Liberty Middle School Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
great
Co-Custodian (Former Employee) –  Camas, WAMay 17, 2016
great place to work, friendly people, chill environment, just a good school, boss was cool, learned valuable skills, great if you like to work around kids
Middle School
Special Education Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 15, 2016
It was a good job as I was transitioning out of the classroom. I left when I saw there was no growth opportunity. Working with special needs children and a team of paraprofessionals that care about the students.
Health & P.E. Teacher
Health & P.E. Teacher/ Football Coach (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 14, 2015
As a Health& P.E. Teacher I try to open my students minds to different sports and activities that they wouldn't normally play. I also help them to build upon the knowledge of food that they already know. It's NOT just a game - It's a developmental tool.
Great atmosphere and wonderful administration.
Educational Paraprofessional ESE Certified (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2014
Liberty Middle School is an awesome place to work. The administrative staff really cares about you and your career.
Very Satisfying to make a difference in someone's life
Special Education Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 4, 2013
I was assigned to a certain Special Education teacher. I worked with about 12 to 15 students who had needs that required educational assistance. Each year was with different students. I stayed with 7th graders. I followed students to their different classes and assisted with understanding the classwork and helped in getting classwork done. We also all met in a skills class to work on what ever was needed. There were days that were hectic and there were days much slower. This was a job I truly enjoyed, it was very satisfying to have worked with the students to better their school year.
Pros
good hours, good benefits, good people

Want to know more about Liberty Middle School?

Ask a question