Lewan Technology Employee Reviews in United States

Great company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 7, 2015
Great company to work for, was purchased out by Ricoh and didn't want to work out of my home. I got my start in copiers here and learned so much
Pros
great to work for
OK place to work
Admin (Former Employee) –  DenverAugust 14, 2015
The place has potential, but I will say if only Xerox knew exactly how this place is run there would be some changes. I would say that NOT ALL of the processes are as Xerox would like them to be. There is a lot of office politics. Even more than management knows. Management uses the "bully" way of communicating at times and reporting it will get you nothing more than retaliation. This is truthfully speaking, After years of working for this company, nothing more than an OK place to work. Sure you have perks for the sales reps and food for other staff. Truth is if you are not selling you are working your butt off for nothing more than a good job or sometimes not even that. Raises - well good luck. Moving from one department to another GOOD LUCK! Is it worth a shot - maybe if you can not find another job. Otherwise go in with an open mind and do not expect the best. They did me a favor - I am out of there and now on to the next chapter of my life. Good Luck!
Pros
some of the people, benefits, old processes - broken
Cons
management, communication, pay, no raises, employees given way to much of a work load, under staffed
Awesome culture and opportunity to make a great living with opportunity to grow!
NA (Current Employee) –  DenverAugust 7, 2015
Love coming to work every day and working with a great group of caring folks. This company is not for the faint at heart. You work your tail off, but reap the rewards for your hard work with money, incentives, trips, bonuses, advancement and other benefits. Lots of fun things are happening with trips to Vegas, Mexico, ice cream socials, mud volleyball, volunteer events, picnics and everyone's favorite, Happy Hour! I like that there is a lot of ambiguity , but yet have the great benefits that go along with a large Fortune 500 company minus the red tape, structure and office politics. Don't get me wrong, there are some office politics as with any company, but I feel it is not like a large corporation. They are focused on the community and providing a high level of service to the clients in the Rocky Mountain region. I see a bright future ahead and look forward to growing professionally and personally with this organization.
Pros
Activities, community involvement, culture, pay!
Cons
No flexibility to work from home, conservative mind set from the upper managment, base pay for sales reps should be higher and in line with the rest of the industry.
Lewan Technology
Computer Network Field Technician and Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 11, 2015
Lewan is a great company to work for. Work can be sporadic as the company searches out new business opportunities. Management has always been honest and fair. Being contract work, you can obtain IT exposure in numerous areas. This provides a really good opportunity to expand your skills. The co-workers were always fun to work with, and very professional. The hardest part of the job was when there were months of travel required, and the most enjoyable part was getting opportunities to work in various areas of IT. I would highly recommend this company for employment.
Pros
working environment.
Cons
gaps between job assignments.
Great Experience with Travel
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2014
This has been my favorite position to date. I love to travel and see new things, so it was great being able to travel around the country. The IT upgrades were ever simple, and what is supposed to take 4 hours I usually got done in 2 hours or less. And the Restaurant would make chips in the early morning fresh, with fresh lime and all, which always was a pleasant smell.
Pros
free lunched (most of the time), travel, seeing new things
Cons
contract, little room for advancement
Good Place to Work
An Employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 26, 2014
Lewan is a wonderful to place to work. The people are kind, generous, and eager to help. It is like a family.

Training is good and there is always someone there for guidance.

Management is always looking for ways to improve the customer and employees experience. Management wants to help their employees succeed and provides training opportunities.

Great place to work.
Pros
growth and potential for learning
Cons
not enough parking
Lack of communication to employees
Sales (Former Employee) –  DenverOctober 21, 2013
management doesn't communicate with it's employees. My manager actually lied to me, and when questioned - the manager almost fell on the floor - trying to figure out what to say. This is not a family friendly environment or a work/life balance place to work. they expect you to be on the job 24/7 hours a day. Only long time fellow employees are allowed to advance, and given the best opportunities in the company.
Cons
lack of communication and not a place for work/life balance
Great environment to work in.
Network Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2013
It's your general 8-5 job. When I first started there was definitely a lot to learn. So much so that it felt like I was pretty much got thrown out of the frying pan and into the fire when it came to training. The people that work there are great for the most part. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the culture change of the position. New processes are being implemented and some employees are slow to change. The most enjoyable part of the job is the way people interact with each other and the work environment.
Pros
paid holydays.
Cons
little advancement opportunities.
A pleasure to work for
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 29, 2013
I have been with Lewan and Associates for the last 5 years. My experiences thus far have been enjoyable to say the least. The company has developed an approach that offers both structure and a competitive way to grow stay on the cutting edge of technology. I look forward to the years to come!
Pros
working with the team, diversified technology services, quick paced, challenging
Cons
long hours, business accelerates at the end of each quarter
Undesirable Workplace
R (Former Employee) –  Denver,COMarch 27, 2013
Offers empty promises from management and any employees that get respect are the ones that have work there for many years. HR is very unprofessional in their actions with employees. Turnover is very high because the senior employees make it very hard to hold a position.
Cons
poor management

2.9