LGC Hospitality Staffing

LGC Hospitality Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Banquet Server (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2015
Great adfbfshbvfhbvfkhvbfhkbv fsdhbvfhjvbdHVBDHVBFHVJDFJV BDFhvB FV.
Productive and fun workplace.
Captain/Server (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: free food, every event you work.
The typical day at work is the usual server. Setting up tables for events with a team of servers. I had came into the job with no prior experience to serving at all, and after a few weeks it was like second nature. Management is one of the best parts of the job. They are cool, relate-able, and do their best to make sure every one of their employees are satisfied.
I love working with different people.
Assistant Chef (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2014
while working with this company i learn a lot of lessons about how the culinary works and a lot of different aspects of food as a whole.
this is a fun and enjoyable place to work
Server/Cashier/cateing (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 1, 2014
My name is Duntell Bailey and i love to work and earn my pay check. A typical day at work first thing i do is say goodmoring when i walk in and get my day started. i always have a smile on my face and i give good customer service also you have alots of people coming to ask you question thought the day sometimes you don't feel like answering them but you can always count on me to do it and give good answers back to them now if i dont know something im going to ask one of my co-workers for help.The most hardest part of a job is your co-workers talking about you behind your back then come smile at you in for face. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet people thats just so nice that tell your boss and you are a good worker.
exciting place to work
Cook (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free meal
Cons: temp
the day start and ends great...working well with the staff and getting direct orders from the chef attention to detail, the hardest part of the job is that it is only temporary
Great Company
Data entry (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 22, 2014
Pros: meeting great people
Cons: not knowing where you are going
Different Job every week. They work around your scheduled. There's always something new to do. I love the flexible of the position.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 1, 2014
Cons: only weekend jobs
I get to work all over Chicago. Work at Wriglyfield, Toyota Park, Shed AQUARIUM, and Arlington Park Race track,
Great
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 25, 2014
love working the columbus crew game and columbus ohio fooball games cashier, cleaning
great job
Server/Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 22, 2014
It a great job to work at. The co-workers was very helpful, with what every i was doing. The hour was ok, and the day was great.
lgc was a nice place to work at for the moment.
Server/Dishwasher/Bar back/Bellman/ Utility (Former Employee), Detroit,MichiganFebruary 25, 2014
2-3 day at work 18 hours a week learn how to server and great co-worker an easy job the reaction on people face while present the food & drinks
Great work places with fun co-workers
Banquet Service, Bartender, Food Prep and Cashier (Current Employee), Indianapolis,Indiana 46240December 26, 2013
Pros: eating different kinds of foods
Cons: sometimes working outdoors
Productive and fun work enviroments with great and helpful co-workers.Learned sveral ways to set tables and preparing food.most enjoyable part of myjob is the customers and my co-workers.
Great place to work, with support and endless career oportunities to learn and grow
Hospitality Associate (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIAugust 25, 2013
Pros: flexibility with work schedules and locations
Management at this company is very helpful and works to fit you in the area that you are comfortable with. Co workers are friendly and courteous. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the management and employees work as a team to fulfill the opportunities that arise.
Experience depends on where you are staffed
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 8, 2013
I had a horrible experience at the company in which I was staffed. Have not had any work in a while through this company but hopefully something will come up since banquet season is picking up.
Productive and fun company
Temp. Service (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2013
This company was fun to work with, even though the work was only temporary i still had a chance to meet so many new people and to grow into a better employee
A day at work
Secretary (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work was inbound/outbound calls, setting up interviews, filing paperwork, and running background checks.
A lot of various experience
Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: provided training in various fields
Cons: never knew what you would be doing on job. lack of communication
My jobs included serving food at various events, doing utility work, and also working in the office. The job was very unpredictable. I learned how to set up and schedule interviews, perform interviews, do background checks, and also put in the candidates tax information. Management was unpredictable as well. The people I worked with usually had an upbeat attitude and were very positive which made the job easy and enjoyable. The hardest thing about the job was figuring out what my position would be for that occassion. After finding that out things would go smoothly. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting new people in the various work environments and being appreciated for my hard and diligent work.
Good
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2012
Good place to get my experience in. I couldn't ask for more. I was in the boat with a lot of other college students. We had fun.
I work hard in a party-like atmosphere
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: temporary work
A typical day at work is fast-paced with a few breaks during the event. The management are professional and organized. All my co-workers and I get along and work hard as we are representatives of LGC. What I believe is the hardest part of the job, would be bussing tables and taking the set-up completely down. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a server amidst a great party and awesome people.