LIBERTY HOME CARE Employee Reviews

enjoyed the work environment
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCNovember 8, 2017
I, thoroughly, enjoyed working for Liberty Home Care. They were very well managed, opportunity for learning, advancement and excellent support from management
Working as a CDPA
Consumer Directed Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 4, 2017
You did not need to be certified, hours and days available were very flexible. If you had any problems the case worker or social worker assigned to your case were always there to help you.
love taking care of the elderly
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 5, 2017
nice family environment great coworkers, awesome management so far everyone gets along, its strictly team work hardest part would be leaving clients,,
Pros
meeting so many new people
Cons
not enough work
Many hours available.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 25, 2017
Working at Liberty was ok. It was always available hours and opportunity to work a client. The management was really unorganized and was never in order, which became frustrating.
Jokes
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2016
Its a domain of care and ability to contain nonsenses,with tolerance of each patience and workers we meet on daily schedules
Pros
Water
Very Supportive Satff
Full Time Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCSeptember 17, 2015
The job is secure because it covers a wide area for service but it takes a lot of time in driving at most times, the best part of it.
Productive and energetic place with fully furnished kitchen.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCAugust 11, 2015
A typical day at work involves a team effort. The best part of my job is seeing a patient walk out of the facility stronger than before with more confidence and knowing that I had something to do with this outcome.
Pros
The company pays for CEU's
Cons
Cut benefits due to economy
slow paced
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 8, 2015
I drove alot and had to keep up with mileage. Slow paced work environment. No benefits. I loved all my patients that I came in contact with. Made some good relationships. Only wished they had a better system in place for patients and their families.
ssd
Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCJanuary 3, 2014
Home health care for homebound patients; performed skilled visits including assessments, documentation, dog changes, IV therapy, wound management.
Day at work
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 19, 2013
employees there were wonderful, paperwork and patient caseload manageable
I love being able to help people and with my job thats something I'm always doing.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 13, 2012
I work Monday-Friday from 9am till 6pm. I get an hour lunch. I've learned a lot about insurance and I've learned a lot about Niagara Hospice and different things that happen to a person as they get older or even get diagnosed with an illness. I work by myself and an office/store that I run by myself, we are a sister company of Niagara Hospice. The hardest part of my job is being a lone all day and, forming relationship with patients and having them pass away along with working alone for over 8 hours. The part I enjoy the most is the freedom I have.
Pros
hour lunch. paid holidays
Cons
hours i work 9:00am - 6:00pm
Loved this company
HOME CARE LIAISON (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 5, 2012
The company values employees and attempts to ensure that employees are happy, patients are well taken care of and that high quality is the norm. Loved working with management and fellow employees, got great support from my supervisor. Pay was good as were benefits. Only left because I was moving. I'd work there today if given the chance but am now retired.
Pros
management has it together.
Cons
none that i know of.
Family Oriented
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCJune 28, 2012
This job consisted of me making sure all of the insurance information was put in so that the company would get paid. I worked with great people and patients. The hardest part of this job was working full time and going to nursing school full time and not having your boss support you. The most enjoyable part of this job was my patients and their family members.
Pros
great patient and family interaction
Cons
losing patients