Liberty Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

Stay away from this company
Any position (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAAugust 27, 2017
The corporate office don't care for its staff. Job culture is horrible here. Management talks behind your back and only listens to the most vocal voices. Left because I management was very unprofessional. Poor communication between offices. Corporate HR denies staff performance conversations as to avoid any liability issues. Recruiting department is very unorganized and makes promises to fill the position without consulting with the hiring manager.
Pros
Cons
No corporate support, poor communication, poor work environment and culture
Good family Company
Senior Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 22, 2017
Good Family Company a lot of longevity. Many employees leave and return. Good sales and marketing team. Centers are in great condition and provide great care.
Pros
Casual attire at work
Cons
Can't really come up with any
Stay away
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEAugust 7, 2017
I was a PT after hours mid level for 9 years. Let go because a client was out of control and I made the decision to call police to protect everyone. The current hospital administration took issue with that and fired me. Aside from that, working for Liberty: have not had a raise since I was hired. Good luck if you want to work here.
Pros
None unless you like abuse
Cons
abusive atmosphere. Admin does not back you.
Excellent Company
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 3, 2017
Great company with amazingly supportive corporate management! I wish the contract went longer...
I would work for this company again in a heartbeat if I could.
Relaxed environment
Assistant to the vice president of nursing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 28, 2017
Staff are very polite and resourceful with a professional atmosphere. Vice president gave me the tools to become very self sufficient and was confident in my independent reviewing of charts.
Liberty Healthcare Systems, LLC
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LA; Monroe, LAMay 30, 2017
I have absolutely loved my time with Liberty. This group works with children on an inpatient basis who have acute mental health issues, and with adults on an outpatient basis who have consistent mental health issues. The staff has been like my family and the patients have had my heart from day one. The management/ownership team truly cares and listens to its employees. The hardest part of this job has been knowing that some children are going home to an enviroment which will not help their mental health issues, or family who truly don't understand, and we can't fix that. However, seeing a child make progress, seeing an adult have a breakthrough and make progress, these are the BEST things!
Pros
Great co-workers, cafeteria has good food
Cons
No benefit program other than vacation at this time.
Work Life Balance
Clinical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Rushville, ILMay 29, 2017
Good place to work but it is important that a clinician in this setting recognize the first priority must always be to safeguard the safety interest of the public. Too many well intended clinicians end up manipulated by the SVP residents into letting them slide through the program without making any genuine commitment to growth and change. Poor staff retention rates as new waves of interns are on boarded every year to replace the skilled and experienced staff that burn out and leave. On the plus side you get to meet lots of new coworkers every year!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, 4 day compressed work week
Cons
High Burn Out Rate
nice place to work
RRT (Current Employee) –  Liberty, TXMarch 27, 2017
Great place to work, I am extremely sad I have to leave this place, but they are getting rid of all of their RTs because they are shutting down the trach and vent unit.
Great experience excellent support group
IS Support Team (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMarch 24, 2017
Enjoyed the group I worked with tremendously. They were people that you wanted to see after work. Corporate culture had events to celebrate their employees.
Pros
Great Place to Work
Cons
Pay is poor based on similar jobs
Do not work for this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 8, 2017
They are completely unorganized. They don't spend enough time developing their employees. Worst decision ever to work there. The pay isn't compatible,
Pros
that I no longer work there
Cons
that I no longer work there
productive workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYFebruary 18, 2017
I have learned a great deal as a DSP I have large knowledge of medications and CPR defensive driving first aid. we care for individuals on day to day. its a very hard job as many have behaviors and need a lot of attention. and some need a lot of heath care. I love my job it is very rewarding
Terrible, unethical, and inconsistent
Clinical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Rushville, ILFebruary 12, 2017
There is no typical work day, as in this field one must be flexible which is understandable. However,. treatment of employees by team leader and the director is inconsistent.

I learned a lot and do value the education. Management at the Rushville Facitlity is terrible. Lots of inconsistent treatment of employees and lack of training. You are left to learn the paperwork on your own. The hardest part of the job is fighting for residents who should be on conditional release and dealing with the outcome when refusing to act in unethical ways.

No support as when a team leader is wrong or requests a therapist to sign notes that that therapist did not write the director sticks up for the team leader. There is a very high rate of turnover, which speaks for itself.
Pros
working with the residents
Cons
lots of power and control issues with management
Alright business to work for but has no job security
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LAJanuary 15, 2017
I worked here for a short time because they laid me off every time that they didn't have very many patients. We got paid right at minimum wage and worked more than we got paid. We had to put up with a lot of things at that job. The most enjoyable part of my job here was helping the patients.
I didn't care for this company
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 3, 2017
I was working for a different company and they took over all of the cases. I just did not like how they did things. The people there were good at their jobs but the company as a whole I didn't care for.
Pros
The people were nice.
Cons
Did not care for the company.
Good Place to Work
Facility Manager/Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 20, 2016
Very fast pace environment. If you are up for the speed this is the place for you. There is a high turn overrate in the medical staff that is too be expected in the Medical World. Management staff is good
Pros
Clean Environment
Cons
Health Benefits
Enjoyed
Monitor resident (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 25, 2016
I love working there, I enjoyed helping the residents with their needs. I love to show others that I care about them also.
Management was very good
CNA/CHHA (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 25, 2016
I worked PRN. That no job is stable. The management team was great. Never met alot of co-workers. The job was ok. The people.
Pros
The hours
Cons
The pay cut
residents are wonderful, however there are major mgmt issues
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Liberty TexasAugust 11, 2016
Residents are great and management at the location really cares for the residents but treat each other with disrespect. There is a lot of stealing going on in patients rooms. Rooms are very small and outdated. Other than that, the patients are being catered to as much as possible.

Records are incomplete. Corporate does not properly train employees and almost sets employees up to fail by only offering training once a week and expects no errors. Tasks are expected and not taught, then you are disrespected for not knowing.

Corporate is also unwilling to negotiate with any training assistance. If you plan on working there, get to know the system and expect to be treated like an idiot from
The corporate laison. Corporate will set you up to fail in order to protect themselves. So, I would definitely take
Home the software manuals if you can find them.
Pros
Administrator really cares forThe patients
Cons
No time off for even a simple dr check up, but I loved my job
excellent companyt to work for
provider call center (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2016
provider call center assistance with PA Medicaid with medical billing of claims management was great co-workers was excellent supervisor was excellent great learning experience
Lhc nc
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 15, 2016
If you are RN, I would not look at this company. Nurses were not valued when I worked there. The assessments took over an hour and a half to do. But that left you 30 minutes driving time to get to your next assessments. Nurses were spending a lot of time after 5 trying to complete their work including correcting reviewed assessments. Orientation is too short. If a customer canceled, you often had an add on assessment at 4. Which was 1 hr after the 3pm assessment. Management team states they address issues but either don't or its very slow.
Benefits are poor. You pay more for Healthcare insurance than they contribute.
The Pennsylvania branch may be better but stay away from NC.
Pros
Cons
Management, workload and benefits. High Turnover in urban areas