LEXUS Employee Reviews

Great
Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 4, 2016
A typical day at work consists of helping the customers. Customer service is number one to me. I've learned how to deal with irate customers. Love to supervise my employees. They are awesome! The hardest part of the job is not being to find a competitive rate for a potential customer. The best part of the job is seeing a smile on my customer's face!
work area was good with alot of chance to do overtime
Porter (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 24, 2017
I learned how to be part of team that would keep the work flowing .I learned how to take charge of the problem when needed. Being part of the team also meant helping out you're fellow co worker
Pros
pently of hours
Cons
weekend was a must
Lexus of Stevens Creek
Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 26, 2016
Lexus of Stevens Creek is the best place to buy a new or pre owned vehicle. They have the largest selection and best values in regards to pricing. Lexus is number one in reliability.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday, excellent benefits and pay
Cons
No work life balance. Long hours on weekends and holidays.
Work Hard Play Hard
Sr. Search/Digital Marketing Planner (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 18, 2016
Saatchi&Saatchi is a great place to work. Creative, hardworking people. Very social atmosphere. Upper management listens and takes all ideas into consideration. It is an agency, so be prepared to work long hours with not so much competitive pay. However what you learn here will take you far into your career.
Works on cars
Technician (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNFebruary 10, 2017
Test drive vehicle for issues. diagnose with thorough inspections. repair vehicles. perform scheduled maintenances on cars. final test drive. Great place to work
Spokesperson/Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 8, 2016
Rewarding job with great privilege of traveling the country and meeting new people. Great co-workers and job environment.
Very professional atmosphere with knowlable personal
Sales Consultant/ Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 12, 2016
Very motivating and professional morning meetings that get your day started in a positive direction. You learn many aspects of the business starting with your certifications and continuous mandatory seminars that you attend on a periodic basis at nice hotel locations in south Florida. Exceptional management staff that covers every detail of the sales process. Great co-workers that continuously work towards making as many sales as possible on a daily basis. Can get frustrating with trying to get a deal complete in a timely manner with so many deals going on during peak sales times. Most enjoyable completing your month on a high note with your entire dealership team
Pros
Best dealership with awesome amennites, no salary limits, great location for sales
Cons
Must work all Hoildays weekends and sometime come in on days off to take cake of customers needs
Wonderful Job
Upgrade Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 21, 2016
This is a wonderful company, excepmt one manager who is not pleasant. The product, customers and employees are a joy. Truly a great place to be!
Pros
Atmosphere, people and product
Cons
Michael Cobb
Car Sales
Luxury Cars Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Miami, FLMarch 23, 2015
Job Description: Interviewing customers, establish relationship of mutual trust and credibility. Inquire into the customer wants and needs, persuasive and motivate the purchase decisions. Analyzes of credit history and financial information to determine the most appropriate way to get credit loan approved, present an appropriate financing options for the loan of new car, get and agreement and finalize the sale.
After the Sale: keep, build and maintain relationships with sold customers, prospects and referrals. Always looking the best way to increase the costumer satisfaction and exceed the customer expectations.
Pros
Meet new people every day. Nice luxury store.
Cons
Long hours, Managers always are looking for the way to do NOT PAY YOU according with the pay plan.
Great work place with great co-workers.
Guest Experience Captain (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Each day was a learning experience and was able to experiment with all different types of situations and people. I learned that organization and being focused is key to a successful career. Management was great and always looking out for the company as well as I. My co-workers and I interacted on a hourly basis, while I set them up with customers and inform them the customers needs and wants. I did not dislike anything about this position, and the most enjoyable part was the great relationships I had with my co-workers and managers, as well as having great conversations with customers and making them feel at home.
Benefits
A wonderful exciting change
Customer relations AP/AR (Former Employee) –  Wayzata, MNOctober 2, 2014
Lexus has a long standing idea of how to treat everyone and work well with all kinds of people. Although it was only a temporary job it was exciting and new learned something new everyday. Worked with many great helpful people. It was a very well organized goal orientated company with solid ideas of longevity. The had a strong desire to keep current with the public and maintain a presences in the community.
Pros
Wonderful work environment
Cons
Only a Temporary job
Luxury Car Dealership with unique customer demographics
Senior Technology Specialist, Lexus of Louisville (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 27, 2014
It's a great product to work with and the sales team at the dealership is usually pleasant.

I have the unique role in ensuring every customer is acquainted with their vehicle's on-board technology upon taking delivery of their new or pre-owned car. Our customers are usually great, but some can be a pain.

Dealership hours are a bear, but it does afford some unique flexibility as well.

I wouldn't want to do any other job at my dealership.
Fun and stress free work environment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 21, 2014
My major duties include assisting and coordination of the recruitment and selection process, induction process of new employees, maintaining the employees records and managing the filing system. I work with employees at all levels in the organization and this requires good communication skills. I have to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times due to the nature of the work and also have to deal with sensitive issues such as staff being made redundant. This job can be high pressured and demanding, which I enjoy.
Pros
Awesome colleagues and management
Cons
N/A
Great atmoshphere,advancement opportunities
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Southampton, NYDecember 30, 2013
Communicating with service and sales consultants to align parts availability with repairs.
Balancing parts inventory, answering phones, ordering parts.
Management taught me how to be a leader and be a decision maker.
Worked well with co-workers, hardest part of job is maintaining exceptional customer service.
Most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you helped someone.
Pros
advancement opportunities
Cons
long hours, lots of responsibilites
Very steady with a cooperative atmoshere
Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston,SCDecember 9, 2013
Very busy at times with a team work atmosphere; The customer concerns are very important and to be taken care of in a timely matter ;Management is very knowlegable of both customer and employee needs; Co-workers are very team oriented with any problems a fellow worker may have; Hardest part is trying to handle to many tasks all at one time; Best part of the job is knowing your customer, co-workers and management are all satisfied at the end of the day.
Pros
Ability not to concern you with any problems during your off time.
Cons
Not enough vacation time during the year.
It was a fun work environment most of the time.
Receptionist/Porter (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 15, 2013
I worked with or near everyone at the dealership. Most of the employees were very easy going and understanding. The owner is an amazing woman who is respected by everyone. The general, sales and service managers were all great to work under. The work was easy but not dull. The only downsides were the long hours and the office staff. The office management were very hard to work with and made everyone's jobs harder.
Very comfortable working environment and strong job security
Service Porter (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CA.November 4, 2014
On a regular day bases I would speak to customers, find out what issues they would have with their vehicle, and give there information to a service ad-visor. Things I have learned while working for this company would be how to speak and listen to customers, how to be more hands on when it comes to resolving an vehicle issue, and becoming more computer savvy.
Great Experience
Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 21, 2015
Has been a wonderful 7 years of Inventory Management and social networking. Lexus has become more of a family to me, then a company I am working for. I have gained a lot of work experience and have had the opportunity to work with the best management in the auto industry.
Great co-workers and customers but hard to move up
Service Administrator/ Customer service/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 13, 2012
This Job is a 8hr day job full time. Very particular on customer service. Greet Customer when they come in for service and answer any questions needed. Recommend any service repairs needed. When its slow co-workers will talk briefly on different topic and we try to make the best of things. Joking with each other keeps a smile on everyone faces through out the day. Customers can be rough and try to rip the company of and get things covered under warranty. Free beverages are provided through the day at your own will. Managers do not tend to tell you your doing a great job. They only care what you do wrong. They will not try to evaluate you for any promotions. It is a great job but not a career great stepping stone to learn different skills
Pros
discount on vehicle parts
Cons
rare promotions
Fun Place to Work
Ecommerce Media Director - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 31, 2013
At Lexus I work closely with porters to assess what inventory needs to be photographed. They clean and detail the vehicles for me and I photograph each automobile with great detail. I then upload the photographs to the Lexus website and add detailed descriptions.
Pros
Fun and rewarding
Cons
little opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEXUS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval