Liberty Resources Employee Reviews

good hours
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2015
Pros: good health plans
Cons: health plans
somewhat productive weekly pay good pay r wofk at ate. good benefits productive hours transportation benefits good hours time off
I assist with daily activities
Home Health aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2015
I make breakfast, some light cleaning around the house, I run errands, I also assist with bathing and hygiene, I assist with food preparation. I also assist with Range of motion activities.
enjoy working with the other girls
Aide (Current Employee), Summit Hill, PAMay 24, 2015
Good at helping others, cleaning, making sure consumer has what is needed for the proper care from other aides and ensuring that all activities are all planed a ready to go
Supportive work environment.
Preventive Caseworker (Current Employee), Fulton, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: health care benefit costs
Working in supportive yet not micromanaged environment gave me the tools to be self sufficient. Management is helpful when necessary and ready to address any and all concerns. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing the positive changes in the consumers that we serve.
Advocate
Advocate (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 12, 2015
This is a great way to work on building your resume and getting the opportunity for other companies to reach out to you. It gives you the opportunity to also branch off in other fields.
A place to assist people with physical disabilities
Supports Coordinator/Supervisor/ Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 26, 2015
A place to work with and assist people with disabilities live independently in their community. The work environment is good and friendly.
Compensation not well for position
Assistant IRA Supervisor (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 7, 2015
Pros: individuals in the house
Cons: too many to write.
Not a great company to work for. There were a lot of responsibilities, and the compensation for it was not even close to what it should be. The management was overbearing and did not allow for any freedom with the job positions. It was a really far drive and did not provide any type of vehicle or compensation for the driving. Overall not a great company and would not recommend them.
Liberty Resources is not a great place to work
Residence Counselor (Former Employee), Canastota, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: the clients
Cons: the management
I learned about Liberty Resources is that the management does not do a good job of listening to employees needs. They judge people on what they hear and not the facts. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with the clients. The hardest part of the day is sometimes the work schedule.
Worst company that I have worked for
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 10, 2014
Pros: expensive health insurance
Cons: good paid time off
This company is poorly managed. They do not support their employees. Write ups come easy. Very unorganized. They are in it for the money. The morale is awful. Senior Managment is very needy and controlling.
Liberty Resources was an independent job where I worked with one client for 3 years.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: i got to make my own schedule
I enjoyed working at Liberty Resources because I got to help somebody progress with life. It was exciting because everyday I would take him somewhere new, whether it the YMCA, to the basketball court, or just going shopping.
pretty fun working with elders
Attendant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: being able to have fun on the job
Cons: n/a
I learned how to deal with different personalities, having fun with the clients
Being the best companion I could be
Home Health Care Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: loved my clients
Cons: very long days sometimes
I am able to multitask, get along very well with anyone, run errands and enjoy it. Accompany the residents to apointments and make it there on time
fun and interesting
HHA (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: personally know the client
Cons: not enough hours
I worked on the weekends as a backup HHA. A typical day consisted of bathing,cooking and giving medication. Doing this job, I gained patience and I learned what true caregiving was all about. The hardest part about this job was seeing my client in excruciating pain. The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing my client smile and happy and knowing that I could make that happen.
Summary
Health Aid Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: learn about health care
Cons: no benefits were provided
Was working with clients at their homes, typical day was traveling to 2 ( some times 3) clients in the same day helping them with needs for example, washing grooming supply meds and taking them to special events. My hours were scattered yet I did enjoy my time while I was at this company. I was laid off in 2007.
A great place
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, great learning, honest
Cons: no breaks really
I loved working here! It was great to have interaction with the individuals at the group home I worked at (Northtown IRA) and being able to have my coworkers like a second family! I learned a lot at this job medically, and about developmental disabilities. It helped me be a better person; it's a very humbling experience.
Exciting Company to work for!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2014
A typical day was cleaning and maintaining the residents home, I learned something new from each client i was assigned to. When it came down to management I had no complaints they were always open to anything any worker brought to them. my co-wokers were all exciting to work with when we were assigned to the same patient.
There really isnt a hard part of the job you just have to maintain patience and understanding until each situation is handled properly. the most enjoyable part was seeing my clients happy with my services and knowing that I helped them somehow.
fun work enviroment
Caregiver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2014
a normal work day consist of cleaning,cooking.playing games with residents. I learned that all seniors are not the same so being patient is a huge part of the job.
Productive and fun to work at
Human Resource Associate Intern (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 5, 2014
I have learned the recruitment process. My co-workers are helpful and great teamplayers.
Liberty resources only cares about money.
Asst. Supervisor (Former Employee), Canastota, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: flexable schedule.
Cons: no breaks at all. no life due to on call.
Liberty Resources does not care about their long term employees.
It was alright working for them
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2014
It was alright working for them but they could raise the pay rate.