Li-Cor Biosciences

Li-Cor Biosciences Employee Reviews

A wonderful place to spend your day!
International Sales Correspondent (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEOctober 30, 2014
Pros: good people, good hours, decent pay
LI-COR was a great place to work with people that really took work ethic seriously. The managers were always willing to listen to the employees and there was no micro-managing. During my time there I met people from all cultures and learned more than I would have ever imagined from scientists, my superiors, and co-workers. The owner and his wife were the most pleasant people one could meet and they treat their employees like family. What more could you ask for??
Very employee oriented company
Senior Optical Design Engineer / Project Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJune 3, 2013
Very nice place to work. Very supportive to employees, made effort to try to find ways to make everyone happy. Challenging and interesting work.
Leadership has talent
Applications Scientist (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJuly 7, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: except m-f
Good family owned company. Existing management really doesn't care about you but will make sure you are kept busy and placed into positions that are good fits for the company and not for you. Managers who are experienced do not listen to young talent and continue to make mistakes and spend money and waste time.