LGC Hospitality Employee Reviews

banquet server
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 12, 2017
I met many new people, the cooks create amazing food, and i get to see interesting performaces, also also im introduced to different cultural events arts and foods.
great
Housekeeper/cashier/server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 12, 2017
i would tell anybody to go lgc staffing they are a great company the workplace culture is wonderful.i had not had any bad experience with there company Ive been with there company since 2012
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 minute breaks
Good part time work
Anything (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2017
Good work if you want to work once a week pay is average and anybody can work if you are a hard worker and dedicated they will try to get you in somewhere
Lgc
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2017
Wonderful company. Very good experience. A mixture of Hr and sales is the position that I am in. Payroll, recruiting, sales, quality control, off site recruitment.
Pros
Very good experience
Cons
A lot of hours per week
Staff were rude. Wasn't a place I wanted to be at all .
Waitress/Server (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2017
In the beginning of working with them I barely got any work it's like a temp service . I called when I wanted to work and the staff and people in charge were rude and talked to people wrongly in my opinion . I did meet a few nice staff one even called me for work all the time .
Pros
Good work hours after meeting a few people and showing dedication.
Cons
Some rude staff
Fun work place
Bartender/Server Cook (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45241September 28, 2017
Very exciting grew a lot took a lot of classes they where very respectful free lunches help get to work always caring and welcoming always up front smiling I learned a lot and the best part of your uniform is smiling awesome work places amazing events
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Cleaning n severing
Servant (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHSeptember 27, 2017
I was wiping down talked and serving food n drinks constantly until there time is up n then clean the whole room until done then time to go home if we don't have any more attendence
Pros
Yes we have free luches
Cons
Short breakes 2 15 and 30 food break
Middle of the road
Server and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2017
LGC does not give you health insurance. Lower management is cool if you are on time to assignments and work hard. Advancement sucks and like most temp agencies they do not give you raises for time served.
Pros
They call you with assignments to choose
Cons
No insurance
LGC was a tough job
Corporate Trainer/Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2017
I was able to learn quite a lot at this particular job. I had long hours and was always on call. There were a lot of ways to improve and it is up to the individual to create those opportunity for themselves.
Housekeeping,Catering/cook
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHSeptember 21, 2017
I learn a lot working in catering enviroments very diverse and challenging. Work can be strenuous at times depending on the event. Working for lgc your feet hurting from standing during the shift and breaking down tables after events is the hardest part of the job. What I enjoy about the job is the results from customers that is responsible for the event happy with all around service.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No breaks without being told to take one.
Dishwasher or houseman
House men (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 20, 2017
I prefer to be an houseman over dishwasher , standing up for 8 hours could do a toll on somebody like me with a bad back. The company would schedule other people in you spot and not tell you about it and it’s possible that if they get there before you then you have to turn around and go home
Pros
Food from hotels
Cons
Poor staffing scheduling
What I learned
Prep cook, dishwasher, and utility (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2017
I learned from LGC Associates, that they do not care about there employees, they only care about getting paid, I wouldnt recommend this company to any employees or employers.
Pros
Cons
were do I start
Slow paced, not many work hours available.
UH Bedford Medical Center - Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 18, 2017
The staffing company simply did not pay the bills. There were not enough hours available. I like the fact that I can go back to check for work at any time or any day.
fun workplace
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 18, 2017
Nice company to work at. The company send you out to different places to work. it is located on woodward ave. in Royal Oaks, Michigan. You meet many different people.
Pros
free food
Cons
different places to work
Fun place different location everyday
Server (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 18, 2017
Different localtions everytime you work the company most times they are fast paced jobs. Love the staff I worked with most times. Great pay if you get for than 1 day a week
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
rarely no giing breaks
working with lgc is a lot of fun
Banquet server, meal prep, line cook (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 14, 2017
I've had a lot of fun and chance to gain a lot of experience through lgc. I have gained a variety a skills from cook, food prep, serving and banquet events. The most enjoyable thing about lgc is they have lots of options for work and the people I have worked with.
Pros
working around food we got free meals. can always find work
Cons
pay could be better
Productive professional workplace
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2017
I love the company, it is a very professional but fast paced company that will work with you as much as possible. Very great company if you want to expand and take your work skills to the next level.
its ok for temporary work.
Hospitality & Events (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2017
not many hours availiable much anymore.Punctual and detailed for clients needs upon request.Energetic hospitality professional with number years in the restaurant industry and [number] years in resort properties.
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Its a good fast normal pace and its easy and fun. The employees are respectful and understanding. i would recommend this work place its a good work place
Good job
Open (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2017
LGC Association is a great work place. The hours are flexable for every worker. The pay is reasonable and the job is fast paced. The workers work as a team.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Bad parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LGC Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9