Lexington Health Network Employee Reviews

Poor experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 26, 2017
My Experience at Lexington of Lombard has been nothing but disappointing The workers there are beyond fake and phony. It's litteraly like an high school. I truly believe that lex Lombard could be a great place if they remove the clicks from there staff. The crazy part about it the clicks are formed in the management smh. I wouldn't Recommend no one to work there.
November 7, 2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience working for us. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 so we can assist you further.

Got to work some great clients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 3, 2017
I enjoyed the flexible schedule. The pay was on the low side. I did have the opportunity to work with some great clients and enjoyed their company. I learned a lot about working in home healthcare.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low wages
October 12, 2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience working for us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (630) 458-4700 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Fast pace enviroment
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 28, 2017
I enjoyed the work and the fact they let the payroll do their jobs without interference, but willing to help with any issues that we need help to resolve when higher decision was needed.
Great teamwork
TPC (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILSeptember 25, 2017
I have worked at Lexington for 2 years. Decent room for advancement with the company if interested. Best thing is all the great people, lots of communication between departments and teamwork.
October 9, 2017

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Have a wonderful day!

Working with people that truly love the patients/residents
Marketing and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILSeptember 13, 2017
It is so nice to be able to bring in the patients from the hospitals and talk to them about why they should come to Lexington. You have to be able to love what you do and believe in a company that cares and wants to continue helping people. Each day is different for me. I learn something new whether it is about medical equipment for patients and their families, my mind is always growing. The support I receive from management is extremely supportive. They are always a phone call away and always quick to letting me know when they will correct issues or look into things i may need assistance with. The hardest part of my job is the competitiveness within other skilled nursing facilities in the area. This just goes back to proving to the patients and their families why they should come to us. I believe in what i do and the 2nd family i have at work as to why they should come to us. Knowing i am able to help patients and their families in any way is the most enjoyable part of my job! Seeing them happy and make improvements to a better recovery are what matters! If they do end up staying as residents, i still enjoy helping those families with any questions so they know their loved ones are safe.
Pros
Meeting New People in the Community
September 26, 2017

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

great
Dishwasher/Busser (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 30, 2017
they are very hands on and helpful I loved worker there with in for the people nice caring place I would go back if I was to move back to Aransas they would be my first choice.
September 26, 2017

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

we can have a free food inside the kitchen as long as you ask permission in our supervisor
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 25, 2017
i had a great experience working on this company,a lot of memories with my team.i believe as long as you do familiar with your task everything will come smooth and easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
enough breaks
September 26, 2017

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Intern Summary
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 21, 2017
I enjoyed Interning here overall because I liked everyone who works here and the job was pretty easy. Plenty of work to do although very repetitive work.

Fun place but busy
RN Staff (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILAugust 9, 2017
Lexington Health Network was a fun place to work but is extremely fast paced. Management wasn't that supportive. Benefits were good as well as the pay.
September 26, 2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (630) 458-4700 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sales/Marketing
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 31, 2017
The Director of Business Development role is not a sales position. It is a job that you are on call 24/7, receive horrible quality referrals and 99% of the DBD's do not receive a monthly bonus at all. This company does not post/share new positions within the company - and seems like they are throwing many things at the wall to see what sticks. If you expect someone to available 24/7 then you need to pay them a much larger salary, and commission based off attainable goals, not the same ones for the past 5 years. Most employees are looking to leave within 6 months.
Pros
Employees have talent
Cons
Benefits, vacation days, Hours
September 26, 2017

Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (630) 458-4700 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

it's been awhile
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJuly 19, 2017
there have been some changes and I am not sure if they are good or bad.
During my time there, the facility team was great. employee moral was at an all time high and things were good.
September 26, 2017

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 so we can assist you further.

Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILJuly 14, 2017
The company needs more good administrative people and more supplies for a good housekeeping people. Also most people complained about housekeeper manager she never gave to their people theirs 8 hours job. She just gave 7 hours per day and is not enough for my utility bills.
Pros
No never invited to us a coffee break.
Cons
Break only 15 minutes
September 26, 2017

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700. We look forward to hearing from you.

It's healthcare
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 9, 2017
It's healthcare. Always short staffed and very stressful. Management is severely lacking currently. No admin, no DON, incompetent ADON. The nurses, cna's and therapists are wonderful though.
Pros
Always over time if you want it
Cons
Zero balance, zero appreciation, constant passing blame and not taking responsibility for their mistakes, zero positive remarks or thank yous but you are always in trouble for something
September 26, 2017

Hi, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had with us. Be assured it is not typical. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one for others.

Lexington Health care
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAJune 21, 2017
This facility was a 211 bed facility, it had 5 units and the unit managers were wonderful. The C N A'S are hard working,caring and dedicated to the facility.
Pros
Great to work for
Cons
Large facility
September 26, 2017

FUN place to work for pay not the good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 12, 2017
I loved the employees there was never a dull moment at work and the nurses always helped out if you were in need of help. Everyone was friendly . The pay could of been better though
September 26, 2017

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! We offer wonderful benefits and opportunities for growth and we are always improving. Thank you for taking time to let us know.

Very poor environment to work for, bad management.
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJune 7, 2017
Stay away from this company! No raise! Poor salary! Favoritism! Overworked! Everyone should be treated fairly but not at this company. Very poor communication! No recognition from manager or company. Managers do whatever they please and get away with it. They hardly do anything but yet they get bonuses. State or BBB need to step in and carefully inspect how this company function. No advancement here. Requested day/days is/are a major concern. Very disappointed with this company!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
overworked, poor salary
September 26, 2017

Hello, we are disappointed to see your low star rating. If you could provide more information to us, we would be more than happy to try and make this situation better for others. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 so we can assist you further.

Very good place.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJune 3, 2017
Excellent place to work. I learned many nursing skills while working there. It is challenging but also rewarding. Full benefits for full-time employees and a chance for advancement.

Typical day at Lexington
PM Nursing Supervisor/Facility Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILMay 28, 2017
Ensuring Staff adheres to all policies and procedures. Preparing State Mandated Reports. Rounding with Medical doctors and Medical Directors. Helping clients with their discharge process and ensuring home care and products are ordered before discharged from facility. Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems by collaborating with the vendor for the development of the Lex Connect telecommunications systems. Admission audits.
Pros
Management Leadership
Cons
Staffing shortages due to industry demand.
September 26, 2017

Great place to start as CNA
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILMay 27, 2017
This place is a good place for a first time CNA. My experience during my time of employment was not very pleasing. I was hired and never scheduled after training due to overstaffing at this location.
September 26, 2017

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 when you can so we can address your experience directly. Thank you and have a great day.

A good facility to work.
Charge Nurse LPN/ RN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAMay 26, 2017
It's a nursing and rehabilitation center with a difference. Working here was good. Staff stay long because it was a conducive environment.The pay wad good The management was good. Supplies were available for patient care. We gave excellent care .Good customer service.
Pros
Good remuneration.
Cons
Strict time clocking.
September 26, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexington Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9