LGS Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive with steady income
Beach Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2017
It basics house keeping inside of A Hospital. Mopping Sweeping, Dusting, changing and making fresh beds For patients and disinfecting patients rooms and out taking trash etc all type of restoration and clean up Projects.
Pros
Monthly income Heatlh insurance
Cons
Job security depends on the company and you need better supervisors
productive
forklift n material handler (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 20, 2017
good employees there at the company it was contracted by johnson and johnson. i work as a material handler and check all product coming in and going to the line assemblers. Checking on material and approving it for workers to use .
Pros
catherings
Cons
short breaks
wonderful to work with
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2017
they were the best for their employees, they were able to work with all my needs and the needs of the others,we were always able to go on break when time.
I loved this job at 1st but the longer I was with them I learned that it was a cut throat business.
Sub Contractor Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2017
Providing customers with exceptional service was a must daily. I learned about the working parts of cars and what to look for when there is an issue. Management was not open minded and stuck in the everyday grind. This company tends to play favorites and has drama on a weekly basis with no attention from management. Having to compete with co-workers instead of working together was near to impossible! I loved educating customers involving them in the service and repairs as the process was being performed.
Pros
Health insurance, 401-k (matched what you put in), paid vacation, paid holidays, lunch provided once a month
Cons
long hours, working on weekends, not appreciated
Inconsistent
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Although the job was seasonal, the hours where very inconsistent... It was impossible to get staff on the phone,but the job was nice..................
fast pace during peak season
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 30, 2017
when there's no work we work less hours which isn't helping with daily living expenses. There are opportunities to learn other areas of the warehouse for a skill/trade but when the job is slow during off peak season we work less hours.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not enough work hours
i enjoyed the job although temporary
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Union Springs, NYJanuary 29, 2017
I learned that I was adept at all jobs presented to me.
I felt comfortable doing those jobs.
Management and supervisors were all very pleasant and professionals
Pros
the people, learning new skils
Cons
temporary job
Place they sent me to was nice but they aren't consistent with having us work. We drive 39+ miles to work just for them to say the lines are down.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2017
The people you work for should have job's for you but they only have a select few that they send you to. The holidays were great, plenty of hours, but now that those days are gone there is no work and I can't go weeks without working and not having a steady paycheck. I need more hours and a more professional approach. They're not calling and letting me know if or when I can work, now I am trying to get a more reliable job and one that isn't so far from where I live.
Pros
KDC is a great place to work if your hired on, the warehouse is clean and it's not hard to do the jobs required.
Cons
Lots of foreigners, not enough work, no courtesy call if there's no work.
fun work place
master lead (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJanuary 23, 2017
clean rooms,that everyone has a place to work.its goood,it a nice place.walking alot,when u can sit down and talk to the workers
Pros
free food
Cons
needs to gve second chances
Good people
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  guflport,msJanuary 5, 2017
Nice job good things, nice good environment. Typical days are normal.i learned good thing, very valuable, Neccessary these times in days. The hardest part waking upv lol, Enjoyable part was making money
Not a great place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 3, 2017
Wish I had never worked there, sorry to say. The job isn't the greatest, but the lack of professionalism and management really made working there just a bad experience all around. Glad to be working now with a real company and would never go back there to work.
Pros
none.....just horrible
Cons
bad management, ohter companies pay more.
Enlightening
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioJanuary 3, 2017
All in all if you want to work and get paid your worth for your time... This is the place. They have a excellent staff and are very "in tune" to the modern worker and family person and they show extreme respect to people of other ethnicities and religions. I give them a A++!!
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
Cons
None really
Good work
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYDecember 20, 2016
The company is very good to work for .beside the fact work is not permanent . I enjoyed being a part of the team and looking toward working for them
Fun Workplace
Demolition Worker (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 11, 2016
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
big breaks room diffrent amosphere.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2016
A typical day was easy and out going. the job can get a bid frustratin at times because it was fast past and if you slip one time it could mess the whole line then everyone would be off task. I enjoyed working with friendly people Manage was on top of their job in making sure everything was handle.
great job experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GANovember 13, 2016
My work was simple, I usually came in and got straight to work. The other employees along with the managers were respectful and helpful at times. The hardest part of the job honestly was at the end of the night, not because of the work but because of the transportation. Other than that I enjoyed my time there while it lasted.
qpis
QPIS (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 12, 2016
Good job its easy co workers are nice manager is nice .you dont need experience work there. Everything is easy in this job .
Its warm inside
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
good time of break.
Overall okay experience
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 10, 2016
I personally do not like factory work, standing on my feet for 8-10 hours is not so good on my feet or back, my schedule affected my school performance. Some of the higher authority at some of the locations were extremely rude, made me feel very uncomfortable at my work place. Although, I had a very good experience at one of the locations with a co-worker where I assisted him and showed great teamwork to finish the line performance on time and in an orderly manner.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks
Hardwork
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 1, 2016
LGS is a fast pace temp service currently helping people find warehouse work. Pays good every Friday. The job is enjoyable because you're meeting so many people at a time. Hardest part about the job is the standing and long hours but the pay rate is worth it.
Pros
Good amount of Hours 12+
Cons
Standing all day
productive and great place to work
sales (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg MSOctober 17, 2016
Never a boring day the job always offered new and exciting skills to be learned to help advance my carrer. The day always brought challenging skills but the staff was always there to help and answered all questions.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
dental insurance was not great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LGS Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9