Lexington Law Firm Employee Reviews

Good job
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 12, 2017
nice to work at good employees
learned about credit
Learned about accounting

Love speaking to clients across the US
Dislike some of the management team
Fun place to work
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTSeptember 4, 2017
It was a call center environment, but it was one of the best places I've worked due to the environment, benefits and the willingness to work with schedules. Benefits were amazing, and I'm not talking about just the medical benefits either.
Best call center in Utah overall
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  NSLAugust 31, 2017
The job is very good paid off.
Now, after training and you passing your test (80%) You are on your own. There are floor support to help out until business hours. Not many during night shift unless supervisor or TL isn't there.
Yes, you have 2 quick 2 short breaks but you can also choose to have lunch in your shift as well. It's your choice.
Got to meet the numbers or stats as any other call center (including cancel /saves 45%+) if you want to move up to other departments.
There are opportunities at work. You just have to show up. They don't have points attendance like other call centers which it's nice.
Dress code is not always followed up even they say it is...
Pros
Pto, holidays, paycheck
Cons
Short breaks, call after call, meet their stats
Great place to get through school with a ping-pong table
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 22, 2017
Lexington law firm is amazing as far as call centers go. The pay is fair with a net so stop you from totally crashing. Managers trying to help constantly. Can control your own pay with no cap to hours if you need to make more. Worked with me and gave me a great start into school and was always willing to work with me if I needed help.
Pros
Can work around school. Easy sale as most people need the service. Great people.
Cons
If you want to move up it requires a lot of hours. Call center so it's monotonous.
Call center
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTAugust 21, 2017
They say you are a "paralegal " but you thats a joke. Kinda of embarrassing to call yourself one.
Did learn a lot of laws about credit repair. I was able to fix my own report, I didn't use the free repair they offered because it's just letters they keep sending, with misspelled words and bad grammar its was embarrassing.
Mangers had favorite and it showed. If you had a lot of cancels you were disaplened.
Pros
Break rooms were nice, 15 min breaks. PTO, paid hoilday
Cons
Team leads, favorites, call center, yelled at constantly
Its not a bad job.
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTAugust 14, 2017
I enjoy working for Lexington Law, it's a great company and I support what they are trying to provide for their clients. My only problem is that they are a little inconsistent with their information from upper management, but it usually gets straightened out fairly quickly.
good place to begin a sales career
Paralegal/sales agent (Former Employee) –  WVC, UtahAugust 14, 2017
good overall place to work- the other agents were easy to get along with, & the lower level management was good. Very low pay for the type of work required.
Pros
people
Cons
low pay
Awsome work place
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2017
I love This job so much the only reason I had to quit is due to relocation .this job was a fun caring atmosphere. Team work was the motto. I built strong relastionships with the co workers and managment s
Pros
Free food, paid training
Great environment
CREDIT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 1, 2017
Typically my days working at Lexington Law were spent helping clients who are going threw a financial hardship and trying to get back on track. These clients who I was speaking to were looking forward to buying a new house or a new car but their credit was enabling them from doing so. Not only did working at Lexington build my Sales skills but it also allowed me to practice on my empathy and building rapport. The environment that I was working in was motivating but very unorganized at the same time. The hardest part about working at Lexington was communicating between departments. The communication between departments was difficult because information was not being transmitted correctly. The best part about working at Lexington was the hours. I was able to work whenever I wanted to and had a base salary as well at uncapped commission. I also enjoyed the pleasure of being apart of a company that was brightening clients futures.
Pros
Hours/Pay
Cons
Organization
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJuly 25, 2017
I loved my job and the experience that I got from there. I was there for almost a year but what I learned about Credit repair has helped me with going into adulthood.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
short breaks
great company
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJuly 24, 2017
I learned about credits and how to understand the credit repair process. worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction. Reviewed credit reports directly from, the credit reporting agencies, and is knowledgeable on how to read reports.
Pros
free movies, holiday activies
Cons
short breaks
Not what I expected
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJuly 19, 2017
It is a call center where they lead you to believe you are a paralegal, I felt some of there practices were questionable, no lunch an only 2 15 minute breaks, It is a very high stress position. You have to make certain percentages to make the grade
Great company
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85029July 14, 2017
This company offers great knowledge about credit repair,it helps you repair your own credit reports as well.. they offer variety of schedules. Pay could be a little bit better.
Pros
Credit Repair
Cons
Pay
productive
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJuly 13, 2017
fast paced good vibe, trainers are great, not much team work to push sale,better encouragement to help workers but wish had a better understanding why thw credit laws were so pushed into our minds forma short training but wishful be more hands on training than reading
Pros
free lunch
Cons
laws credit report packed training
This my an ok job
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJuly 5, 2017
This was a good paying job but I didn't like the fact on how strict they were about dress code, lunch breaks, time off etc. Id rather be doing physical duties that sitting at a desk.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 22, 2017
Credit repair can be a difficult world on it's own. But at Lexington Law Firm, it can be come more difficult if you don't have very thick skin. Inbound calls can be somewhat stressful
Pretty awesome company to work for
Paralegal Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJune 13, 2017
The company itself is great to work for. WOrk can get very busy, when they decide to let some people off early. It may be difficult to move up in to a team lead role. I feel as though to be a team lead, you just have to be there at the right time and place.
They had a break room with a TV
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 2, 2017
This place wasn't too bad but they where not willing to work with a school schedule, unless you are one of their top performers. Management would not work with you too much.
Pros
Alot of food
Cons
not willing to work with a school schedule
Great idea for a company but a bad execution of how to run it.
Paralegal for Client Services (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2017
All levels of management are on different pages, no two people say the same thing, so anytime a client calls in they get a different response. The idea of a company that provides credit repair is great, but they overcharge their clients for letters that are the same for every case no matter how different the reports may be. There is no uniqueness provided to their clients when it comes to the service, they all get the same letters, the same charges, etc. They tell the employees they arent a call center, however, they are, they have developed alot of call center dignostics and that takes the sincerity out of the calls. Used to be great and then they expanded to a new building and it became a disaster. They need to retrain their management staff and re-do the program.
Pros
Free credit repair
Cons
Horrible management, lying to clients.
Fun workplace
Credit Consultant/ Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 26, 2017
This job was a lot of fun and pretty easy to get a handle on. The management was the downfall on the sakes job. They were never there when you needed them.