Lexington Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

lexington clinic
CMA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 24, 2016
Lexington Clinic can be a wonderful place of employment however the office that I was in could use help in their management dept.
Interesting work environment with great benefits
Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 29, 2014
Lexington Clinic offers great benefits for their employees, but not much room for advancement. A typical day at work is challenging, especially in my current department. Creating a working relationship with management has been the hardest part of this job, which has never happened to me thus far. My co-workers are amazing and have definitely been the most enjoyable aspect of our work environment.
Family oriented environment
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 18, 2013
I walk into the clinic and say good morning to everyone. I walk to the desk to clock in and work as a registrar. I learn you have to treat people the way they want to be treated. Management takes care of their employees by showing respect and courtesy to them in times of needs such as deaths in family or appointments. My co-workers are great individuals to work with. They genuinely care for their employees and customers. The hardest part of job is the compensation does not always match the quality of work. The most enjoyable part is working with the employees.
Pros
great atmosphere of individuals and benefits
Cons
short lunch breaks, compensation
Friendly healthcare environment.
Admitting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 30, 2015
Fast paced work flow registration, preparing patient charts, answering phone calls, payment collection, arrange payment plans, changes to patients account, communicating with patient and family members, data entry, filing, cash register, transport patient and family to pre op area, office duties and special projects as assigned,
Great company
medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 20, 2015
Learned how the Radiologist would read the images that were taken in PET/CT, CT, MRI and X-Ray. Learned and understood the process from the time that patient checks in at registration through the appointment when the patient checks out.
Horrible
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, ALOctober 13, 2015
The office management changed managers 4 times while i was employed at Lexington Clinic. Long story short - Two weeks after I left the clinic for my current job, the physician was charged and prosecuted for insurance/billing fraud.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Horrible.
Pruductive and fun work environment
Employment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2015
Excelllent work place with supportive leaders. Main focus is excellent health care. The patient always comes first. This is a multi specialty health facility. Primary care physicians work closely with specilaty physicians for the best patient out come.
Great work environment with potential for advancement
Lab Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 29, 2013
Great benefits and a family atmosphere! I feel like I really make a difference in the lives of patients.
very pleasant atmosphere to work
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 13, 2013
Lexington Clinic, although a medium to large organization, the employees generally love their jobs and it makes the atmosphere very enjoyable and friendly .

I love working with and for people/patients and I strive to make each patient feel as if they are the most important person in the building. I recieved 6 Certificates of Recognition for Excellent Customer Service from the Lexington Clinic since the implementation of the program in 2009, as well as many honorable mentions from patients.
Cons
no advancement
Good place to work, room for growth
Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 27, 2014
Spearhead the administration of quarterly quality control audits of 80 employees and recording of audit results in spreadsheets for management.

Proficiently manage a variety of financial tasks, from handling daily deposits up to $10k to posting payments and reconciling accounts denied by insurance.

Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
It is a good place to work, like any other has it + and -.
Financial Advocate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 11, 2014
Busy place to work, can be enjoyable, great co workers, can be improvement and more team work. Managers need to be fully trained and each understand what the other is doing. Enjoyable when you have helped some one. The worse part is being cursed by patients when called about their out of pocket before surgery is done.
Pros
great rewards for what you done
Cons
very tight on times of breaks, not so much as how long, but when you suppose to go. dont clock in before 7 mins of your shift, don't clock out 1 min early. clocks not same as computer time. this 1 min creates write ups.
Great place to work and peers are easy to get along with;
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYOctober 15, 2013
I learned a great deal working as a practice manager; the hardest part of my job was employee evaluations and trying to separate your employees from friends vs employees. The most disappointing time was being told my job position was deleted and having to leave the premises the same day without properly saying goodbye to my patients and employees.
well organized
Orthopedic Medical Assistant/Surgery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 1, 2013
Very well organized, highly trained staff. Mangement provided many learning opportunities.
Pros
each provider has own staff
Cons
job security
a nice place to work
Full Time. Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed my positions at this place. I learned a lot of different skills i could use in my career further.
Great place to work with great employees
Building Superintendant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 16, 2013
I learned a lot at my time there about facilities management and coordinating major projects to minimize disruption of the work place.
Excellent
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 9, 2013
At this job, we still had paper charts, so charting needed to be accurate and efficient, this has allowed me appreciate electronic medical records today. This company treats employees with respect and honor their work.
Pros
excellent place of employment.
Cons
currently in a hiring freeze.
Helping my patients
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 21, 2014
Great atmosphere including helping others to feel well. To know they are not alone!
Great Company
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2014
I Loved working here. The company really knows how to treat not only the staff but the patients as well. It really is a wonderful company
Pros
they really care about you and the patients
Very rewarding seeing people improve during their rehabilitation process
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 18, 2012
We see many patients a day and help them get over their injuries. It is very rewarding to see people improve and get better, especially after having surgery.
Organized
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 4, 2014
Lexington Clinic is a pretty good place to work. Things are usually well organized and we have a good staff.