Liberty Medical Employee Reviews

Liberty Medical office
Assistant Manager / Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 17, 2016
It was a good productive place to work before it closed
I had a good time working there every one was friendly and a good family environment
Pros
good pay
Cons
can be a litte crazy sometimes
I choose not to disclose any information.
repair technician (Former Employee) –  Astoria, NYNovember 23, 2015
I choose not to disclose any information pertaining to Astoria Internet, whether it be about the management or my experience while being employed at this facility.
Productive great work environment
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 19, 2015
Liberty was a great company to work, great management and great pay and benefits. Liberty was a good experience for me, there is really nothing more I can say about the company.
Pros
open work space
Cons
inappropiate co workers
Great coworkers & supervisors
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 29, 2015
A typical day is calling Doctors for Paper work. I make from 30 to 40 calls daily. not a difficultor challenging job . I like challenge & researching problems.
Pros
proximity to work
Cons
Pay not commissuate with work
Liberty Medical Supply
Medical Sales Associate - Outbound/Inbound Calls (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 21, 2015
I loved working for Liberty until they sold out to Medco and finally to Express Scripts. I miss the company the salary and more
Productive, fun place to work.
Purchasing Agent/Acounts Payable/Receivable (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 11, 2015
I met many new colleagues that were supportive where I learned new software programs to help me with my future goals.
There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
Pros
Working with a supportive management.
Cons
Short lunches.
Was a great place to work until the Bankruptcy happened
Report Analyst/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 23, 2015
The co-workers are optimistic and hard working. Typical day consists of agent production reporting, inventorying, and logistics.
Pros
people you work with
Cons
job security
Loved it
Departmental Trainer (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAAugust 21, 2015
It was a great Company when they were around but unfortunately they grew faster than was needed and they went out of business.
Pros
Loved it
Cons
Went out of business
Just felt like another number in the call center
Adjudication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 16, 2015
You just get lost in the shuffle and they don't really care about the employees. After almost seven years I got laid off and just tossed to the side.
Pros
Work Schedule
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
Liberty Medical
HCP Inside Referral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Port St Lucie, FLJune 26, 2015
I have worked at Liberty 8 years. I have learned many new computer programs including Saleforce.com. I am consistently being trained on new products from vendors and sales techniques. Our management is always available to help you succeed. I set individual goals for my self as well as help other obtain theirs. I am a team player, very resourceful, and an "Out of the Box Thinker". To build business to business relationships. The best part of my job is when we can service a patient in a timely and effective manor.
Pros
A lot of vender trainning on product knowlegde
Cons
Benefits and personal time off

Want to know more about Liberty Medical?

Ask a question
Liberty
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAJune 14, 2015
This was a decent job where I made lots of friends. Company didn't always make the best decisions with things and did things that weren't so honest. The hardest part of the job was just making sure you knew about the products you were talking about. I enjoyed the customer service aspect.
Productive with very high call volume
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLMay 17, 2015
Customers called in to be educated on Medicare and to order prescriptions from their prescription drug plan after enrolling.
Pros
Great environment, positive advocates, responsible management.
Cons
temporary
Liberty Medical
Document Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAMay 1, 2015
I must say the was not very enjoyable job at all because it was working in call center. You have no privacy at all when you are on the phone.
You had to have 60/70 inbound/outbound calls a days. very stressful. Your calls were monitored.
Supervisors were not very friendly at all. All they cared about was you making production.
walkin clinic
Certified Nurse Assistant/ Office Manager (Former Employee) –  tnFebruary 5, 2015
a typical day at work would seeing patients all day from infants to adults,
there was always something to learn even if it was something as small as a new procedure code
as manager i believe while i was there the place ran smoothly
its a small facility and we were all able to get along
the hardest part of the day was verifying out of state insurances
the best part was all the people i got to meet
Pros
luncheon meeting always fun
Cons
webinar meetings
Liberty Direct Hire Employee
Senior Business Consultant, PMO (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Liberty was a nice atmosphere. Good benefits. Company has been sold with Medco to Express Scripts. Changes began...closed the PMO and laid off many people.
Pros
work life balance was good.
Cons
low pay.
wonderful
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 14, 2014
really nice place to work great people nice cafe on site nice break areas newer building
Pros
nice people
Cons
got bought out
Mediocre
Insurance verifier (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 26, 2014
I did everything I was supposed to. A day at my previous job was always okay. Until the day the building closed and everyone was laid off.
assisting teamleaders with daily workflow
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 7, 2014
inbound and outbound calls assisting patients with issues, spread sheets, data entry
Where I became a professional
PHARMACY REORDER SPECIALIST/DEPARTMENT ANALYSIS (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 14, 2014
 Opened new files, verified earnest money deposits, interacted with all parties involved within transaction, created or submitted request to receive, all necessary forms or documents that would release any current or potential lien against property.
 Responsible for fulfilling all pre/post-closing requirements for VA, FHA, Short Sale and conventional real estate transactions
 Prepared and submitted for final review, HUD/Settlement Statements and prepared legal documents required for closing
 Disbursed all closing packages, issued and dispensed closing proceeds to all parties.
 Met and exceeded all performance expectations placed upon me, while proving to be an asset to the company, by taking on duties and responsibilities outside of my hired position
 Maintained excellent working relationships with processors, underwriters, lenders, agents, etc. to ensure smooth and professional closings.
NA
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  davenport IA 52806April 17, 2014
working for this job made me learn more about meds and insure.