LiDAC .com combines technology with the marketing of products and services in the insurance industry. Our company offers Agents and brokers an electronic internet “Insurance Exchange” with suite of some of the most comprehensive and competitive employee benefits programs for employer groups.
Software Developer C#.net Junior to mid level .net developer. The principal responsibilities include but are not limited to defining requirements and develop technical specifications as follows;
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all business requirements are being assessed and addressed to ensure development projects meet or exceed performance targets
- Participate in all activities accordingly to ensure on time deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testing, developing, project management, and business representation. .
- Minimum 2 (preferred 4) years of current experience in programming, analysis, and design with C# and/or VB.NET.
- Experience in software development in relational database (MS SQL Server preferred) environments.
- Familiar with all phases on the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Microsoft.NET, .NET Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Crystal Reports / IIS 6+
- Classic ASP experience(not required but a plus)
- CSS / HTML / Adobe Photoshop(not required but a plus)
- Object Oriented Programming Service Oriented Architecture
Our hiring practice requires information and disclosure of the following, no exception
Resident New York Address, local residence is required.
Proof of US Citizenship or Legal Residency in the US
Fluent in speaking and writing English
Current Salary, and Benefits
Full Time Salaried Position
Business Dress required
Benefit and Compensation
Base salary – Subject to Experience
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Accident / Short & Long Term Disability / Travel Insurance
Interested candidates should email resume along with salary history to reply address. Salary history is mandatory for consideration.
Call for interview 516-482-2696 x 18.