Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews

Great Company
Cashier/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 3, 2017
I have learned a lot working for Levy. They have taught me a lot and trained me in several areas. they have hired excellent managers who will help and train you.
Pros
Discounts on tickets
Cons
Working hot in the summer
Caterer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 2, 2017
Management was amazing, they would work with you on problems, kids were always fun to play with. As a worker, you really don't face that many problems. It really was a fun job.
Fun working concessions, horrible temp worker placement
Stand Lead (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2017
A lot of retainment in the company so moving up wasn't as easy as told. Enjoyed working everyday even on the bad days. Sometimes a little too much was expected of you given the situation of how busy Cubs games can get.
Pros
Being at live events, good pay
Cons
long days, irregular schedule
Very Productive and Work Intensive
Suite Attendant / Waitress (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMarch 2, 2017
Levy Restaurants is a very work-intensive job. You always have to be on your toes and you rarely get to sit down but when you do get a break it is great. They have family dinners for you along with snacks and a great work community.
Pros
free food and good pay
Cons
very long shifts
Levy Restaurants Review
Levy Ambassador (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INFebruary 21, 2017
Purdue Location- VERY POOR MANAGEMENT
Low pay
Not many hours
Hard to work your way up in the company
Not great about working around school scheudle
Cons
Low Pay, Work Every Game Day
Fun Family Enviroment
Prep Cook/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
Levy is a fun place to work it's employee friendly, it's easy to talk to your immediate supervisor or manager and it's not a stressful environment. there's nothing that I can think of as being hard about the job. And the enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers and with my co worker
Pros
free dinner
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work and fun
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 19, 2017
Levy Resturants is a great place to work. The people are nice and easy to get a long with. The location in city is very convenient. Best ball park in USA
Pros
Great hours good
Cons
No healthcare benefints
Levy @ Raymond James Stadium
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2017
Work long hours with a team who is there for the same goal. Work hard and play hard. Have fun doing it even tho the days were long. Great team and atmosphere. Great experience.
Pros
fun, exciting, always changing and never a dull moment
Cons
leadership was not the right fit
Fast-paced environment with steady workload
Guest Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2017
Primarily spent most of the day working with clients via email and telephone; had the opportunity to hone in customer service, as well as, clerical skills. Acquired greater knowledge of Oracle systems and Microsoft Office Suite; the most difficult part of the job was not being able to reach clients and attain pertinent information regarding orders that needed to be submitted within a deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was the reward of completing deadlines and satisfaction in maintaining said deadlines.
Pros
Excellent work atmosphereh
Cons
healthcare
fun and fast paced
Server (Former Employee) –  Loudon, NHFebruary 17, 2017
I enjoyed the fast paced environment,I also got to meet new people when I was working. I help the guest to their parking areas, I learned how to direct traffic in a safe manner.The management was easy to talk to and they were always there for there employees.The workplace culture was easy going and fast paced at times.I think the hardest part of the job was the weather because we worked outside.I enjoyed meeting new people and getting to see how much fun they were having at the track.
fun seasonal work
Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 15, 2017
wsa a seasonal job i took in 2011 - 2013. worked as a cashier, greeter at various location in the Reno area, including the Reno Aces park. was able to work as second job around my other job. since this job was seasonal it gave me a chance to learn different kinds of jobs.
Fun Environment Considering That You Worked When There Were Games & Concerts Going On.
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2017
Personally It Was Unprofessional Sometimes They Didn't Know What Time & Days To Come In & They're Last Minute & Its Hard For Those Who Takes Public Transportation, They Had People Who Seemed To Be On Drugs Working There, Some Even Showed Up Drunk/High. I Have Met Some Nice People Overall.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
No Breaks.
Amazing and fun work environment
Premium Caterer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2017
Each day and event was different and thus enjoyable and prevented a monotony and boredom going into work. The management team each brought a unique personality and set of skills to the table, while all accomplishing our tasks and goals. The kitchen staff was always energetic, and the other staff always willing to help. It was one of the few workplaces I have been where team effort was apparent, and the social air of work was always festive and fun, but still professional and respected.
Pros
Great Environment, Flexible Hours, Good Management
Cons
Black Out Events(All hands on deck events)
Micromanagement and unwillingness to listen to others
Concessions Supersvisor (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 12, 2017
Poor management led to a mass exodus of entire management staff in less than 1 calendar year. Micromanagement and lack of communication was a big a piece of the equation. Lack of leadership, poor work/life balance and morale were the driving factors for failure. When people with 10 plus years experience in professional baseball leave within 2 days of each other, something is clearly wrong. The job was fine, everything else was the problem. 16-18 hour days were unnecessary. Don't take a salary position, you will get screwed under the illusion that you are working in "professional baseball"
Pros
Baseball
Cons
Everything else
Super Fun to Work Here
Suite Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2017
Wonderful company! I only wish there were benefits available for part time associates. Management is great and typical day is super fun. Events are exciting and the guests make it even better. Love Levy!
Great Leadship and Growth offered
Kitchen Lead (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 7, 2017
Levy opened many doors for me. Is a great stepping stone if you are looking to get Serve-safe certs paid for and other training. With chances to travel and assist other locations
Levy restaurant was the most team player I work with
Lead Cook (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 7, 2017
Work was a enjoy time I had any day,
Love to work with people with friendly and team.
Learned to be a working with team and pay attention. The hardest part of the front line cook
Was the time , the ticket mostly come in the same time, work fast and can,t had mistake on ticket.
The most enjoyable part of job was the quest had the hot beautiful food in time. See you customer with smell and enjoy the food ,that feel so good.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health insurance
Fun work environment with ability to progress
Concession Stand Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2017
Its a fun company to work for just seasonal part time so at times you have very little hours a month. You have the opportunity to work in all four of the buildings that Levy has contracted.
Enjoyed my team of workers
Supervisor of Concessions (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 7, 2017
Great place to mix business with pleasure. Working during the Seahawks season and then the Seattle Sounders. Very fast pasted environment. You have to be good at multitasking and a team player.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Not enough full time hours
Seasonal
Acting Catering Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FedEx Field, MDFebruary 6, 2017
I love the Catering department at Levy My position was just seasonal (FedEx Field in Landover) hopefully I can get a full time position with the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levy Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.