Liberty Middle School Employee Reviews

Fulfilling job working with the kids with hard working and devoted teachers. a
ELA Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJMarch 25, 2017
Wonderful place to work with the students. Beautiful campus to teach and colleagues were dedicated hard working people who were committed to the students not just in the classroom but on the sports field, on the stage, in the art studio and chorus room as well.
Pros
Great staff to work and collaborate on projects and assignments.
Cons
I enjoyed myself too much to consider any "cons"
Engaging Young Minds
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 15, 2016
A typical day in the classroom would begin by reviewing what was learned the day before to see how much information was retain by our kids. The hardest part of the job would be keeping the students engage and focus in the classroom. The most enjoyable for me is when a student remembers what you said and what you was wearing when you shared the information with the students.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Teaching more than one subject
Decent place to work
Science Instructor (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 18, 2016
Ever changing environment that forced you to grow as an educator. Challenges were abound but rewards of student engagement were worth the stress that occured.
Middle School
Special Education Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 15, 2016
It was a good job as I was transitioning out of the classroom. I left when I saw there was no growth opportunity. Working with special needs children and a team of paraprofessionals that care about the students.
great
Co-Custodian (Former Employee) –  Camas, WAMay 17, 2016
great place to work, friendly people, chill environment, just a good school, boss was cool, learned valuable skills, great if you like to work around kids
Health & P.E. Teacher
Health & P.E. Teacher/ Football Coach (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 14, 2015
As a Health& P.E. Teacher I try to open my students minds to different sports and activities that they wouldn't normally play. I also help them to build upon the knowledge of food that they already know. It's NOT just a game - It's a developmental tool.
Great atmosphere and wonderful administration.
Educational Paraprofessional ESE Certified (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2014
Liberty Middle School is an awesome place to work. The administrative staff really cares about you and your career.

Want to know more about Liberty Middle School?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Middle School. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4