LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 9, 2017
The company stressed that your family comes first. They gave additional paid days off for your spouse and your children's birthdays. If you had a sick family member, you would not have to use sick time to care for them.
Pros
Extremely family-oriented
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the job.
PM Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 11, 2017
I can not say there is a "Typical Day" at work; every day is different. There is always new things to handle. new experiences that have help me evolved and become the Property Manager who I am. There is always room for improvement and that the best part of my job. You never stop learning.
Summary
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2017
A typical day at work consists of providing general assistance to multiple members of the management department. Since I began employment, I have acquired a great deal of knowledge about property management and advanced my social skills. The management is more or less like anywhere else: there are people you will like and people you will not like. I personally feel that my direct supervisor has my back and is genuinely looking out for my best interest. The hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with multiple requests coming in simultaneously, while still completing your own routine tasks. I like the people I work with at Liberty too, but the most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the benefits. The pay is well above average for comparable positions, the additional benefits are pretty generous, and we often receive free meals or have office parties.
Great Leadership
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 10, 2017
Liberty Property Trust gave me all of the necessary tools to be an effective property manager while providing me with Leadership training and giving every opportunity to advance in my career.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Can't think of any
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 8, 2017
Started at Liberty Property Trust in 1998 and was with them till 2007, loved every min of the years spent there. Learned a lot with them. They were a great bunch of people to work with.
A fun inviting environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 28, 2016
There is no typical day here. Always different because we were catering to our clients - our tenants. So tenant satisfaction was always #1.
Review Summary
Director of Leasing (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 2, 2016
Great Company to work for. I recommend for anybody looking to get into real estate. The work and people are great. Really great place to work
Decent place to work, I'd go back.
Accounts Receivable Processor (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PADecember 7, 2015
In the accounting department there isn't much chatter or socializing but it's a good place to work. Most management is supportive although weary of new ideas and concepts. The most difficult part of my job was dealing with field employees who had very little knowledge of accounting in general. Good benefits, flexible hours and, for the most part, good co-workers. The major downside to this company is the inability to advance. Once people get a position here they stay until retirement. The company is working to improve this but, with it being only a medium sized business, I don't see much room for improvement.
Everything was just Great
Facility Manager/Chief Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greenville,Columbia,Charelston, SC. Tampa, FL.January 21, 2015
Another time, I haven't had to look for a job in 30 yrs. I performed and executed all task for my Peers. I exceeded their expectations.
MY best achievements was saving our Clients (2) 1.9 million in
electrical over a 3.5 year period, and achieving 4 Gold EBOM's on 4
of the 5 bldg. complex.
Pros
No Complaints
Cons
I had to quit my tenure to move back to SC.
Cash Management Analyst
Cash Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne,PANovember 5, 2014
Reconciliation of daily cash records in general ledger to bank statement.
Maintenance of bank account information for customers in JD Edwards ERP system.
Responsible for daily entrance of deposits, journal entries, & intercompany payments for daily reconciliation.
Pros
Good Management & work environment
Cons
Lack of advancement as contractor
Liberty
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 6, 2014
Typical day, long hours, good team, learned a lot because one does a lot,
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Several
Fun Place to Work
Property Management Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 18, 2014
Fun place to work. Compensation could be better. Good work/life balance.
Pros
Understanding about appointments
Cons
Compensation
Productive and Great Activities Committee
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 9, 2014
I enjoy working for Liberty Property Trust, and have been loyal to this company for more than 7 years. I have learned the in and out daily duties of AP and will always be grateful to this company for teaching me everything I know. I am no longer challenged in my job duties and have started to desire a position that holds more of a challenge and use of thinking.
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Childish atmosphere
Professional Work Environment
A/R (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMay 12, 2014
Liberty was a nice place to work. They were willing to explain their procedures & expectations. It was not hostile even during month end.
I would have stayed at Liberty if the permanent job was offered & the salary met my expectations.
Pros
Gained experience on JD Edwards
Cons
No benefits
Great company and place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 16, 2013
Great company and great place to work. The culture is great and I have never been appreciated and enjoyed my co-workers as I do here. The sense of teamwork is like nowhere I have ever worked.
Fantastic place to work
Property Manager Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 8, 2013
Working for Liberty Property Trust is like coming to work with your family every day. The company has great values and culture. I would reccomend this company to anyone.
Great company with extra perks
Accounts Payable Processor (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 23, 2013
I am still employed at LPT and enjoy doing data entry and handling check runs on a weekly basis, I've learned about Debt Service, recurring payments, setting up new vendors, communication skills, and diversity.
Management at LPT is good and not so good, it all depends on which department you are in.
Co-workers have ranged from awesome, to ok, most are an equal part of the department and work well as a team or on their own.
The hardest part of my job was year end, entering the invoices in a timely manor and efficiently too. The best part of my job was speaking with the vendors and regional employees and building my skills.
Pros
Healthcare, Flexibility
Good company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2013
Learned a lot about the industry from co-workers and management. Working environment was very pleasant and professional.
Nice place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 10, 2012
Nice Place

Eligible for growth, etc.

Lots of nice people

Like the June Day of Caring event every year.