LEXUS Employee Reviews

productive,fast paced
Valet (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJDecember 3, 2017
started at a Valet and learned most of the company where i was moved into different position eventually becoming a technician but my future goals and aspects are focused on computer science and my career.
Fast-paced work place
Experiential Marketing Administrator ProUnlimited (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 28, 2017
Good place to learn a lot about vehicles. Typically they only hire contractors, very difficult to get a full-time position with any Japanese automotive firm. But it is an excellent place to learn about the automotive industry. I worked in the experiential marketing department and managed the fleet of vehicles making sure they got to the appropriate venues on time and in good condition. My managers and supervisors there were excellent and gave great advice and direction.
Pros
Fast-paced, great learning opportunities
Cons
No permanent job
service department
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJNovember 14, 2017
not a great place to grow and they have a lot of turn over i left after i saw that i could not advance with the company. they do not work as a team
Pros
discounts
Cons
no benefits
Productive and Competitve
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas Valley, NVNovember 13, 2017
Many sales representatives worked all day. You felt you never left. You felt needed to be there to make money. Sales force were very competitive and hard working.
Pros
Increase sales
Cons
No time for yourself
Productive and fun environment
Product Education Senior Strategist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 12, 2017
I implemented several training projects for Lexus. A typical day consisted of 40-50 emails a day and attending 10-15 meetings a week. My outstanding organization and project management skills allowed me to manage vendors to complete projects on-time and within budget. I have managed budgets of more than $19 million. I am a team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with dynamic teams. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with diverse personnel.
Pros
Interesting projects
too much work too little money
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 12, 2017
Extreme job hours, poorly compensated, somehow cars never made a profit and commissions were based on car profit. Our responsibilities included staying there until customers left, on several occasions I left after midnight because customers would spend hours and hours with financial dept. Worked every weekend except for one Sunday a month. I liked my co-workers, I understand very big changes have happened since I left because no one was happy there. JM Family as being part of South East Toyota does offer great health benefits, we even had a doctor and a nurse at the place of work!
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Hours and commission received from sales
great job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 7, 2017
Lexus is a challenging, and a great place to work. you will lern a lot about the brand and history of the company. long hours but a good payplan and place to work
Pros
great place to work
Cons
hours
Good Place To Work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NYOctober 27, 2017
The job was a great place to work all the employees were very kind. The management was stern but fair. The hours where great. I feel as if I learned a lot of great knowledge.
Pros
Friendly environment
Ambiente laboral positivo
Driver Miami (Current Employee) –  Lexus kendallOctober 25, 2017
Es un centro Laboral positivo y de buen ambiente colectivo
Pros
No existe posibilidad de overtime
Cons
No existe posibilidad de aumento salarial
Fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 7, 2017
A great job. Would recommend to a friend. Very friendly co-workers. Very busy and can make the day pass by quickly. Always business. A lot of customer interactions.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CASeptember 22, 2017
I enjoy working at keyes. I learned the warranties of vehicle. management was good. Very relax atmosphere. not enough people. commision. The people there are very friendly. servce advisers are there to help. Service adviser Management are there to help out also.
Pros
free pizza once in a while
Cons
no advancement
decent
Valet (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 30, 2017
its a decent job for someone who needs money, advancing in positions is hard because there are no annual reviews and managers did not take the time to ask about goals and actually help achieve them.
Pros
hour lunch and discount on toyota lexus parts
Cons
management, company advancement, no vacation or paid sick time
Fast paced environment
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 27, 2017
Overall coworkers were the best part. Everybody wanted to help you out. Customers can be unruly and cruel which can ruin your day in an instant.

Bonuses were readily available although they were near impossible to achieve. Management would set goals. You would reach that goal then they would just raise the stakes without even giving you praise. Management is by far the worst I have seen.
Pros
Perks/discounts. Special events
Cons
Poor management
Working with Lexus
Associate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 14, 2017
Working with Lexus has been a rewarding opportunity. I've made wonderful connections and have learned an entire lifetime of knowledge and skills. I've learned the in and outs of every vehicle and Lexus is constantly trying to do better and better every day for the drivers of their vehicles.
Pros
Great culture.
typical day at work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 12, 2017
As lots of people don't know most mechinic work in a Flat rate system.so my typical day would be not getting enough work through the door and if there is not enough work its hard to make money. we techinican only get paid if we have work we have work
By far the best place to work.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2017
This has been an amazing experience to be employed through Ultimate Staffing as an Ambassador under the umbrella for Lexus/ Toyota.

The leadership there has been an example of what it take to feel valued as an employer with a voice.
Pros
Given food vouchers to accomedate employers who have worked tiresly as a team.
Cons
Short Breaks and Lunches
productive and fun workplace
Internet Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2017
I want working in lexus , I hope this part ok for me. I have modern method for sale your product of lexus beacause my study is MBA and I understand my coustomer what want and I very good convince he/she buying ours product.
Customer Service atmoshpere
Loaner Coordinator/Service Cashier (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 19, 2017
The best part of the job are my customers I have met and made relationships with.. I also enjoy the people I work with and the relationships I have made. H
Must be self motivated.
Internet Sales Concierge/ Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ 85206June 3, 2017
You have to be self motivated in order to make even the tiniest of an impact. - Like with many other important jobs. If you love cars, this is the place for you.
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAMay 15, 2017
Produvtive and comfortable work environment. Motivated and positive coworkers. Lots of helpful work experience for future career. Maintained responsibilities and cleanliness of work place.