Lexington Clinic Employee Reviews

Good Potential
Practice Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 13, 2017
Providers were professional and supportive. Administration lacked empathy and failed to place management team and providers on a equal field.
Lexington Clinic released over 110 employees and managers beginning in August 2016 and still continues to re-organize.
Pros
Resources, providers
Good learning Experience
Externship site (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40504January 30, 2017
I did my clinical there and this company was wonderful. I learned a lot and go the chance to put my clinical knowledge to the test. The staff that I worked with welcomed me with open arms.
Surgeons are very nice
RN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 13, 2017
Facility is nice and clean. They do offer a 400 educational incentive to use for educational CEUs, and licensure payment. They also offer a 1500 incentive for college or school reimbursment.
Great Place to Work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 26, 2016
Lexington Clinic is a great working environment. Great staff and helpful leadership. If I didn't feel comfortable with a procedure, they helped me. I simply loved working in this environment.
Pros
Lunches most days
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2016
Love providing services to the patients.
Great customer service to patients and employees.
Great co-workers, work as a team.
great place of employment
PRN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 20, 2016
Great Management, good opportunity for advancement, training, skilled workers, professional, hospital setting, learned new things on a daily basis
Pros
worked with good professional skills doctors
Cons
drive from home
Lexington Clinic
CMA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2016
Lexington Clinic was my home away from home for 4 years. The only reason I left was because I continued my education to become an RN. Now that I am an RN, I want to work in a hospital setting where my new skill set will be the most beneficial.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Health insurance is not the best
lexington clinic
CMA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 24, 2016
Lexington Clinic can be a wonderful place of employment however the office that I was in could use help in their management dept.
Great company
medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 20, 2015
Learned how the Radiologist would read the images that were taken in PET/CT, CT, MRI and X-Ray. Learned and understood the process from the time that patient checks in at registration through the appointment when the patient checks out.
Friendly healthcare environment.
Admitting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 30, 2015
Fast paced work flow registration, preparing patient charts, answering phone calls, payment collection, arrange payment plans, changes to patients account, communicating with patient and family members, data entry, filing, cash register, transport patient and family to pre op area, office duties and special projects as assigned,

Want to know more about Lexington Clinic?

Ask a question
Pruductive and fun work environment
Employment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2015
Excelllent work place with supportive leaders. Main focus is excellent health care. The patient always comes first. This is a multi specialty health facility. Primary care physicians work closely with specilaty physicians for the best patient out come.
Horrible
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, ALOctober 13, 2015
The office management changed managers 4 times while i was employed at Lexington Clinic. Long story short - Two weeks after I left the clinic for my current job, the physician was charged and prosecuted for insurance/billing fraud.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Horrible.
Helping my patients
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 21, 2014
Great atmosphere including helping others to feel well. To know they are not alone!
Interesting work environment with great benefits
Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 29, 2014
Lexington Clinic offers great benefits for their employees, but not much room for advancement. A typical day at work is challenging, especially in my current department. Creating a working relationship with management has been the hardest part of this job, which has never happened to me thus far. My co-workers are amazing and have definitely been the most enjoyable aspect of our work environment.
externship
Externship (Former Employee) –  CardiologySeptember 26, 2014
I did my externship at Lexington Clinic and it was a fabulous place to work.
Organized
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 4, 2014
Lexington Clinic is a pretty good place to work. Things are usually well organized and we have a good staff.
Great Company
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2014
I Loved working here. The company really knows how to treat not only the staff but the patients as well. It really is a wonderful company
Pros
They really care about you and the patients
a nice place to work
Full Time. Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed my positions at this place. I learned a lot of different skills i could use in my career further.
It is a good place to work, like any other has it + and -.
Financial Advocate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 11, 2014
Busy place to work, can be enjoyable, great co workers, can be improvement and more team work. Managers need to be fully trained and each understand what the other is doing. Enjoyable when you have helped some one. The worse part is being cursed by patients when called about their out of pocket before surgery is done.
Pros
Great rewards for what you done
Cons
Very tight on times of breaks, not so much as how long, but when you suppose to go. Dont clock in before 7 mins of your shift, don't clock out 1 min early. Clocks not same as computer time. This 1 min creates write ups.
Good place to work, room for growth
Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 27, 2014
Spearhead the administration of quarterly quality control audits of 80 employees and recording of audit results in spreadsheets for management.

Proficiently manage a variety of financial tasks, from handling daily deposits up to $10k to posting payments and reconciling accounts denied by insurance.

Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexington Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

Lexington Clinic Reviews by Location