LGS Staffing

LGS Staffing Employee Reviews

productive work environment
packer (Former Employee), Lancaster, OHJune 9, 2015
Fun and productive workplace. Friendly people that help you in any situation. Time goes good and thr day flies by. I like working there.
Temporary Service
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), New Albany, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: comfortable with the work and requirements of the jobs where I'm placed
Cons: inconsistent, not enough work available
I like the people who assist me with job placements at the temporary service and don't mind the work at the jobs where they place me. The only issue is really the inconsistency, because sometimes there isn't any work available. My goal would be to find something long term that could turn into a career.
Productive but very hard enduring work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), New Albany, OHMarch 14, 2015
I learned how to be able to withstand long amount of hours on my feet and being able to cooperate and work with others. Some co-workers may have brought stress to work but i did a very good job of coming to work to work, the hardest part of the job was being able to deal with some many different personalities and attitudes but i enjoyed being able to meet new people and various amounts of different ethnic backgrounds.
busy workplace
Customer Service Rep/Order Taker (Former Employee), indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2015
i learned how to be more organized at moving objects and handling general labor.the environment is very comfortable i enjoyed the flow of work at LGS
Alright
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), columbus, ohioFebruary 12, 2015
it is sometimes fun then it is stressful the pay is not all that great other than that it is far and there is no benefits there is not much else to say.
very fast paced
Putter (Former Employee), New JerseyDecember 17, 2014
Pros: it was not boring
Cons: the lunch room was very far
I had to scan boxes and put them in the boxes that they were supposed to be in.
Excellent
21 East Dublin Granville (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 21, 2014
Pros: pay every week
Cons: long hours
I loved it and can still go back to work.
There are alot of different shifts. Long hours per day, but the pay pays off. There's a check provided every week after your first week on the job.
Great place to move ahead and learn new equipment.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: low pay
Typical day of free coffee clock in at 9 a.m, check equipment make any reports needed. Check with my supervisor and get my firsted order or what he needs me to do first and the day takes off from there. I enjoy loading or unload trucks so time fly’s, 15 mins break at 11:30 a.m back to work by 11:45 a.m. Great co-workers with talk laugh when give a change and always will to help each other during the day makes things a lot easier for everybody. Lunch at 2:30 till 3:00 p.m which fly’s just the same as the day does. Now the day is coming to a close, I finish-up any important orders, pick-ups, etc. As 5:00 p.m gets closer I help with the clean-up in the warehouse as sometime things be everywhere on the floors, which I'm very happy to do cause I know the day is done. When 5:00 p.m hits and everything done and put away, I have a few quick laughs with co-workers and we say are good-byes.
Production
Production team member (Current Employee), New Albany, OHSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: overtime available
Cons: low pay, long hours, short breaks
Low pay, long hours, menial work, machines break down constantly, management requires a lot of time away from your family and don't take workers life outside of work into consideration.
Pleasant place to work as well`
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mooresville, INAugust 23, 2014
pretty much the same as Vital Solutions Review.
in fact it was identical in every way except for the company that pays you.
Fast Paced Exciting Work place with a relaxing atmosphere and nice people.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, communication to different people and excellent management.
Cons: there aren't any to me.
This job was amazing. It was the ideal job to have as a young college student. I would still be working here today if I were a student and the process for getting hired on as a union worker fit my life style. All in all this job will keep you entertained and the people are really enjoyable.
excelent
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee), Woodstock, GAApril 16, 2014
asic C;eaning in assigned areas of warehouse.
Separate and label product received .
Store products in specific locations and verifying accuracyand amount
assemble furniture and prepare shipments.
Conduct Inventories.
Plenty of jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2014
Pros: lots of jobs
Cons: they take $15 per check for 3 weeks. jobs are only labor jobs.
They always had me working. However, the positions were unskilled labor positions. If this is your preference, this company is for job. Minimum wage and pay is converted to a debit card that has huge fees.
Productive: Very busy work place
Checker (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: learning experience from different cultures (food)
Cons: no breaks unless requested.
A typical day at work would be assisting customers with locating certaing items. Finalizing the customers transactions upon completing shopping.
Learned various things in construction
Laborer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Consist of a lot of bending and lifting. After hurricane Sandy hit, Shoprite was very much affected by it and it was your job to help demolish and reconstruct, to get the store back moving
If you need work best time is during peak season
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Marietta, GADecember 20, 2013
Pros: 2 fifteen min breaks 1 30 minute lunch
Cons: no mats for standing on hard floors in a particular dept, you have to go through security when you go in/out and can sometimes take time away from breaks
The company will train you. or not for long for position you work that day.Management could communicate better.Line leads are very knowledgeable in what they do.LGS doesn't inform you of when exactly your assignment will end or if there will be other places you can go to for work.Hispanics are favored in this particular plant.You have to call a hotline to know if you're working the next day and have to sit through every name called until your dept comes up.Be prepared when it slows down to working maybe 1-3 days a week if that.
productive and fun work place
Processor (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 25, 2013
Pros: working in the am
Cons: some days off
scanning boxes
learn how to work faster
team players
there was no hard part about my job
my team
Good company
Production Worker (Current Employee), Plainfield, INNovember 20, 2013
People very courteous, co-workers easy to work with, fast-paced job, I really like the job, the hardest part is standing all day sometimes in the same position I really would like to get back into my line of work
enjoyed people worked with,
Machine Operator/Team Leader (Former Employee), Woodstock, GANovember 19, 2013
Pros: people worked with
Cons: pay problems
problems with pay, would be working on assembly line for 7.25, then moved to team leader or machine operator an never got my pay right.
the temp service was an ok place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunches
Cons: short breaks
We clocked in and did our jobs. Management did their job. I learned the in's and out's of the job. Their was nothing really hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was going in and learning their process.

LGS Staffing Salaries