Liberty Resources Employee Reviews in United States

home health aide service provider
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2016
The client I worked for was a little demanding. I was assigned to care for her but ended up care for the whole family; including grown children who still lived at home. Worked 10-12 hours a day, but only got paid for 8 hours.
Pros
convenient to home
Cons
long work hours
Fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2016
Friendly environment to work with. Everybody works as a team. Opportunities for growth are available too. Nice place to work.
raveled outside everyday
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2016
help client with bathing, lite cleaning prepare and serve meals.also had to run errands when are needed. I love working with people who can not help their self.
Very rewarding.
Personal Care Attendant/ Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2016
Very rewarding job. The objective is to keep disabled individuals out of homes such as Pennhurst. It cuts down on the chances of elder abuse or neglect.
Pros
Rewarding work, in home work.
Challenging and fun
Residence Counselor (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 27, 2016
You are always on the go at this job. Everyone worked as a team and if you aren't working with the team the team ran into problems, lucky this was a rare occurence. I learned a lot from this company, one such things is effective conflict resolution.
I love this field
Employment Counselor & Mentor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 23, 2016
I assist individuals with disabilities in finding jobs which includes resume building, interview skills and basic job coaching on site and off site. I have experienced many jobs, and therefor have made myself to be successful in this business.
Pros
working with people
Cons
paper work
Challenging but exciting work place
Housing Advocate (Former Employee) –  Philadephia, PAApril 4, 2016
Working for Liberty Resources was challenging but very rewarding. My job required me to remove as many seniors living in nursing homes back into the community to live on their own in Government affordable housing with the help of a live in attendants. That attendant could be through and agency or a family member. Finding affordable housing was the challenge but I was able to house over 35 individuals . We were given through out agency $4000.00 dollars per each individual who were housed to help pay for their first and last month rent. We purchased everything needed for them to be able to move in. We made sure that their doctors worked with them in the community along with talking to the pharmacies in their neighborhoods. This positions allowed me to work with a team of people working toward a very successful goal. Each person had a specific goal and made sure that everything fell in its place for a successful move for this individual to be back and happy in their new homes.
Pros
Provided Weekly Trans. Passes, Traveling, Not micro managed
Cons
Not able to house more.
productive team player
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 8, 2016
I love to work around people and to help them out I love what I am doing I enjoyed working at this company because I met so many people had some good days and some bad days the pay was what they told me
If you Care you would love to work here!
(DSP)Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYJanuary 19, 2016
If you have a kind heart- and want to help people get back on their feet- this would be a great place to start! Great place to work benefits are a plus as well!
fun and reliable
Personal care attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 11, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company my client was very nice. and if I had any problem it was easy to get in contact with someone about any problems I have
internship
Medical Administrative Assisting (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 19, 2015
A lot to do so your always busy and there is never a dull moment filing faxing sorting mail scanning emails and scheduling all fun fun things to do
fiscal is disorganized
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  philadelphia ,paOctober 8, 2015
disorganized. constant turn over has resulted in disorganization. no corporate history maintained. very hard to trust
Pros
great mission
Dedicated
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2015
Working in the Home Health Aide field you have to be patient and dedicated. Its always a hustle and bustle in this field. Overall its a greath experience meeting new people and building realtionships .
Stressful
Supports coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2015
This was a very unpredictable and stressful place to work.There is no job stability due to constant changes. SC's quit often due to the micro managing/weekly billing requirements. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
clients/coworkers like a family
Cons
billing, stress, managers
I loved it
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2015
Its something about helping others where in turn it helps you that is completely gratifying. There is not really much more i would have to say!
good hours
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2015
somewhat productive weekly pay good pay r wofk at ate. good benefits productive hours transportation benefits good hours time off
Pros
good health plans
Cons
health plans
I assist with daily activities
Home Health aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2015
I make breakfast, some light cleaning around the house, I run errands, I also assist with bathing and hygiene, I assist with food preparation. I also assist with Range of motion activities.
enjoy working with the other girls
Aide (Current Employee) –  Summit Hill, PAMay 24, 2015
Good at helping others, cleaning, making sure consumer has what is needed for the proper care from other aides and ensuring that all activities are all planed a ready to go
Supportive work environment.
Preventive Caseworker (Current Employee) –  Fulton, NYMay 19, 2015
Working in supportive yet not micromanaged environment gave me the tools to be self sufficient. Management is helpful when necessary and ready to address any and all concerns. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing the positive changes in the consumers that we serve.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
health care benefit costs
Advocate
Advocate (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 12, 2015
This is a great way to work on building your resume and getting the opportunity for other companies to reach out to you. It gives you the opportunity to also branch off in other fields.