LIBERTY STAFFING Employee Reviews

Not very informative
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLDecember 30, 2016
When I went to turn in an application they were really nice people, so I thought. Got the job asap. I'm a hard worker and a people pleaser, but don't think you can lie to me then expect the same work effort and energy i gave you when I thought you were being honest. I already have a weekend job so I signed up for week days. When I went to the orientation which took up over 3 hours of my time, I get told they only train on weekends so I'm like okay that's understandable but then when i get to the job the give me a job which took no training as well as I hear them send someone home and put me in a job that usually has 2 people by myself. Then when I go and say something they tell me they're understaff like really?!? You sent someone home!!! I was told I get paid for orientation so I'm expecting a few hours paid they only pay you for 1 hour which isn't even the gas I had to use to drive over to the office to which they had the orientation at!!!
Pros
Cons
Exactly what they are cons!!!
Was not a good place to work.Did not get the assigment that I was supposed to get from the agency
Did not have a title (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLDecember 4, 2016
Liberty Staffing told me that I will be doing Data Entry at the location they send me. When I get to the company it was something different.was one of the worst place to work.
Pros
have a job
Cons
Manger were very mean, they give u the worst assignment, co worker talk behind your back, lots of gossiping.
More hours
handling customer service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32218October 17, 2016
Overall the staffing company is good. The Staffing Company needs more jobs. Also more flexible hours to work. More opportunities to work at different places.
Pros
Great places to offer to work at.
Cons
More selection and more hours.
Always Busy
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2016
Great Office Staff! Friendly Personnel. When without, Liberty is my first call. If needed they are always there and have my back. Most the time you dont have to call them, they call you. Not a crazy telephone tag game!
Pros
Always Busy
Cons
Not really any Cons
Liberty staffing.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 9, 2016
there are good at finding work good workers inside of blinding good with people if u don't have a ride they will have one for u if u call soon before hand but there a good work place
The jobs was easy
open (Current Employee) –  Clearwater,flaSeptember 15, 2016
The jobs was simple n easy to do just not enough work to last Thur the week.the mangers is nice n easy to get along with.its a nice environment to work
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy worker
The Flexibility is great
Security (Current Employee) –  VariesAugust 16, 2016
Get paid to go to concerts?! What else do you want? They provide transportation, rooms, food, great pay, good people. I've had a great time with this company!
Pros
Concerts, Games, Food
Cons
Standing a lot
good company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2016
I've worked for this company for two years.And i have never had a problem with the way they run this company.i will always remember this company.i am grateful for the services they brought to my community.
Very Productive Environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2015
Plenty of Opportunity for advancement , From Heavy equipment operator to management to driving postions. The opportunity is there for u.
Pros
Great Wages
Cons
Outdoor Working Conditions
Productive place to work.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2012
very fast paced enviorment where everyone has to perform more than one job.You learned the value of teamwork,Foremans very helpful worked with you side by side when needed.The most enjoyable part of the job were the cookouts from management,as well as payday.
Pros
overtime availability
Cons
stayed a temp for 12 years without benefits.

Want to know more about LIBERTY STAFFING?

Ask a question
Not reliable or secure
Accessory instaler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 17, 2016
When they don't need you, they will find a way to discharge you even if it means making something up. Not a good place to work unless you don't care about been let go anytime and without prior warning.
Pros
Quick to find you a job
Cons
Quick to discharge without reasonable cause
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work - Clock in 15 minutes before, Check avalibility,
walk the show unit, open it, make sure a\c was on smelled nice, toured the trail made sure laundry room was cleaned and smelled nice. Put out refreshments, daily reports, intered rent if any, take to bank. Management would check to see if i had everything i needed. co-workers helped in any way to make there day easier. hardest part of this job was doing the balloons. Most enjoyable part if this job was that I didn't have to realease anyone.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No breaks
great
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas TxOctober 22, 2015
love the experience and the positive support they give. The only down setters with Liberty is the hourly pay and thelack of diverse opportunity for permenant positions.
Productive work place
Electrician Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Clearwater,FlJuly 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is bend the pipes. The hardest part of the job is the undeground work. The co-workers are really nice people. The mangement is great. I learn new codes. A typical day at work would be working with safety to do a better job.
Pros
Motivation and raffels.
Cons
Conflicts
Nice Place To Work/ Low Pay
Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLMarch 23, 2014
Very nice place to work. Managers will work with your every day life. Pay is very low, and no chance to advance! No job stability with this company
Liberty Staffing
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 29, 2013
Onsite
Customer Service
Sales
Work Orders
answering multiple phones lines and assisting prospective tenants on searching for the right affordable apartment
not enough money
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  houston txOctober 29, 2012
nothing bad but it is tough to keep steady employment, must call daily to get an assignment
Fun Job
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 25, 2013
Temp to hire. I work as a dock worker and fun job new things.
Learn to different material like forklift and pallet jack.