Lexington Law Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTNovember 11, 2015
Job was ok. Typical call center. Very loud and busy at times. Shared desks.
Food Trucks come regularly.
Feel like one of many employees. Feel like a drone.
Pros
Food trucks
Cons
Drone like feeling
They called it Sr. Paralegal/Just a call center rep
Sr. Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2015
My position was what they call a "Sr. Paralegal". I was not and never have been a paralegal. I was a call center rep. Nobody there has a law degree except the three attorneys. I worked in the Phoenix office. You get call after call with little breaks between calls. It is set for you to get a call after seven seconds from your previous call. Management shows favoritism. Let me repeat that again. There is much favoritism. If you are young and just starting out it is okay to work there. They always say that there is room for advancement. There isn't. They dangle that carrot in front of you but they always find one reason or another to say you didn't get the promotion. I did learn about credit but that's about it. Management is very young and in-experienced. This is just a regular call center J O B. The rate of pay is low for all that you do. The only good note here is that your co-workers are very nice. This is not a job that I would recommend to anybody. If you need the job and are willing to put up with what they dish out then proceed with caution.
Pretty good company while to work for while you try to figure out a career
PARALEGAL (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTMay 7, 2015
First off, the management and trainers are all great, at least at the North Salt Lake buildings. They are all friendly, try their best to help you do what you need and some of them really do care about each employee and helping them succeed in what they want. Training is good, nice and easy, and then you go into transition to help phase you into the job. Once you get started, you clock in and start taking calls until your break. Then rinse and repeat that until you clock out for the day. It's pretty boring, but not too bad and the employees are friendly and nice.
Pros
Coworkers, training and transition
Cons
It's a call center
Nothing is transparent
na (Former Employee) –  PhoenixMarch 20, 2015
Horrible leaders from the director to the department head. Always made leadership feel invaluable. Director is cut throat and isn't good at being honest with the employees. Sames goes for the department head. At the end of the day they really only care about their job security. Worst leaders I have ever worked with. The company does help a lot of people change their lives for the better.

Oh and you are under paid for the number of hours you work. Which isn't appreciated or noticed by upper leadership. Place has also gotten away from their core values Pride, Integrity, Team, Innovation. Integrity being the worst.
Pros
The paralegals
Cons
Upper Leadership lacks intregity
Good place to work for awhile
Paralegal/ Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 17, 2014
a great place to work for a short time. most people cant keep a job there for longer than a month
Great Opportunites
Credit Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley CityOctober 14, 2014
Great training and fun co-workers
no scripting verbiage
Pressure free enviroment,
Pros
could speak to clients with true concern and empathy ( no quota )
Cons
not enough breaks for time on phones
Great company to work for
Leads Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTAugust 22, 2014
This is another great innovative company to work for. Management was always very positive and offered continued motivation for success. I felt the company valued my efforts and appreciated my inputs.
Pros
great management team
Cons
limited room for advancement
Summary
Customer Service Rep/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Helping customer get knowledge of product and selling product to new and existing customers.
It was a great work place, fun, and made lots a friends
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTDecember 2, 2013
Loved the work, and my friends, my teamleader was excellent.
Pros
good pay, great people.
Cons
pay for lunches, a
Very busy, nice co-workers
Client Services Rep (Former Employee) –  North Salt LakeApril 25, 2013
From the beginning of your shift, to the end, it's very busy. You won't get bored because your always dealing with clients. I have learned a lot about credit, the good and bad things about it. My manager was awesome, she listened to my needs of what I needed on the job. She helped me set goals for my work place and overall made me feel like a great employee. My co-workers were very nice and great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to speak with different clients and helping them with their credit.

Want to know more about Lexington Law?

Ask a question
Fun Place to work
Progrexion Marketing (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2013
the best of this job was the people i worked with. the management was really great at helping us grow