Liberty Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Professional staffing agency
Healthcare Help Desk Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sparks, MDJuly 26, 2017
Very professional staffing agency. They located a temp to hire position very quickly. Unfortunately the position was terrible. Very stressful work environment and micromanged. Heavy workload. No matter how hard you work it is not enough. Company is less concerned with patient care and more concerned with making money. Benefits aren't terrible.
Pros
nice coworkers, paycheck
Cons
inadequate staffing, environment, no work/life balance, poor management, workload, no training
Great place to work.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 6, 2017
You work with a team of amazingly talented people in a fun filled, fast paced and challenging interactive environment. Aggressive pay plan, bonuses, company sponsored events, trip,
productive ok workplace
CAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 2, 2017
not much to do once assignments were finished. no training to learn programs. alot of times was just sitting around with not much to do.
Very helpful
Temporary Apartment Industry Positions (Current Employee) –  Dallas MetroplexAugust 25, 2015
I recommend them highly. They are extremely accommodating when it comes to my schedule and my need for a temp position. Great Communication
Great place to work!
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 10, 2015
Liberty Personnel Services is a great place to work.
Your earnings potential is uncapped. Sky's the limit.
Great people, who want to ensure you succeed, providing you with all the tools, training and support necessary for you to make top $$$

Great company, flexible, providing autonomy where you will manage your own destiny. Fabulous culture where the people you work with will become life friends as well as strong future business partners. A work hard / play hard environment.
Many team building activities that help strengthen work relations for ultimate winning situations.

You will learn top trade techniques from highly successful staff . Everyone within the organization wants you to do well and will always make the time necessary. Leadership is highly supportive and easy to talk to and learn from.

From vendor / supplier perspective Liberty Personnel Services will work tirelessly to ensure you get the best candidates quickly. The staff is highly professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable to get to you the highest quality skills you need for your organization. Their rates are very fair, reasonable and competitive.

I would absolutely recommend Liberty for your staffing needs!
Pros
Great perks! Win trips, cash prizes, car allowances, bonuses, and more
Excellent Company To Work For
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 28, 2014
I have been working in the IT Department at Liberty Personnel Services since October of 2011. I consider myself blessed to have the opportunity to work with such a wonderful and positive group of people. The support and encouragement I have received from my coworkers and managers has been tremendous. I can honestly say that landing this job has been one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me in my life and it means the world to me. Words cannot begin to describe the level of appreciation and gratitude I feel. I never truly understood the saying "If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life" until I started working here at Liberty. I consider many of my colleges not to be just coworkers but very good friends. It's a great feeling to work for a company that cares about its employees and would go above and beyond to help you succeed in business and in life. If you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to work at Liberty Personnel I highly recommend taking it and making the most of it, the sky's the limit.
Pros
Unlimited earning potential, great incentives, great people, great environment
Cons
N/a
Excellent staffing company, great work environment!
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of PrussiaSeptember 6, 2013
Liberty Personnel gives you the tools to succeed in the recruiting business, period! Great family work environment, flexible hours, room for growth, car contest, year end trips, quarterly trips and contests, year end bonus, 401k match, good benefits etc.
You have the opportunity to run a full desk, not merely do account management or recruiting, you do both. This allows you to deal with the client, and then hunt for what they need. No micromanagement at all, you run your own desk and work on what you want. It is like your own business under the Liberty umbrella.
Being a part of Liberty Personnel for almost 9 years now has been a great experience and very rewarding financially and professionally.
While there are numerous other staffing firms out there, none compare to the talent we possess or give you the opportunity to succeed like Liberty Personnel.
Pros
Unlimited earning potential, top notch recruiting tools and system, flex hours
Outstanding Place to Work!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 10, 2013
I have worked for Liberty for close to 10 years and it has been nothing but a class act since I have been here. I have seen it grow from 5 employees to over 45 since I have started. Liberty prides themselves on doing the job the right way and treating employees, candidates and employers with the respect and dignity. It is the best of the best in the recruiting industry!
Pros
Trips, Quarterly bonuses, Flexible Hours, Fun Work Environment, Professional, etc.
High paced company with a lot of rewards.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 4, 2012
I loved working here. It is a very competitive job and how much you make is up to you.
Pros
you will be successful if you put in the time.
Cons
you are not guaranteed to make money.
Exciting job with great people
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 14, 2012
Liberty Personnel Services Inc. provides you the best opportunity to succeed in this business. The working environment and the people you work with is what a successful company is all about. I enjoy coming to work every day and learning from some of the best in the business. As an employee it is a great feeling to know that your company cares about you and would do anything to help you be successful in life as well.
Pros
people
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6