Lexington Clinic

Lexington Clinic Employer Reviews

a nice place to work
Full Time. Health Information Specialist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed my positions at this place. I learned a lot of different skills i could use in my career further.
It is a good place to work, like any other has it + and -.
Financial Advocate (Current Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great rewards for what you done
Cons: very tight on times of breaks, not so much as how long, but when you suppose to go. dont clock in before 7 mins of your shift, don't clock out 1 min early. clocks not same as computer time. this 1 min creates write ups.
Busy place to work, can be enjoyable, great co workers, can be improvement and more team work. Managers need to be fully trained and each understand what the other is doing. Enjoyable when you have helped some one. The worse part is being cursed by patients when called about their out of pocket before surgery is done.
Good place to work, room for growth
Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 27, 2014
Spearhead the administration of quarterly quality control audits of 80 employees and recording of audit results in spreadsheets for management.

Proficiently manage a variety of financial tasks, from handling daily deposits up to $10k to posting payments and reconciling accounts denied by insurance.

Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer – more... service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base. – less
Great work environment with potential for advancement
Lab Support Assistant (Current Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 29, 2013
Great benefits and a family atmosphere! I feel like I really make a difference in the lives of patients.
Ok job
EHR Support (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 20, 2013
There was no room for growth and the supervisors were never willing to listen to any recommendations I had regarding training.
Fun workplace
Certified Medical Assitant(CMA) OB/GYN (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 4, 2013
Enjoyed working with coworkers. Very productive workplace. Enjoyed working with expecting mothers.
Great place to work and peers are easy to get along with;
Practice Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, KYOctober 15, 2013
I learned a great deal working as a practice manager; the hardest part of my job was employee evaluations and trying to separate your employees from friends vs employees. The most disappointing time was being told my job position was deleted and having to leave the premises the same day without properly saying goodbye to my patients and employees.
well organized
Orthopedic Medical Assistant/Surgery Coordinator (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 1, 2013
Pros: each provider has own staff
Cons: job security
Very well organized, highly trained staff. Mangement provided many learning opportunities.
Family oriented environment
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJune 18, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere of individuals and benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks, compensation
I walk into the clinic and say good morning to everyone. I walk to the desk to clock in and work as a registrar. I learn you have to treat people the way they want to be treated. Management takes care of their employees by showing respect and courtesy to them in times of needs such as deaths in family or appointments. My co-workers are great individuals – more... to work with. They genuinely care for their employees and customers. The hardest part of job is the compensation does not always match the quality of work. The most enjoyable part is working with the employees. – less
Great place to work with great employees
Building Superintendant (Former Employee), Lexington, KYMay 16, 2013
I learned a lot at my time there about facilities management and coordinating major projects to minimize disruption of the work place.
very pleasant atmosphere to work
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 13, 2013
Cons: no advancement
Lexington Clinic, although a medium to large organization, the employees generally love their jobs and it makes the atmosphere very enjoyable and friendly .

I love working with and for people/patients and I strive to make each patient feel as if they are the most important person in the building. I recieved 6 Certificates of Recognition for Excellent – more... Customer Service from the Lexington Clinic since the implementation of the program in 2009, as well as many honorable mentions from patients. – less
Excellent
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: excellent place of employment.
Cons: currently in a hiring freeze.
At this job, we still had paper charts, so charting needed to be accurate and efficient, this has allowed me appreciate electronic medical records today. This company treats employees with respect and honor their work.
Very rewarding seeing people improve during their rehabilitation process
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Lexington, KYApril 18, 2012
We see many patients a day and help them get over their injuries. It is very rewarding to see people improve and get better, especially after having surgery.