Liberty Mutual Employee Review

View all Liberty Mutual reviews

A typical day and extra items I work on
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2013
A typical day consists of assiting customers and brokers with challenges regarding claims, LM systems, loss reports, and Clam Reviews. Knowledge of internal systems, the claims process is imperitive. A good attitude and being able to think quickly is also an asset. I frequently train new and establishjed employees with systems issues. I am the SME for several departments. I have also created training materials for customers and am currently working on training materials for the Training department in the home office for distribution throughout the company.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
advancement within the company

Other Liberty Mutual Employee Reviews

Environment requires self starter. Persistence, and ability to work independently.
Disability Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 18, 2018
Excellent working references to utilize
Team participation and support expected
Opportunities for education reimbursement
Excellent benefits
Expectation of specific billable time noted
Pros
Educational reimbusement
Great Litigation Experience. More Training and Oversight Needed.
Field Counsel (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 18, 2018
Liberty Mutual as a company seems to be a great place to work. I think depending on your role depends on how enagegd you are with Liberty As a whole.

You will get a lot of litigation experince including depositions, settlement conferences and jury trials. You need to be prepared for your calendar to change last minute, but we can work from home whenever we are not in the office.

Hours can be a lot but it depends on your trial calendar. We need to bill roughly 8 hours per day and 1850 per year. Managers are nice but often times could be more in tune with what is actually happening in the office. As long as you are confident and enjoy litigation you will enjoy the job. You will not do much legal writing at all but your exposure outside the office will make up for it.
Pros
Great experince, flexible schedule
Cons
Little room for growth, no writing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Mutual. Our community is ready to answer.