Lexington Medical Center

Lexington Medical Center Employee Reviews

fast paced job.
Nutrition Associate (Current Employee), Lexington, SCAugust 22, 2015
Fun place to work, but management is not consistent and on top of things like they should be. Also there are to many young kids working there and the job is not important to them therefore it makes the job harder for those who are there.
LMC is up and coming!
Staff nurse in MICU/CCU (Former Employee), Lexington, SCAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits, time off, salaries, opportunities for advancement & growth
Cons: mandatory call shifts in nursing units
LMC offers many things to employees that are generally only found at larger health systems. There is an emphasis on work-life balance, and the salary exceeds some of the larger facilities in the area. The employees are participants in the SC State Retirement System, and the hospital ensures that each employee is putting something away for their retirement years. The insurance and benefits package is really good! Each unit has a sense of team work, and challenges are met and health with in a timely manner.
AR Specialist
Accounts Receivables Specialist (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Discounts on tickets and wellness center
Lexington Medical Center is a wonderful organization to work for and there is room for growth from within. You have the opportunity to learn a variety of positions.
Good place to work. flexible, good management
Financial Services Representative III (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCAugust 6, 2015
Enjoyed my tenure there. good place to work, management flexible with job work/life balance. Left for advancement opportunity .
Don't Believe the hype
General Accountant (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits
Cons: Not enough PTO
The work hours are good as well as the incentives. Vacation time sucks. No room for growth, very limited opportunities.
I love LMC. Its a great place to work. They care about their employees. I hate I moved and have to leave.
Charge Nurse/Staff Registered Nurse/Float Nurse (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 5, 2015
Pros: We have input on our schedules
Cons: Have to work holidays.
Awesome place to work. They care about their employees. The support of staff is awesome! The patient assignment issued is fair. The other staff members are always willing to help out.
growing practice
Referral Specialist- (Former Employee), Lexington oncologyAugust 1, 2015
growing practice-they need to hire additional employees to handle patient growth. Need to show more concern for issues that need attention pointed out to them by their employees.
Great learning experience
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2015
Fast paced and always learning something new. Get to meet new people daily and deal with all sorts of situations. They have good benefits and you are able to grow with the company.
Nice place to work
Central Processing Coordinator (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2015
Pros: benefits and purks that they offer employees
Cons: short staffed alot
I enjoyed working at Lexington Medical Center. I work there for eight and a half years. I gained lots of experience whiled I worked there.
Wonderful workplace environment
Information Services Support Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 22, 2015
Typical Day-

I would support employees with computer issues on a daily basis.

Getting to know the employees and being able to help when needed was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Flexible and rewarding.
Lead Lab Registrar (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Sometimes we have to work short.
I love working here, been here 15 years.
I have moved up the ladder once I obtained my Bachelor's degree.
I have obtained the Award of Excellence.
Excellent
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee), USAJune 28, 2015
Excellent and respected facility to work. The days are busy and tend to go quickly. Management is fair and considerate.
Productive and fast paced
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity
Cons: long shifts, short breaks, short staffed
Great place to work, great opportunity, ability to meet and interact with new people every day. May get overwhelming due to it being extremely busy.
Fun Place
N/A (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 10, 2015
Want to move up in this organization and it looks very promising, great pay, great management, always keeping busy, and lunches are at a decent price as well.
Urgent care and ICU RN
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 4, 2015
Pros: Working with great charge nurses and co--workers
Cons: short breaks
Taking care of critically sick patients. I learned arterial lines, drips, and a lot, while in the ICU. Management was great. Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Hardest part of the job was working nights.
LMC overall
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 3, 2015
Suitable place to work. Biggest downfall is that people often get content with where they are. Promotions are not always based on merit and qualifications. One positive is that the organization offers stable job security. Pay could always be better. Most people are ginuwine from top down.
Great Company
Nursing Technician/ Unit Secretary (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCMay 29, 2015
Pros: company really cares about the employees.
Good work experience and great co-workers. It was a great job and I enjoyed the 5 years I spent there very much. I was sad to leave, but we relocated across the country because my husband got a new job.
Productive employer
Charge Master Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 10, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunches
Lexington Medical Center is a great place to work for and offers great benefits. There is team work throughout the organization
Excellent Place to work
Director of Nursing for Critical Care (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCMay 2, 2015
Lexington Medical Center is an organization committed to their employees. Excellent teamwork and coworkers. Collaborative environment with physicians, nursing and leadershp.
productive and meaningful place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, SCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: no benefits for pool employees
Learned a lot concerning my field in medicine and worked with wonderful enthusiastic people on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the hardest is feeling like you wish you could do more for some patients. The management is wonderful and interacting on a daily basis.
Industry