Liberty Middle School Employee Reviews

Health & P.E. Teacher
Health & P.E. Teacher/ Football Coach (Current Employee), Covington, GAJanuary 14, 2015
As a Health& P.E. Teacher I try to open my students minds to different sports and activities that they wouldn't normally play. I also help them to build upon the knowledge of food that they already know. It's NOT just a game - It's a developmental tool.
Very Satisfying to make a difference in someone's life
Special Education Para Professional (Former Employee), Liberty, MOSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: good hours, good benefits, good people
I was assigned to a certain Special Education teacher. I worked with about 12 to 15 students who had needs that required educational assistance. Each year was with different students. I stayed with 7th graders. I followed students to their different classes and assisted with understanding the classwork and helped in getting classwork done. We also all met in a skills class to work on what ever was needed. There were days that were hectic and there were days much slower. This was a job I truly enjoyed, it was very satisfying to have worked with the students to better their school year.