LGC Hospitality Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Have To Get A Lawyer To Get My Pay
Catering Assoc (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 15, 2016
LGC WILL NOT give me my pay for the 2 days that I worked for them. Ive attempted to resolve the matter....NO LUCK.

Im getting the runaround. Im a student and I really need my pay. I worked at the Akron location.

Still haven't gotten paid. BEWARE!!
Pros
THEY GET FREE LABOR
Cons
They have the option to pay you whatever, whenever they want to.
Unorganized
Temp (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2016
This is not a job for ANYONE the management is horrible and the hospitality is terrible. There are little to no breaks and the managers are very rude and unprofessional.
Pros
free lunch
Great Company
Server (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2016
Great environment. This is a hardworking fast paced job which gives me the option at serving at different locations. The only downfall is not giving enough hours.
It's cool
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2016
The management changes out every couple of weeks, and doesn't communicate very well; which is a vital element at a temp agency. Very flexible,you make your own schedule so you work whenever you can, not when you have to.
Each job is an exciting new way to learn something new
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 16, 2016
A typical day a work involves hard work and dedication i would refer LGC to anyone looking for honest work. The work is also somewhat demanding depending on the job you are assigned.
Housekeeping
Supervisor Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2016
Never hardly have any jobs available. They say one pay rate and your checks still don't add up. Can't work like that. I don't play bout my money.
Pros
Need to do better
Sad place to work for
Housekeeper Aide (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 30, 2016
Not organized,not friendly,pay not enough, would not refer this place to anyone ,people are not helpful to show you around to get the job done,supervision is terrible,the lgc rep oscar, needs to be fired period
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No breaks
Productive fun work place
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 13, 2016
The job is very flexible and apply job for people with a car and on the bus line. I would recommend this job to everyone in-between jobs. The workers are friendly. Provides a lot of oppoturnity.
productive
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2016
hours are great and flexible staff is friendly they respond to your request in a timely manner the locations are great hours center around my lifestyle
Working
Server (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 28, 2016
You fill in positions and got to wait until they call or you can call them to see if anything is available. And its not grantee that you will have a regular pay check.
Pros
Free Meals Good Breaks
Cons
no schedule
This place is so perfect for working around my schedue
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 28, 2016
I love working for these guys! I'm telling you it's perfect timing when I am able to work with these guys on my days off for regular work! They just recently came to Portland & started hiring like crazy which was just the best for everyone's situation here. Everything is flexible, & I love it about this place.
Pros
Flexibility, Possible food
LGC Hospitality / Horrible place to work!
Server (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 29, 2016
LGC Hospitality Pittsburgh, was the worst unprofessional job I have ever worked for less than a year. At the start of the job we would meet at one location for a count of all workers starting time and often to check on how we were dress for serving. Often many of the women, few men would arrive inappropriately dressed or not wearing the complete required out fit.

What I learned from working at LGC is not to say much, Do not leave any thing of value out, put all inside a locker. Although some places do not have lockers.

The hardest part of the job was working with many LGC staff who said they have a police records and have served jail/prison time and I have heard them talk about their records to many staff, laughing about what they did. Also, staff constantly arguing sometimes fighting physically at the job site

Many of the serving jobs were located inside the catering department at colleges, hotels, hospitals, sports venues, country clubs etc. I
STRONGLY suggest to all businesses to run your own clearances for all staff that will work inside your catering businesses! This may help !

The most enjoyable part is meeting many great guess and having good free meals.
Pros
free meals.
Cons
horrible owner and many staff.
real good job opportunites
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 19, 2016
The easiest job I've ever had. Best thing bout it was the pay. it was always fun to work here and meet new people everyday. Then on top of it all you ate good everyday. I loved working for this company..
Pros
free lunches, breaks were good
Cons
cant have ah smoke break
Good place to be if full time
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2016
Very upbeat and has a very professional manner. I got to meet wonderful people and learned to conduct myself in very professional settings.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
sporadic schedule
Exciting
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILDecember 24, 2015
Every different week there was a new place to work. I prep cook, buss dishes, and sever customers. My favorite part was learning how to become a grill cook.
Dont waste your time. Please look over the contract FIRST
general laborer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2015
Fun coworkers and fun venues but very sloppy and unorganized staff with a very high turnover rate. As soon as you find a staff member who works you they either quit or get fired. Unfair contract=450 hours BEFORE you can attempt to go permanent. Six months wait time AFTER you quit lgc just to apply where you have worked thru the company.
Pros
Cool employees, flexible hours
Cons
Small wages, NO I repeat NO breaks, inconsistent hours, seniority means nothing
LGC Hospitality
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MINovember 30, 2015
I like working here, sometimes it was fun and sometimes it was hard to deal with the long hours. But I got through them successfully
Worked everyday possible and accomplished as much as possible
banquet server catering and housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2015
I worked set up and break down for banquets, serve , and clean up break down and clean up , Loved serving and dealing with the people and the work there wasn't consistant enough so I had to look for more stable hours.
Pros
I enjoyed it I stayed busy and it was very consistant
Cons
It wasnt consistant enough hours each week
fun work place
Temp service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 7, 2015
so far I enjoy working with the company, it gives me a chance to gain the experience I'm learning in school. I've been to different places with company, from working at concerts to working at nursing homes.
Enjoy working with people
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TxSeptember 30, 2015
Work pretty much 24/7 to fill clients needed
fast on the job learner
hardest part of job is keeping companies staffed
the most enjoyable apart of my day is hiring new employees
my co-workers find me always willing to help out

LGC Hospitality Staffing Reviews by Job Title