LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST

LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST Employer Reviews

Fantastic place to work
Property Manager Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, MDOctober 8, 2013
Working for Liberty Property Trust is like coming to work with your family every day. The company has great values and culture. I would reccomend this company to anyone.
Great company with extra perks
Accounts Payable Processor (Current Employee), Malvern, PAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: healthcare, flexibility
Cons: management
I am still employed at LPT and enjoy doing data entry and handling check runs on a weekly basis, I've learned about Debt Service, recurring payments, setting up new vendors, communication skills, and diversity.
Management at LPT is good and not so good, it all depends on which department you are in.
Co-workers have ranged from awesome, to ok, most are – more... an equal part of the department and work well as a team or on their own.
The hardest part of my job was year end, entering the invoices in a timely manor and efficiently too. The best part of my job was speaking with the vendors and regional employees and building my skills. – less
Good company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2013
Learned a lot about the industry from co-workers and management. Working environment was very pleasant and professional.
Nice place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Malvern, PAOctober 10, 2012
Nice Place

Eligible for growth, etc.

Lots of nice people

Like the June Day of Caring event every year.
Fun and Productive workplace
Finance Manager (Former Employee), KentJuly 26, 2012
Pros: free flowers
Cons: driving
A typical day included Treasury duties and working alongside Senior Accountants and liaising with the local Managing Director and Finance Director.

My previous experience had mainly been with the Media sector so be given an opportunity to work within the Real Estate sector was very exciting. Learning included reporting in US GAAP and liaising with – more... lenders.

My experience with Liberty was very fulfilling and I very much enjoyed my time with Liberty, the people and culture were very welcoming, even to a contract worker. – less