Have you successfully sold business loans to small and medium businesses? Are you passionate about the work that you do? Are you looking to help build a leading business lending company?
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial inside sales reps to join our growing team. As a member of the Inside Sales Team, your efforts will assist SMB owners in determining the best financing options. You will be responsible for prospecting and closing to achieve sales goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies to new business customers only.
- You have at least 3 years of inside sales experience
- You have inside sales experience for direct and unsecured lending programs
- You understand credit and risk analysis for unsecured small business lending
- You are familiar with credit scores/reports, DTI, LTV, tax returns, and financial statements
- You are excited to work in an environment that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and creative
- You have proven success in a consultative and structured environment
- You are self-motivated, driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to work effectively and proactively in a cross-functional team environment, including management, sales, customer service, and related internal staff
- You possess highly effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize opportunities to ensure effective and timely follow-up
- You have strong analytic and problem solving skills
About the Job:
- Prospect new business through heavy telephone sales (This is not a cold call, you will be calling leads who have filled out an application or have responded through one of our marketing campaigns)
- Diligently handle incoming call
- Guide prospects through the application to funding process
- Become an expert in the SMB lending space, understanding cash flow, and coaching SMB owners
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy
Lexad Group is a global investment firm with deep roots in private equity, diversified capabilities, and an impressive track record. Lexad Group’s investment and business approach is simple: We seek to partner with highly motivated management teams and entrepreneurs to design and implement strategic and operational strategies that will produce market-leading businesses. We are disciplined investors, focusing on long-term business fundamentals. We look to partner closely and cooperatively with management teams that have track records of success.
What We Offer:
Meaningful work. We are helping small businesses in America grow and thrive.
Great company culture. We believe in working hard and having fun.
Great team members. People you will enjoy being around.
Small team big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive salary and incentive plan!
No CAP COMMISSIONS!
Flexible work schedule
Generous vacation pay
Lexad Group is a global investment firm with deep roots in private equity, diversified capabilities, and an impressive track record. Lexad...