Liberty Enterprises

Liberty Enterprises Employer Reviews

Productive and great learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Amsterdam New YorkNovember 15, 2013
Pros: travel and make great friends.
I learned how to become a great team member and leader. I enjoyed that everyday would not be the same and your co-workers would become great friends. I learned how to manage a team and become a great role model to my team and community.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the folks at Liberty.
Day Care Provider (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NYAugust 22, 2012
Pros: helping people get the best out of the life they led.
Cons: separating yourself from friend of the individual to employee of the company.
My job there was the best and the worst. We enjoyed the times we were helping out the individuals but knowing some of the challenges some people face is very hard to deal with at times.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the folks at Liberty.
Day Care Provider (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NYAugust 22, 2012
Pros: helping people get the best out of the life they led.
Loved working there
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NYMay 9, 2012
Pros: very fun job, putting smiles on residents faces
Cons: treated very unfair by administration, then terminated
was there 4 months shy of 20 years, Director at the time I left was very unfair,
very unfairly terminated,

putting a smile on the residents face made my day, good relationship with residents families
Engaging and Motivating Company!
Region Sales Manager (Former Employee), VirginiaAugust 24, 2013
Pros: employee attitudes and "get it done" attitude!
Cons: n/a
Liberty is no longer in existence, as it was acquired by Harland Clarke. Liberty was fortunate to have had the BEST owner and executive leaders. Their dedication and commitment permeated the entire organization. It was all inspiring and I could not wait to get to work the next day! I learned to appreciate co-workers who were all focused on making the – more... company the best and delivering exceptional customer service! The days were long, but very rewardiing. There were very few naysayers, as the culture did not support that behavior. – less