Liberty Healthcare Corporation

Liberty Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

residents are wonderful, however there are major mgmt issues
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Liberty TexasAugust 11, 2016
Residents are great and management at the location really cares for the residents but treat each other with disrespect. There is a lot of stealing going on in patients rooms. Rooms are very small and outdated. Other than that, the patients are being catered to as much as possible.

Records are incomplete. Corporate does not properly train employees and almost sets employees up to fail by only offering training once a week and expects no errors. Tasks are expected and not taught, then you are disrespected for not knowing.

Corporate is also unwilling to negotiate with any training assistance. If you plan on working there, get to know the system and expect to be treated like an idiot from
The corporate laison. Corporate will set you up to fail in order to protect themselves. So, I would definitely take
Home the software manuals if you can find them.
Pros
Administrator really cares forThe patients
Cons
No time off for even a simple dr check up, but I loved my job
excellent companyt to work for
provider call center (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2016
provider call center assistance with PA Medicaid with medical billing of claims management was great co-workers was excellent supervisor was excellent great learning experience
Lhc nc
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 15, 2016
If you are RN, I would not look at this company. Nurses were not valued when I worked there. The assessments took over an hour and a half to do. But that left you 30 minutes driving time to get to your next assessments. Nurses were spending a lot of time after 5 trying to complete their work including correcting reviewed assessments. Orientation is too short. If a customer canceled, you often had an add on assessment at 4. Which was 1 hr after the 3pm assessment. Management team states they address issues but either don't or its very slow.
Benefits are poor. You pay more for Healthcare insurance than they contribute.
The Pennsylvania branch may be better but stay away from NC.
Pros
Cons
Management, workload and benefits. High Turnover in urban areas
Loving and caring people on both sides of the workplace
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 2, 2016
Very nice place to work where there was lots of teamwork. My work was very challenging but yet rewarding. I loved the work that I did and it gave me great satisfaction.
Day to Day at LHC
Call Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Coordinators withing Operations were great to work with. Supervisors were respectful, but not great to work for. Pay is great for the work/job duties
Cons
no breaks
It's a great place to work.
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 2, 2015
The offfice is managed well; with positive communication, professional attitudes and on going training is part of working here.
Co-workers are friendly and respectful. The hardest part of my job is working at a desk. The most enjoyable is working on a team project/event.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Limited benefits
Long Established Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  PAOctober 17, 2015
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is a medical staffing and contract. The service is long-established and boasts numerous medical/help programs throughout the United states.

While I've had ten years experience as the Receptionist and the office is quite busy, there is no room for advancement - either upward or sideways - from the Front Desk.

My management and co-worker experiences have been mostly positive.

The most difficult aspect of the job was during the height of a new contract, the incoming calls would number 100 plus.
Pros
Long term work environment
Cons
Upward mobility
Results-oriented organization that embraces healthcare challenges
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Bala CynwydSeptember 15, 2015
Liberty Healthcare is the ideal place for people who have a passion for their work and a desire to embrace healthcare challenges. Liberty Healthcare is a results-oriented company that will challenge your abilities, expand your knowledge and skills, and reward your contribution in an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. The company offers competitive compensation and a collegial, high-performance culture.
Pros
Great work life balance!
Cons
Ethical with an emphasis on high qualtiy
Director of Clinical Support Services (Current Employee) –  Philladelphia and home officeSeptember 11, 2015
I have been so impressed during the year I have worked at Liberty Healthcare with the caliber and quality of the employees and executives hired by the company. I have felt challenged to grow and develop, but have also been supported and encouraged to utilize all of my previous knowledge and expertise in the course of my work with the company. I have received acknowledgement and appreciation for accomplishments, and feel a contributing member of a competent and effective team of professionals.
Pros
Contributions and achievements are acknowledged and appreciated
Cons
Traveling
Great place to work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  PASeptember 2, 2015
Liberty Healthcare provides a wonderful professional environment for people who have a passion for their work and a desire to embrace and collaboratively solve healthcare challenges. Liberty Healthcare is a unique company that will challenge your abilities, expand your knowledge and skills, and reward your contribution in an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. The company offers competitive compensation and a collegial, high-performance culture.
Pros
Great work life balance. Values and is loyal to its employees. Supportive management team.
Cons
None to speak of.
Great place to work!
Vice President of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Bala Cynwyd, PA / suburban PhiladelphiaAugust 27, 2015
During the summer before my senior year of college, I interned with Liberty Healthcare Corporation. After I obtained my Bachelor’s degree the next year, Liberty hired me into a full-time position at their suburban Philadelphia office. That was over twenty years ago – and I’ve been with organization ever since!

If you’re looking for an employer that values your talent hard work and commitment – I recommend pursuing a career with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Pros
Highly ethical organization; you'll work with a very dedicated & talented team of colleagues
Great company!
VP of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Bala Cynwyd, PAAugust 11, 2015
During the summer before my senior year of college, I interned with Liberty Healthcare Corporation. After I obtained my Bachelor’s degree the next year, Liberty hired me into a full-time position at their suburban Philadelphia office. That was over 20 years ago – and I’ve been with organization ever since!

Over the years Liberty has provided me with a rewarding and challenging career – and opportunities for advancement along the way. This is an organization that values its employees and is very committed to providing high quality health care services to the people they serve.

If you’re looking for an employer that values your talent, hard work and commitment – I recommend pursuing a career with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Pros
Great coworkers, highly ethical company & good work / life balance.
Psychiatric Technician (Current Employee) –  Valhalla, NYApril 7, 2015
My co-workers were especially great. Without them and being apart of a great team client would have difficult understand teamwork.
liberty health care benefit
o Assist patient (Current Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJanuary 18, 2015
liberty health care corp. gave me some good benefit , dental, vision , vacation , PTO , everything
This is a contracting position within the Commonwealth of PA
Fiscal & Grant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 7, 2014
This is a contracting position
It is not a permanent position
The interview process and hiring process takes 2-3months
Pros
great salary
Cons
health ins and vac package not the greatest
This position was a good learning experience, and gave me the option to learn what is required by Medicaid
Medical Assistance Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 28, 2012
A typical day at work is answering billing quesions, solving denied claim issues, and documenting every call that is taken.
Pros
i gained a lot of knowledge learning the rules and regulations of medicaid.
Cons
dealing with hostile providers on the phone was not a easy thing.

Liberty Healthcare Corporation Reviews by Location