LG

LG Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working environment
Digital Developer (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJApril 9, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: long hours
Coming in the office everyday was always some sort of surprise as the employees gets free breakfast and coffee almost everyday. On top of that, we have quick pep talk to discuss ongoing projects.

Working with various Digital Developers I enhance my experience on Hardcoding in HTML, Javascript, Wordpress templates and LG's CMS.

Managers are very flexible with my time of project handling and provides me any additional help if needed.

Co-workers, what can I say? Fantastic group, TRUE team players, I will truly miss them.

Like many jobs, the hardest part of the job is meeting tight deadlines. There are days we have to stay late at night to accomplish our goals.

Enjoyable part of the job was the Free lunch we get every Wednesday and Thursday which we would take a little over an hour of break.
Business Relationships
Home Appliance Specialist (Former Employee), ConnecticutJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great benifets
Cons: very long hours in field
Consisted of building business relationships and was a good learning process for me to further my customer service career.
N/A
Part Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GADecember 18, 2014
IT WAS AN OK JOB. THAT'S ALL IT WAS. THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT. IF YOU LIKE CALL CENTERS, THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
A great experience, traveling the world threw trucking.
Drivers Helper, Loading/UnloadingTraveling (Former Employee), Linden, NJOctober 12, 2014
Pros: traveling to different cities and states enjoying activities in different states.
Cons: no heath care/benefits didn't have my cdl./company moved.
I enjoyed my work day because each day brought something different, such as things to load and unload, traveling and meeting new people. My boss and co workers thought me many important safety rules to trucking as well as the overall guideline on obtaining and keeping a clean CDL. The hardest part was i didn't have a CDL Licence so there was some limitations on what i could do., Since then I'm working on my CDL Licence and will obtain soon. The best part of the job was my co-workers, how well we worked as a team, all they thought me and traveling the world threw trucking.
In charge of driving brand loyalty, increase sales and merchandising
LG Product Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2014
Working for LG as a company is rewarding because you are supporting a brand the not only offers great products they back their products as well.
N/A
Web Developing Community Manager (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 8, 2014
• General running and overseeing of the business.
• Authorized to make business/financial decisions that promote growth and customer satisfaction.
• Daily Operations: customer issues/concerns, vendor phone calls, employee issues/concerns, analyzing daily process/procedures to implement cost effective solutions.
• Interview, hire, fire, employee training, monthly/quarterly reviews, staff meetings, payroll (biweekly), calculate commissions//employee bonuses and recognition, employee scheduling.
• Website Development, updating, e-mail promotions, social media marketing, create business promotions and events.
• Responsible for driving overall business growth, promoting positive morale, advertising (external/internal).
• Hosted a Charity Event sponsored by the Make A Wish Foundation of Utah (3 vs. 3 Basketball tournament/Spa Day).
• Implemented a new sales structure/training.
• Exceeded the 2012 net sales amount by $12,000+ in 2013.
• Achieved net sales of $4,200+ on Black Friday, 2013. Most revenue in one day in the 10+ year business history.
• Featured in a multiple publications of an International Salon & Spa magazine in 2014 (IST Magazine)
Thrilling job with confused management
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Long Island, New YorkMay 13, 2014
Pros: a lot of travel, interacting with multiple reps stores and locations, learning new technology and being able to teach it to others
Cons: no job security, no opportunities for raises, no severance pay
•Build and maintain relationships with sales and management personnel at various mobile retail locations.
•Promote and assist sell LG branded phones and accessories to customers.
•Educate mobile retail sales and management personnel on LG brand products.
•Collect data such as sales, returns, ongoing promotions, and merchandising from mobile retail stores and report them back to the analyst team at LG.
•Conduct formal training to retail personnel and to potential customers at large events.
•Communicate best practices from sales or training in stores.
•Find innovative ways to relate features to every day customer use on LG devices.

A typical day consists of driving around a set area of stores conducting 30-45 minute visits where the Product Specialist discusses the progress of current phones, introduce and teach reps about new products, promotions or incentives, and report back to LG about the findings.

Hardest part about the job is the ever changing direction of the company which resulted in many miscommunications.

Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new reps throughout the given area and teaching them how to use the new devices.
very good job
LG Mobile Landline Operator (Former Employee), Morristown, NJApril 14, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: shifts were not exactly at the time they said it would be
very good management and staff
very secure area
respectable staff
Perfect Side JOb
Product Trainer (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIMarch 12, 2014
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: boring after first few visits
Loved being able to pick when I could go to work! Was able to rotate it around my crazy life! It was usually 3-5 hrs a month, but at $15 an hour. So making an extra $75 a month, helped a lot.
Great pay, good staff, but not a steady job
Vendor (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: $15-$16hrs
Cons: no job security
I would not be looking for work if Marketstar provided me with assignments that lasted long and had more hours available.
LG
Production Supervisor/ Business Analyst (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 10, 2013
Very rewarding and fun place to work. A lot of challenges to be met on daily basis.
n/a
wearhouse (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILAugust 28, 2013
hours was not good and pay was to low for the hard woor we was doin.
A fast paste environment
Phone Inspector/assembly line worker (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILDecember 6, 2012
Pros: when company does good provide free pizza for all employees
Cons: pay rate
A typical day working for LG is getting to work at 7:30 start work about 8:15 and begin working on the assembly line or the inspector department. I put together LG phones and also inpsect. I have learned the process of packaging LG products. Their wasnt really nothing hard about the work.
Excelent company to start your career, friendly people
Optical Engineer (Current Employee), Moscow, IDJuly 2, 2012
Pros: fitness, lunch compensation, fitness compensation, english lessons compensation
- start at 8-10,
- finish at 17-19
- good managers
- friendly co-workers
- the hardest part of the job is a very big responsibility
-the most enjoyable part of the job is successfully completed projects and weekly soccer
Fast paced, worked long hours.
Phone Assembler (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 3, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short breaks, too much over-time.
I had no problem working here I liked it my only problem was working up to 65-70 each week which left room for almost no rest. Had to leave to persue my educational needs.

LG Salaries