ Grill Cook/ Server (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2016
I enjoy the hands on experience and prepping for cooking food for customers and making sure they are satisfied. my coworkers are excellent and i appreciate all the support that i get from my supervisors.
Pros
going the extra my to make others happy
Cons
heathcare
Fun working, see and meet a lot of people
Field Crew (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2016
Long days and weekends when event is occurring. You're the first ones there and the last ones to leave. During event it is crucial to understand the property and locations of where product needs to go.
Pros
Free lunches and paid lunches
Cons
long hours and weekends
Great place to work with lots of locations to work
Concessions Manager (Former Employee) –  Lambeau Field, WIJanuary 22, 2016
Lots of place all over the country to with. Great place to learn and develop skills in a corporate setting. Great management teams that work together to give great customer service.
Pros
Great sports locations across the country
Cons
Long work days and weeks
Restaurant Services
Stand Lead (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 15, 2016
A very constant high energy work place. Always attention to detail needed when faced with multiple situations for the required duties. Customer service is the number one priority; as well as, maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
stocker (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 14, 2016
I would always recommend them as a company to anyone willing to work. Very nice place to work and I kept busy. My manager played an important role in my job; he was very useful when needed and if not always got back within a day. Levy is a very respectable place and I give it 5 stars.
Fun place always with new faces.
Steward (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2016
They are always focused on guest satisfaction at Levy Restaurants. You always get very diverse and a high amount of clients numbering in the thousands at times.
well compensated for work duties
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 11, 2016
well compensated for work duties
content with job security
management willing to compromise with employees
would recommend the company to others interested in employment
Greet approaching customers, recieve and enter orderes into system to generate final bill
Dishwasher/Prep cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 10, 2016
Special attention to detail, clean and safe work area, stand for of a period time hand currency and credit card transactions, prepare food for upcoming
Pros
fast pace enviroment, steady flow of customers
Cons
seasonal
Fun Summer Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 24, 2015
This job is great while it last. The weather conditions can be hard if you work outside. Team work is a must. Some supervision is poor. Pay is nice. And the patrons are fun!
Pros
Pay, paid sick days
Productive and fast-paced workplace.
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2015
I start my day. after I punch in.... I learned how to be fast and my job and extremely accurate. My manager was kind and fan-friendly but she wasn't always attentive. I hated some of my co-workers, they complained about their job and often refused to complete a task that was asked of them. The hardest part of my job? My schedule: I would have to be there from 6am to 1am, and wouldn't get home until 3am only getting 2 hours of sleep. The most enjoyable part of my job would be cooking and prepping food for the players that were in the tournament.
Pros
Free food, met celebrities
Cons
Short breaks and lazy employees