Liberty Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Volunteer
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 21, 2015
This was a volunteer job that I did for 4 years. I learn customer service skills answering the phone, transferring calls, and putting people on hold. I learned to copy papers, fax papers, and type. This volunteer job at the school was a wonderful experience for me and I learned a lot that I know today.
productive workplace with opportunity to use maximum skill sets
Staff Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 29, 2015
A typical workday might involve responding to calls to the emergency department, attending C-section deliveries; performing outpatient pulmonary functions and other diagnostic testing; assisting the pulmonologist with bronchoscopies. Any or all of these task could occur on any given day. During my time at Liberty I leaned how to trust my instincts and ability as a respiratory therapist; I felt like a team player and a member of a family during my time in the cardiopulmonary department. The hardest part of the job was working with sick babies, and eventually moving away. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
small hospital which in turn required therepist to be proficient in a broad range of skills
Cons
less than adequate help with demanding patient loads
Fun and Exciting Place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJuly 23, 2015
Very friendly and fast paced environment. Family oriented atmosphere. Multiple places to learn different skills. You start eary and complete your day early. You can be cross trained to different departments to learn new skills.
Pros
friendly
Cons
low pay
Productive Work Environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAApril 8, 2015
I work with a great team of physicians. They are always willing to help. My co-workers are the best. I have to come to learn many new things during my employment.
Pros
Great Physicians
love meeting the patients
COOK (Former Employee) –  hinesville, gaAugust 16, 2014
My day at liberty regional is always an adventure. Meeting new patients makes my day, always. I love to but a smile on their face when they are at their worst. I've learned all the different kind of dietary things that I never knew before. I also learned how to cook new kind of foods. I got along great with all my co-workers. I don't bring my problems to work nor do I start any. I never really had a hard part on the job, I try my best not to let anything get to me.
All in all a decent place to work
Director Of Physician Services (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJune 1, 2014
No one day was the same. Each new day brought a different challenge. I learned how to better prioritize. Most of the management team was easy to work with. I got along well with all co-workers. The hardest part of the job was trying to bridge the gaps in communication. The most enjoyable part was the new challenges that each new day brought.
Pros
reduced lunches, schedule flexibility, employee discounts and benefits
Cons
poor communication
Good work place
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Hinesville GADecember 15, 2012
Normal day involves daily maintenance on our boilers, chillers, air handlers,and exhaust fans. From our computer I look up, open work orders, and close the work orders when complete. Co-workers are great. Everybody is easy to get along with and very helpful. The hardest part of my job is finding tools to work with. When i was hired on our shop was to have the tool needed to perform tasks properly. The people I work with make my work day very enjoyable.
Pros
people there are great to be around and work is fairly easy
Cons
low pay, bad insurance
Working here was great! It was a small office but we had a great team.
INSURANCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 26, 2012
Everyone worked hard and worked together. I learned so much about billing insurance claims. I learned that so many people have so many different medical needs and just how important insurance is to so many people. Management was always available to help and would make sure you always had someone to help guide you through any issues.
Pros
great teamwork!
Cons
it was hard hearing about so many patients in need.
A nice workplace.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAOctober 28, 2013
Great place to work if you have years of experience. Not a good workplace if you are just entering the field.

Most patients are satisfied with services rendered and all areas of the facility is very cleanly and neat. Employees are fun and approachable.

Just as any workplace, improvements are needed; but overall, a friendly workplace.
Great people to work for.
RN (Current Employee) –  Medical Surgical FloorFebruary 10, 2012
LRMC is a good place to work. I have enjoyed the people I work with. This is my first job since becoming an RN. I don't have a way to compare LRMC with other facilities. I believe the pay and benefits offered are competitive. I would recommend it as a good place to work.
Pros
the people i work for and with.
Review
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 3, 2012
Enjoyed coming to work. Very organized. A professional, and respectful faculity. Team work was how we conducted work daily. The hardest part was not truely interacting with patients. The best part was the encouragement instead of selfishness.
Patient Access Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJuly 9, 2014
Management was awesome at Liberty Regional Medical Center, income was great, coworkers was great. Room for quick advancement.
very productive
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GADecember 17, 2012
Loved comimg in doing blood draws and learning difference ways to do that.
Pros
the freindly people
Cons
not working there
Excellent Work Place
Student Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAApril 26, 2013
Friendly co-workers and employee. A very comfortable setting for one to work or visit as a patient.
fun place to work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJune 18, 2014
enjoyed working here
everyone was so nice and got along great
Pros
paid time off
Cons
working hours