Lexus of Serramonte Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Efficient place to work while in school
Customer Service Representative/Valet (Former Employee) –  Colma, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Working at this company was a great experience in terms of balancing school life with work.

A day at Lexus typically consists of greeting customers and providing them with the necessary service they require for their vehicle. This is past-paced environment taught me to organize my time and tasks. With a constant flow of customers, returning and departing rental vehicles, transportation services, walkie-talkie calls from the receptionist, interactions with technicians and car wash crew, it is crucial to be able to handle stress.

However stressful the work became, the most enjoyable aspect were the co-workers, who epidomized teamwork. The toughest part of the job mainly was a lack of communication between management and various teams at the dealership including the sales department, parts department, reception, valets, detail/washer, services advisors and the technicians.
Pros
Holiday parties/meals, Lot of customer interaction
Cons
Low opportunity for advancement, no raises
A Good Workplace for a Student Looking For Part Time Employment
Service Cashier/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Daly City, CANovember 27, 2012
I have worked over at Lexus of Serramonte for two and a half years and it is with great pleasure to say that I have enjoyed being a part-time employee. A typical day at work would usually include working with about 30-50 customers via telephone or in person. The customers I typically come in contact with are either looking to have their car serviced or looking for an available sales associate to speak with in regards to purchasing or inquiring information about a vehicle. Directing and logging phone calls, booking appointments, helping customers check-out, and filing paperwork compose a large part of my day.

From previous part-time jobs, I have always been stressed that customer service and making customers satisfied is the most important part of my job. Working at Lexus of Serramonte was no different as customer satisfaction was at the utmost importance.

Management was sub-par. I do not approve that at times some employees would be constantly picked on by management. For example, new employees would be suspects of incidents that occur at work. In addition, certain employees would be highly favorited by management. To illustrate, managers would give more vacation time and days off to employees who have lower seniority than to those who have a higher seniority. Also, a lot of employees complain about not being informed as to why they have been acknowledged of a pay raise even though they have been working there for an extended period of time. A lot of employees are either indifferent or unhappy with management. It is sad to say that the hardest part of the job is dealing with
  more... management. A usual call to the office makes for a grim look on the faces of many employees. It is very rare to be called into a managers office to be recognized/commended for good work.

The most enjoyable part of my job was that I worked with a team that was very helpful. My co-workers and I worked together very well and I feel that the team Lexus of Serramonte put together has developed great chemistry. We are always getting the job done, work and communicate well with customers. In addition, the tasks for the day are split up evenly to make for an effective workplace.
Pros
friendly co-workers, free lunches, loyal clientele who give great recognition
Cons
management, poor wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexus of Serramonte. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7