Liberty Middle School Employee Reviews

Under new management
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Liberty, SCMay 24, 2017
This school has been through a lot of changes in the last few years. New location. New mascot. New administration. Lots of new teachers. As most middle schools - not much upgrades in their building. With their new location they only got a hand me down school.
Cons
Older building, older technologies
very low pay
custodian / Gardening Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 2, 2017
Room for advancement within OCPS as long as you keep up with your certification.People are great to work with and harbors a sense of family. They all look out for each other.
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
very low paying company
Fulfilling job working with the kids with hard working and devoted teachers. a
ELA Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJMarch 25, 2017
Wonderful place to work with the students. Beautiful campus to teach and colleagues were dedicated hard working people who were committed to the students not just in the classroom but on the sports field, on the stage, in the art studio and chorus room as well.
Pros
Great staff to work and collaborate on projects and assignments.
Cons
I enjoyed myself too much to consider any "cons"
Decent place to work
Science Instructor (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 18, 2016
Ever changing environment that forced you to grow as an educator. Challenges were abound but rewards of student engagement were worth the stress that occured.
Engaging Young Minds
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 15, 2016
A typical day in the classroom would begin by reviewing what was learned the day before to see how much information was retain by our kids. The hardest part of the job would be keeping the students engage and focus in the classroom. The most enjoyable for me is when a student remembers what you said and what you was wearing when you shared the information with the students.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Teaching more than one subject
great
Co-Custodian (Former Employee) –  Camas, WAMay 17, 2016
great place to work, friendly people, chill environment, just a good school, boss was cool, learned valuable skills, great if you like to work around kids
Middle School
Special Education Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 15, 2016
It was a good job as I was transitioning out of the classroom. I left when I saw there was no growth opportunity. Working with special needs children and a team of paraprofessionals that care about the students.
Health & P.E. Teacher
Health & P.E. Teacher/ Football Coach (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 14, 2015
As a Health& P.E. Teacher I try to open my students minds to different sports and activities that they wouldn't normally play. I also help them to build upon the knowledge of food that they already know. It's NOT just a game - It's a developmental tool.
Great atmosphere and wonderful administration.
Educational Paraprofessional ESE Certified (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2014
Liberty Middle School is an awesome place to work. The administrative staff really cares about you and your career.
Very Satisfying to make a difference in someone's life
Special Education Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 4, 2013
I was assigned to a certain Special Education teacher. I worked with about 12 to 15 students who had needs that required educational assistance. Each year was with different students. I stayed with 7th graders. I followed students to their different classes and assisted with understanding the classwork and helped in getting classwork done. We also all met in a skills class to work on what ever was needed. There were days that were hectic and there were days much slower. This was a job I truly enjoyed, it was very satisfying to have worked with the students to better their school year.
Pros
Good hours, good benefits, good people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Middle School. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3