Liberty National Life Insurance Company

Liberty National Life Insurance Company Employer Reviews

Great
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Alexander City, ALJanuary 17, 2015
Great Company. Great people to be around. Challenging to get appointments and make sales. Its commission only.
Could be great
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 15, 2015
with the way the business is currently setup the only way to thrive is to throw all previous life issues to the side and to go balls to the wall crazy with work for the first 6 months. You must keep your mind focused on building your business and not rely on company support.
Language class
Associate of Sales Departmentq (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJanuary 14, 2015
It is a good opportunity for me to improve my language skill.
Nice place to work and great for students.
Life Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: credit application solicitation
Great place to work if you're looking for work. I wouldn't necessarily make a career out of it but its served purpose. Long retail hours and continuous increase of workload with insufficient payroll budgets.
100% commissioned, no benefits, and extensive hours to make an adequate income
Life & Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TN (office is located)January 4, 2015
Pros: rapid advancement to management
Cons: no salary or benefits
Prospecting for business, presentations, enrollments, and on-going training.

Insurance is a constant learning process. Learned about new products.

Co-workers helpful and supportive.

Getting in front of decision makers and convincing them to allow present to employees. The man hours to keep the leads generating to produce sales.

Most enjoyable is the sense of being able to protect families with the benefits of insurance protection.
Premiums
Agent (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLDecember 31, 2014
At liberty National Life, the agents must visit 60 companies a week. Every Monday we had a meeting for Management training and Technics improvements. The Agents had the opportunity to meet many kind professionals. The hardest part of the job was method of payment, just commissions base.
fun place to work
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), anniston alDecember 1, 2014
face pace energetic business of the sales of life insurance policies, much enjoymant
LNLIC
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Lafayette, LANovember 16, 2014
Commission only, I will not reapply at anytime in the near future.
Ok if you have the time to invest
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Decatur, ALNovember 12, 2014
I placed calls to existing clients, met with clients to update their information and to sell them new policies. It is very hard to make appointments when the previous customer service reps did not update or change people's information or try to contact customers within 10 years. There is a lot of traveling and, but if you are able to make a sale, there is plenty of money to be made. With the economy so bad and people out of work or on a fixed income, most people can't afford to buy more insurance.
productive
Supervisor Agent (Current Employee), alexander cityNovember 2, 2014
I work long hours from about 70-80 hours a week. I need a job with less hours.
Great place to start a career in sales
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Wetumpka, ALOctober 21, 2014
Pros: unlimited income
Cons: no time for family
I started at Liberty National as a sales agent. I was promoted to a Unit Manager within 6 weeks. It is important that you are really committed to become successful here. Boiler room atmosphere.
A good company in general but no instant financial gain
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Providing private clients and owners of a business with Accidental Death and life Insurance for their employers and family. Meeting with the owners or head of Human Resources to impliment our products. Giving and taking of personal information and processing any claims. Driving extensive distances to meet with clients and/or potiential clients
Love the options this job gives you. Laid back atmosphere.
Agent (Current Employee), Corinth, MSSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: commission
I could see myself working here and retiring here. I like the environment and your earnings are all on you. I still have a lot to learn but I feel good about the future.
Great Advancement Opportunities
Unit Manager (Former Employee), North Charleston, scSeptember 8, 2014
 Managed daily operations of Insurance Office
 Administrative duties to include: handling Branch Managers schedule, processing all insurance applications, maintaining privacy policies of customer and employee documentation and answering phone and fax correspondence
 Processed all new hire paperwork, background screening, orientation
 Provided new and existing Agents training on product, policy and sales techniques
 Managed a team of twenties call clinic, lead generation and sales goals
Potential for good income if you move up.
Supervising Agent (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 29, 2014
No support during ramp up period. Promoted to leadership before personal sales goals were met. Paying for gas to train new agents and required to give premium to new agents to get them coded. Expected to walk in 100+ businesses per week with only 40 warm leads. No assist on leads from company. Expected to recruit and find recruiters. Churn and burn.
Professional representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: excellent health insurance package
Cons: compensation was mostly commission
I enjoyed selling insurance, getting dressed up and doing one on one sales presentations. I just never made the huge residual checks that I was hoping for after 4 years full time in the business.
Challenging job with unlimited potential
Employee Benefit Provider (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 26, 2014
Pros: potential, community, meet many people, set your own scedule
Cons: no hourly pay, use own vehicle for many sales calls
This job is a commission-only sales position. This scares a lot of people off, understandably. But, if you put in the work, complete training and follow the tested Liberty National process, there is unlimited income potential. And every year, residuals from previous sales add to your yearly income.

Good workplace culture and coworkers. Every day is fun.
Agent (Former Employee), Dyersburg, TNAugust 17, 2014
A typical day at work consist of setting appointments and selling insurance products to new and existing customers.
productive friendly company
Supervisor Agent (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 12, 2014
I enjoy my clients more than anything. its always great to meet new people. I've meet many new people with this job.
Tough Busiess
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Metairie, LA 70002July 31, 2014
Set a schedule to meet with the decision maker for businesses and attempt present to them our products and attempt to get them to sign off to allow us to sell our various insurance products to their employees;

1 2 3 4 5

About Liberty National Life Insurance Company

Liberty National Life Insurance carries a torch for financial security. The company is the flagship subsidiary of Torchmark and – Read more