Liberty Mutual

Liberty Mutual Employer Reviews

Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Liberty is an excellent company with a strong focus on promotion, work life balance and team work.
Excellent company dedicated to their members welfare
Disability Guideline Policy Writer (Current Employee), West Hartford, CTSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: delightful to deal with staff
Cons: as a virtual consultant, feel somewhat removed from the rmds
From my point of view in writing disability guidelines for them, Liberty Mutual wants to use the latest evidence-based information to set coverage policy, which over the years I have admired - my guidelines are based on scientific evidence found in the medical literature and, upon review by their Regional Medical Directors (RMDs), they have never questioned – more... any statement of policy that was evidenced-based. – less
100 year old company with 100 year old values
Internal Communications Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: stable work, comfortable offices, good benefits
Cons: opportunities for advancement, management
It’s a great company if you want to do the same things the same way year after year. It can get stale and boring but sometimes it’s not a bad thing.

I wish management could embrace innovation, change, diversity but it’s not ready and am not sure it ever will be. It’s a shame because there are talented people who come here with good ideas. I’ve seen – more... more of them go and lose trust with a system that could be more. – less
Solid but stuffy.
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHSeptember 24, 2014
Solid but stuffy. Good people but a huge, slow moving bureaucracy.
Insurance
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 24, 2014
A typical day would be to check in with boss to go over his/her daily schedule, process incoming emails, make appointments, reserve conference rooms, process invoices for medical, dental, and RX claims, assist AVP and manager with projects or powerpoint presentations for upcoming meetings. Troubleshoot any daily issues.
productive and positive work environment
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INSeptember 23, 2014
I enjoy being an employee here at Liberty Mutual, the work culture here is extremely postive and employees are appreciated and pushed to do their absolute best at all times.
n/a
Property Loss Specialist III (Current Employee), PA/NJSeptember 22, 2014
Homeowner's Claims adjuster. Typical day of work consists of making first contact calls to insureds and scheduling inspections. Enjoy working with co-workers. Great and supportive management. Hardest part of job is applying to company guidelins which handcuff you at time from company expections.
Cohesive Team
CORPORATE REAL ESTATE - SENIOR PROJECT (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: growing company
Cons: work life balance
Liberty is a strong company and hires employees with exceptional talent
Productive and Efficient Workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work included many outgoing sales calls, meetings with clients, dropins to potential centers of influence that would refer business to representatives, networking events, and employee office meetings.
Enjoy working with people
Insurance Claims (Former Employee), Westborough, MASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: not enough time to complete calls
I enjoyed helping customers.

I am seeking some part time work
Excellent
Affinity Lead Development - Affinity Marketing (Current Employee), Dover, NHSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: n/a
Great Company with Excellent Management.

Good Work Life Balance
Desk Job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Dover, NHSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: pay was good
Cons: boring type of work
Typed and sat at a little desk all day. Short breaks but pay was not bad. Management was fair but I did not enjoy most of this job.
Can be very time consuming
Workers Compensation Adjuster, Tampa (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, amazing company
Cons: can be very time consuming if you are not organized
Great benefits, great pay. It can be a difficult job at times but you just have to be willing to put in the time to gain the knowledge needed.
Great Company
Entry Level (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Good place for advancement..I would recommend this company..
Very stable and safe environment
Bill Payment Specialist (Current Employee), Dover, NHSeptember 10, 2014
Very stable and safe environment. Will add more at a later date.
Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2014
Great place to work, High turnover, only as good as your previous month.
To be a Productive leader in the Workers compensation industry
Workers Compensation Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Reviewing of compensible medical Workers compensation claims to get employees back to work in a timely manner after medical treatment has been exhausted. Also processing medical paperwork , submitting TWC form to stop compensation and paying of vendor bills. The hardest part of my job is having to release the worker back to work per medical guidelines – more... via documentation rendered by the physician and the most enjoyable part of my job is feeling that I have resolved all issues for the injured worker and my employer. – less
Customer Service Professional
Customer Service (Former Employee), Golden, COSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Customer Service, Filed New claims for automotive and home owner property losses. I learned how to read policies and explain policies to customers. The training was excellent, therefore it made the job very easy and positive. I enjoyed speaking with customers, and helping. I also enjoyed mentoring new employee's. I enjoyed this position very much.
Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Farmingdale, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Great place to work at.
Salary is great.
must be willing to adopt
Up and down atmosphere at Liberty Mutual.
Licensed Territory Rep (Former Employee), Golden, COSeptember 3, 2014
Liberty Mutual was a solid company to work for but leads were questionable. Agents were very unhelpful in getting us better leads.

1 2 3 4 5

About Liberty Mutual

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a – Read more