LIBERTY STAFFING Employee Reviews

Working with Liberty Staffing
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCOctober 10, 2017
Liberty Staffing is a great place to work. The Staffing awesome and the pay is great. They always have jobs available. Sometimes the commute can be pretty long depending on the location of the assignment.
No communication
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Liberty staffing is all about making their money. They could not care less about their workers.They required to work us any hours other than the day shift hours I signed up to work for. Terrible communication with any questions I had .
productive for most part.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2017
I learnt how to train unlearned employees, while learning as I go along the management was fair. the most enjoyable part about the job they made sure their employees worked safe.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Place where you can find some stability
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLAugust 16, 2017
Loved liberty staffing i applied got a job. Then got hired on with sun Orchard which was a big mistake but for the most part, I love liberty staffing. Thinking of going back to see what else they have to offer.
Grading
Grader (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLJuly 24, 2017
Receive a call last minute, sit at a table and choose the bad oranges, pay was minimum, sometimes you only work 2 days, no place for advancement, be on call
Hard Work
Fruit Grader (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLJuly 22, 2017
If the company noticed you were a good worker, you were given good hours. if you were a bad and lazy worker you were out of luck. Extremely fair and understanding.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Short Breaks
great work ethic
Convention Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2017
liberty staffing has greatly help me in my search for a job and that was in my field so that was a plus from my point of view they have great cutomer service skills
Cleaning rooms
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 2, 2017
Fast paced loved my partners never had issues loved the environment. Loved the guest never had an complaint. Learned new things working there. Great workers great managers very down to earth no drama. Loved the views from the rooms.
Pros
Discount lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Good job
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2017
Love this job it's hard working you get off in time you off on weekends you go out on contraction sites clean or do what job they have you to do you get 3 breaks
job stability
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2017
Get to experience different community lifestyles, definitely something different to me. Had fun and enjoyed my job. They also make sure you receive your certification.
I would recommend it to someone who was trying to find a job they do offer different in various positions they do work with you
Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MissouriMay 15, 2017
Through Liberty Staffing I was able to successfully learn and work for a few different Warehouse companies.I also was able to gain new friendships they kept me employed with the jobs of my experience they also allowed days off for family situations and for personal situations.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
they do not have a company vehicle to offer people rides when they don't have one
Not very informative
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLDecember 30, 2016
When I went to turn in an application they were really nice people, so I thought. Got the job asap. I'm a hard worker and a people pleaser, but don't think you can lie to me then expect the same work effort and energy i gave you when I thought you were being honest. I already have a weekend job so I signed up for week days. When I went to the orientation which took up over 3 hours of my time, I get told they only train on weekends so I'm like okay that's understandable but then when i get to the job the give me a job which took no training as well as I hear them send someone home and put me in a job that usually has 2 people by myself. Then when I go and say something they tell me they're understaff like really?!? You sent someone home!!! I was told I get paid for orientation so I'm expecting a few hours paid they only pay you for 1 hour which isn't even the gas I had to use to drive over to the office to which they had the orientation at!!!
Pros
Cons
Exactly what they are cons!!!
Always Busy
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2016
Great Office Staff! Friendly Personnel. When without, Liberty is my first call. If needed they are always there and have my back. Most the time you dont have to call them, they call you. Not a crazy telephone tag game!
Pros
Always Busy
Cons
Not really any Cons
Was not a good place to work.Did not get the assigment that I was supposed to get from the agency
Did not have a title (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLDecember 4, 2016
Liberty Staffing told me that I will be doing Data Entry at the location they send me. When I get to the company it was something different.was one of the worst place to work.
Pros
have a job
Cons
Manger were very mean, they give u the worst assignment, co worker talk behind your back, lots of gossiping.
at times it was boring but in season it was always fastpaced.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLNovember 16, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Citro Suco. I worked with all kinds of people. Got to know them because they came on a weekly basis.I learned the manufacturing of juice and the ins and outs of shipping using tankers.I basically worked alone. The hardest part was some long long hours eventually you get used to it. All in all it was a really enjoyable job for me.
Liberty staffing.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 9, 2016
there are good at finding work good workers inside of blinding good with people if u don't have a ride they will have one for u if u call soon before hand but there a good work place
More hours
handling customer service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32218October 17, 2016
Overall the staffing company is good. The Staffing Company needs more jobs. Also more flexible hours to work. More opportunities to work at different places.
Pros
Great places to offer to work at.
Cons
More selection and more hours.
The jobs was easy
open (Current Employee) –  Clearwater,flaSeptember 15, 2016
The jobs was simple n easy to do just not enough work to last Thur the week.the mangers is nice n easy to get along with.its a nice environment to work
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy worker
The Flexibility is great
Security (Current Employee) –  VariesAugust 16, 2016
Get paid to go to concerts?! What else do you want? They provide transportation, rooms, food, great pay, good people. I've had a great time with this company!
Pros
Concerts, Games, Food
Cons
Standing a lot
good company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2016
I've worked for this company for two years.And i have never had a problem with the way they run this company.i will always remember this company.i am grateful for the services they brought to my community.