Lexmark

Lexmark Employer Reviews

Great place to work! Always seeking innovative ideas and ways to stay ahead in the industry.
Organizational Change Management Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 19, 2015
I love the family atmosphere.

Everyday is something new and challenging. I have learned a significant amount of knowledge from all departs that I have worked with. Managers seek to help you grow as a professional. They also offer continuous coaching opportunities that help you learn from your mistakes.
Very good place to work
Sr. SAP BW-HANA (Current Employee), lexington , kyFebruary 15, 2015
Very good place to work and got opportunity to work in new technology like HANA , BPC

Lexmark International, Inc. is a U.S. corporation that manufactures laser printers and provides enterprise services. The company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, in the United States.
Technology to bring future toner to the foreground.
Chemical Process Pilot Plant (Current Employee), Longmont, COJanuary 31, 2015
This company has a main concern with the product that is sent out on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of this job is that the engineers are available to work with aging equipment to make things go along much smoother.
Great place
Healthcare Client Account Manager (Former Employee), Wellington, FLJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: great training
Cons: limited marketing
Implemented sales and marketing strategies for the introduction of our new corporate business plan, including the launch our new solutions portfolio, including software management.The key was to understand client needs by assessing their business requirements.
Develop and maintain key accounts in the banking and government market segments
Customer Support Services
WW Mgr. of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: poor management, little cooperation between departments, terible culture and it is based in lexington, ky (where there is nothing to do).
My experience with this company is not a positive one. The culture is "old IBM" (which created the Lexmark brand). They have little or no data required to run a business. They want to retain customer maintenance contracts. However, most of their equipment is sold through a channel that sells their maintenance contracts. As such, they can't even tell you where the customers are and where the equipment is placed.
Lexmark Solutions Platform
Sr Java Developer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 27, 2015
The Lexmark Solutions Platform (LSP) owns many products such as Lexmark Document Distributor (LDD), Lexmark Print Management (LPM), Lexmark Print Management Mobile (LPM-Mobile), Lexmark Distributed Intelligent Capture (LDIC), Air Print etc.
Lexmark Document Distributor (LDD) is a system for capturing paper documents into digital format, or capturing existing digital documents and then processing these documents according to our business processes. LDD has several components tied to it such as installer, solutions, apbundle, e-mail watcher etc. Lexmark Management control (LMC) an UI portal for LDD which is built in Lazlo.
LPM, LPM-Mobile and LDIC are solutions build on LDD. Air print is another new feature which is recently added to LDD. Air print enables instant printing from I Pad, IPhone, IPod Touch and Mac without the need to install drivers or download software; all we need to do is select an Air Print Printer and print

• Followed Scrum methodology and used Rally for managing Software Development.
• Involved in planning (creating stories and tasking) with Product Owners, Architects and Team Members.
• Used SVN subversion initially and later moved to GIT. Involved in transition from SVN to GIT.
• Involved in enhancing LDD which is developed in 3-tier architecture.
• Fixed many defects in the portal LMC which is built in Lazlo. The defects involve translations, clipping and also functional bugs.
• Involved in building a new portal for Lexmark Print Management (LPM) which is a solution built on LDD and the portal is written in HTML5.
• Worked on Spring 3.2 version, Hibernate – more... for mapping to a database, used Firebird as the database.
• Worked on Gradle for building, testing, publishing and deployment of the product.
• Worked on Jenkins which provides integration services for software development.
• Worked on RESTFUL and JSON web services. Used Eclipse as the IDE
• AirPrint is a grails application, and involved in learning groovy/grails and started working on it.
• Worked on Grails 2.2 version and involved in writing SPOCK TEST CASES and also worked on Intellij as the IDE
• Worked on UNIX and IOS environments to test the Air Print server. And involved in testing the AirPrint server with IPP tests and APVT tool.
• Developed AirPrint configuration Portal in Bootstrap framework which contains HTML and CSS based templates
• Followed Kanban development in scheduling Stories at the time of AirPrint release.
• Involved in UI Design discussions and Implemented the portal with WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
• Perceptive Client Framework is built on BackBone.js library. Backbone.js gives structure to web applications.
• Worked on Selenium Web Driver for browser automation.
• Involved in implementing REST API versioning strategy for LDD Management Console.
• Implemented the JSON object models for different tabs in the UI.
• Worked on formulating the Branching and Release Strategy for the repository.
• Implemented LDD Image Now REST interfaces for LMC.
• Worked on CSS and also involved in documenting the CSS strategy for the portal.
• Worked on HTML 5. Many controls require HTML element to place content inside.
• Implemented all the tabs for LMC which includes Device Groups, Solutions ,System and Devices tabs
• Worked on creating a GIT repository for LMC UI.
• Involved in building a nightly build on Jenkins
• Worked on Jasmine, which is a behavior-driven development framework for testing JavaScript code.
• Worked on Swagger which allows documenting the API. Swagger is a specification and complete framework implementation for describing, producing, consuming and visualizing Restful web services.
• Worked on Node.js, it is a cross-platform runtime environment for server-side and networking applications.
• Worked on Bower which is a package management system for client-side programming. It depends on Node.js and npm.
• Worked on Chef Software, this is a configuration management tool. Chef is used to streamline the task of configuration and maintain a company’s servers and can integrate with cloud-based platforms. – less
good
Team Lead (Former Employee), lexington , kyJanuary 14, 2015
good place to work and get more opportunities to work in new dimension area , FI-CA , HANA , BW on Hana
Lexmarks management
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee), Lexington, KyJanuary 11, 2015
Lexmark would layoff employees every year after the Company was formed.
Diverse workplace
Operational Excellence (OE) Leader (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 29, 2014
Interesting and challenging opportunities with potential to be immersed in different cultures
Great to work environment.
Network Printer installer (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 11, 2014
Great to work environment.Great to work environment.Great to work environment.
Challenging market/adapting well to changes/forward thinking
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Home office, Richmond, VANovember 14, 2014
Pros: innovative, solution leader.
Cons: rapid changes to engagement strategy and named list of accounts
Dynamic forward thinking company. Work remotely, all new business Fortune 1000 accounts. Rapidly changing work environment, structure, and engagement strategy.
Enjoy the work
Worldwide Product Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 12, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Lexmark for many years. I have done some very interesting things and been to many places.

My typical day at work starts with answering emails from foreign geographies about the products I support with heavy involvement from far east vendors.

What I like the least is not being able to fix a problem for a customer. Conversely, what I like the most is when I can solution a problem for a customer.
Good people
Software Developer (Contractor) (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CANovember 4, 2014
I worked for Lexmark International Inc. from Apr.2012 to Dec.2012 as a software developer in Network Application team, Firmware Department. This is my first job after graduation in 2012.

Nice people and nice place.
Always work to be done
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
My team supports all the networked printers in the CSX fleet.. roughly 3,300 devices. We handle, hardware, sotware, configuration pushes, supplies management ect.
Nice People, Comfortable Work Environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 18, 2014
Great place to engage and encourage professional development. Friendly management style. A few more meetings per day then absolutely necessary. I enjoyed my time at Lexmark and would go back.
Interacting with different personalities
Personal representative (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: some managers were head hunters to cut jobs
excellent pay...excellent benefits ...lost job to overseas
Good People, bad results
Global Services Manager (Former Employee), lexingtonAugust 4, 2014
Pros: fun team outings
Cons: travel, lots of travel
Timing was everything for me to move on. I started with a company doing $5.5bn in revenue, and only five years later, was doing $3.5bn.

my work life balance was great, I just wanted to expand my career quicker than LXK could offer.
Okay place to work
Hardware Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 27, 2014
I enjoy the people and the work, for the most part. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new things. The people are great to work with as long as you don't talk about the company. It quickly goes down the rabbit hole of, "how much longer will we have the job" The job is also very flexible.
productive company to work for. Would recommend to a friend
Senior Chemical Process Operator (Former Employee), Boulder, COJuly 25, 2014
productive company to work for. Would recommend to a friend.
Good job
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, kKYJuly 12, 2014
Pros: learned new skills
Cons: some long hours
Learned a lot on the job. Picked up many new skills while learning how to work in a more corporate based environment even though it was privately owned.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lexmark

Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the company provides – Read more

Lexmark Salaries