Liberty Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

na
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 17, 2018
no comments at this point.Time to move on and get a better paying job and better beifits.Work better hours and feel more needed at my place of employment.
Always changing
Residence Counselor (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYJanuary 6, 2018
Dealing with people in Behavioral Healthcare is challenging and rewarding but does't pay very well. Clients come and go and many don't succeed but the few that do make it worth the effort.
Pros
I work if they need me and I'm available.
Cons
No benefits except 401K for Per Diem workers.
My experience was bad
Home Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 28, 2017
Taking care 3 people but paid for 1, I learned nothing management never helped ,paychecks were always late the hardest part was no help. I did not enjoy the jos
Pros
Cons
Sad place to work
Awesome
Youth Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2017
Awesome environment and awesome people to work with/for. If you want to gain experience, be part of a great organization and be challenged then this is a good place for you.
Opinion of the Job
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 14, 2017
Working for Liberty Resources had there up's and down's just like any other company. I loved working with the individuals of the house that I would with. but it was very hard for me to have leadership have my back in the decisions I made. I believe the hardest part for me was feeling that I was working by myself at times even through I would have help from other DSP's.
Pros
Payed time off
Cons
leadership did not have my back.
Terrible
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 21, 2017
Liberty Resources is a terrible company hat demands it's employees to work long shift of high liability work for next to no pay. Any individual can make a false accusation and that staff is instantly fired which is in no way fair. The health insurance is a joke, work weeks can extend to over 50 hrs a week, the only remotely good things are that you basically get free dinner and the other workers can be a good laugh. Otherwise terrible company.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
Literally everything else
Advanced, competitive place to work.
Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 16, 2017
Liberty Resources is constantly growing. Not all programs are treated equally but staff is generally happy to work for Liberty. Staff is treated well, compensated competitively and Liberty is always looking for the next area to grow in.
Pros
Free parking, good benefits, great PTO
Cons
lack of parking, travel
This intership was not very productive.
Filing Clerk - Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 2, 2017
The filing invoices were hard to read in a room which was dirty and humid, the hours worked resulted in very low pay. Generally, I feel I didn't profit form working at Liberty Resource.
Great place to work if income is not issue
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYOctober 27, 2017
the pay sucks, which is beyond agency control. The management is great. Clients are great to work with. Overtime available all the time. Spending time with clients made the bad pay almost tolerable.
Cons
pay grossly low
Generally relaxed, pleasant working atmosphere
Divisional Director (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 10, 2017
Liberty Resources, Inc., is a generally relaxed work environment with an open workplace culture. Executive management is receptive and approachable, and the organizational philosophy promotes employee growth and development.
Relaxed places to work
Home Aide (Former Employee) –  Phila, PAOctober 2, 2017
Very nice company to work for clients are warm and welcoming. Offer you full days and good hours. Client meeting request for more hours of your service if job is completed well.
Family oriented employer
Health Home Care Manager/Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 22, 2017
Liberty Resources offers the flexibility to maintain a work/life balance that most employers do not. The organization is very family oriented and understands the stressors that family life can cause.
Productive work place
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2017
Packing and filling prescriptions under the supervision of the pharmacist. Blister package mess as well as mixing them. Being accurate when answering questions as well as filling the drugs.
great work day withe excellent staff
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 1, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Liberty Resources. I was at an IRA with 5 individuals all having developmental disabilities.I was fortunate to have met them and made a positive change in their lives as well as them making in mine.I worked with superior staff that are both knowledgeable and extremely helpful if needed. I loved my job and was sad to have to relocate.
Pros
Staff being there for support
Cons
not enough money per hour offered to DSPs
Supportive, enjoyable workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 25, 2017
I could make my own schedule and was fully supported by the management team. Paid and relevant trainings. Very enjoyable and rewarding work. Great pay.
Ok to work there
Supports Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2017
Great benefits, great people. I'm glad I got the chance to make a difference in people's lives. I'm sorry I got laid off but the commute was daunting.
some training
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 21, 2017
only worked for the company for a short period of time before client changed companies.Good work hours but not enough salary and at that time no benefits.
Pros
nice clients
Cons
terrible pay rate at the time. no beneits
Terrible
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 17, 2017
Over worked and under paid. It's another company worried about the higher ups and not really the employees who makes it all happen. They will make it all sound really good until you start working for them unless you work in there 145 office which is really nice and also know as the command center usually where they pass orders at.
Job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2017
Well I wanted more hours and they didn't give me them, i was told that i would get medical but i didn't so i stop working, i am currently not active for liberity
Pros
Client was nice
Cons
Didnt get more hours, didnt get medical
Poor treatment and deceptive hiring practices!
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 26, 2017
At this company the focus is 100% on the organizations profit margin. You will feel used and micromanaged. When hired, several of my coworkers and I were promised a raise after the first six months as well as two weeks vacation time in the first year. Instead, we were denied raises and only received one week vacation time in my case and 32 hours in the case of a coworker hired a month after me. Working here was the worst professional decision I've ever made. My coworkers and I all love our jobs, but hate the company we work for. We're MISERABLE. We're also paid considerably lower than identical positions at other organizations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9