Liaison Technologies is a software technology company focused on delivering innovative data integration and data management solutions to its customers.
Liaison is looking to immediately fill a full-time position for a Software Architect with a solid Java engineering background to enhance existing Java/J2EE application components, and to collaborate with other team members on the design and development of new applications focused on data translation and integration technologies.
This is a hands-on hybrid/role and requires solid Java coding skills
Contivo is Liaison’s flagship data translation product.
- Work with teams as well as alone on development projects as assigned as they pertain to the Contivo product family.
- Design and develop product capabilities based on stories, industry specification, or refactoring of existing capabilities
- Implement coding and architectural principles to help maintain overall product quality.
- Work with product owners to lay out strategic technical plans to improve development process as well as help with defining a product uniformity strategy across various components.
- Incorporate quality into all aspects of the product development lifecycle. This includes considerations for automated unit test coverage and continuous integration.
- Play a positive role in maintaining Liaison’s high customer satisfaction rating. This involves timely resolution of customer service requests and assisting with customer implementations.
- Pro-actively identify ways to improve the products and our processes, and help make them the best.
- Although there will be some supervision with this position, you will be expected to demonstrate the ability to work independently to overcome even the most complex challenges.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Proficient in Java development (prior work/project experience a plus)
- Experience developing with Swing and one or more other GUI frameworks. Includes knowledge of user-experience programming and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of data structures, grammars, and parsing algorithms
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Additional Recommended Skills
- Development tools: Eclipse, Ant or Maven, source control tools such as CVS or Subversion
- Understanding of canonicals, semantics, and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), WSDL, JSON
- SQL, Database Management
- User Interface Design and Development, Swing, DHTML, AJAX
- Experience with threaded programming
- Familiarity with J2EE app servers and Java servlet containers including Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, TIBCO, webMethods, Oracle Fusion, or SAP PI a plus
- A proven ability to innovate and learn new technologies.
- Ability to work with large development teams - globally dispersed, as well as work in small teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees. Benefits are effective on the first day of employment for full time employees and include medical and dental plans subsidized by the company, 401K matching, PTO, and STD/LTD. In addition, the company also has an annual bonus program for all non-commissioned full time employees.
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global Integration and data management services company providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices on the east and west coasts of the US, Northern Europe, Central Europe and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com
Indeed - 9 months ago