Levy Employee Reviews

Best Job Ever
Runner (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 26, 2017
a typical day on the job is always an adventure. whether its replacing beer kegs to keep our customers happy, or watching the home team slam a homer, life working for levy was amazing.
Good place to gain hospitality experience
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDNovember 14, 2017
I enjoy and love the hospitality industry and working for Levy helps me gain the experience needed to pursue other areas of interests and companies that are looking for someone with my skills and experience. Working in a sports arena is fun, rewarding and challenging. When your mission is to get the job done and know that your reputation is in your work it motivates you to be your best and encourage those around you to excel in the job you are there to do.
Pros
I love what I do, work experience, free lunch (when you can catch it)
Cons
building temp is the worse, don't like working outside
Great Experience
GM-Premium Clubs & Premium Concessions (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 20, 2017
Truly benefited having been involved with this company! Solid training at all levels, clear and precise expectations that were monitored and time bound.
fun work enviornment free food after shifts free tickets to events
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 17, 2017
Levy is based out of the pepsi center in denver. levy deals with customers who rent suits so we were all about going above and beyond for every customer. not only the customers in suits but all customers. working at levy was very fun and we all worked as a team.
Pros
free dinners after shifts free tickets to events
Cons
no health care, temporary job
Management From He@@
Overall Bartending Duties and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89115October 8, 2017
Favoritism is a oart of levy. Who you know, nore than how good of a job you do. Should you tell the truth you will be placed in the worst shift and be given the most worst job.
Pros
free show
Cons
management
Rewarding Job
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Bronson, FLSeptember 5, 2017
It was my very first job and I loved it. I would have never left except that I had my first child and left due to the hours and holidays that I was required to work.
Great job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 14, 2017
Levy was great a company to work for I enjoyed working for the it was a very good experience I had a lot of fun working at the baseball stadium its a great place to work
fast paced enviroment
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJuly 13, 2017
Company switched over so as Levy it seemed they were still getting things under there belt and understanding how things operated. So hopefully with the upcoming years things will change and be more organized.
Too robotic
cook (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILJuly 8, 2017
Everyday we came in and did the same thing. I am not a person that can stay in one spot for hours doing the same thing day after day. I just would like to do more especially if this isn't something I see my self doing for the rest of my life.
Pros
A lot of new friends
Cons
boring and not a consistent schedule
good pay and benefits
mill worker heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia City, INJune 5, 2017
fun job some people were OK others work with you some don't i feel if they don't like you off the bat it is hard for you to work i did my best to show what talents i had and wasn't aloud and was told to do other things
Productive and Fast Paced environment with great coworkers
Server, Caterer, Bartender, Runner (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2017
I really enjoy working here, however the hours can be a bit lopsided. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people I get to work with. The location is great as I work out of sports venues/stadiums which I really enjoy.
Pros
Sports atmosphere, free lunches, great people
Cons
no healthcare/dental benefits
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAFebruary 10, 2017
Once you get to the store I went in backroom to get new product to put out which was books. I set the product by following the plan-o-gram and processing returns. My Supervisor was always available to help out when needed. The hardest part was trying to sell pallets of merchandise to the Store Manager (new product). The most enjoyable was putting the product out and seeing the completed project.
Pros
All the support they gave
Cons
Went out of business
Levy
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 13, 2016
Hard to advance at Levy due to political conflicts. Some discipline was handed out without researching possible other factors, The Director was out of touch with the workers.
Pros
good salary
Cons
forced overtime
I work mill crew. We have a 3 man crew now. We pull slag pots from furnace, dig LCo pits, add alloys , push up scrap bay if needed, haul scrap ba
Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbia City, INDecember 8, 2016
A typical work is keeping up with the mills needs it varies day to day. Or orders they run.
I have learned a lot working at steel mill safety is priority! Working with molten steel/slag .
Pros
Pay check every week insurance 401k
Cons
Short breaks working holidays
Good experience to never repeat
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2016
Good learning experience about how to deal and not to deal with some people and what one should of not put up.

I assist the most unprofessional, mean and rude person I ever met. Im sure if I had work in other position I might have had a better luck .

I was hired to help contact potential new clients and help to reach out. However mostly I end up doing things to take care of personal stuff of this director.
Loved working here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXAugust 24, 2016
It was a lot of fun working for this company. It was a tight nit family, and so much fun working sporting events at Texas A&M. I would most definitely go back there. They even said when I left (my mother had a stroke and I needed to take care of her) that they would hire me back.
Pros
fun environment, great people, awesome experience
Cons
standing on your feet for upwards of 13-14 hours on football game days
Good group of people to work with
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Selma, TXAugust 7, 2016
was a joy working with all the people there the departments seemed very divided there needs to be more unity in the company as a whole
productive and fun working environment
Guest Service Rep/Food Service Worker/Concessions (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAMay 20, 2016
Levy is a really good company that offers many opportunities for advancements, and you have a great time working at any of their sites.
unorganized
BAKER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2016
need better people at, the gwcc center is a good place to work. levy will give you full time status then when you file for unemployment when there is no work for a month tell the unemployment office you are not full time thus no check
Pros
to many hours
Cons
sometimes no breaks
Excellent company for which merchandisers keep book departments in order.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 20, 2015
Upkeep of book department in stores. Weed out old books and replace them with current books, following a plan-o-gram. Lift and move boxes of product.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Work on own. Specific plan for book area.
Cons
Occasionly too much product to put up.