LGS Innovations delivers next generation solutions that solve the most complex networking and communications challenges facing the U.S. Federal Government, state and local governments, foreign governments, and commercial organizations worldwide. LGS offers groundbreaking research and development and builds advanced wireless, optical, and wired products and applications customized for specific mission environments. These solutions provide unique information and security advantages that
lead to the operational success of its customers.
LGS’ offerings include:
• Campus and building networking solutions for military bases, hospitals, and corporate centers
• Maritime applications for in-port and at sea communications
• Global networks (long-haul communications, including undersea cable)
• Enterprise voice, video, and data networking
• 4G wireless deployable communications for public safety, battlefield, and emergency and first responder communities
• Network engineering, integration, and installation
• Cloud and data center infrastructure
• Video teleconferencing and IPTV suites
• Research and development in advanced multimedia/RF communications, cybersecurity, sensing technologies, and photonics
LGS Innovations is a U.S.-owned company headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with offices in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, and North Carolina. Formerly a subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent, LGS is the exclusive reseller of Alcatel-Lucent products and services to the U.S. Federal Government
and any other entity when the end customer is the U.S. Federal Government. LGS maintains strong ties to Bell Labs and its technologies, employing more than 450 scientists and engineers and over 720 employees worldwide.
We provide our employees with competitive compensation packages and a full range of benefits, including vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and paid parental leave.
To learn more about LGS Innovations, visit www.lgsinnovations.com. – less
3 salaries reported
$89,391 per year
7 salaries reported
$109,213 per year
7 salaries reported
$98,421 per year